Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 62

3.3K 97 10
By AlwaysMarie13

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up and noticed Eleanor was sound asleep next to me, we must have fallen asleep when we were watching the movie.

I got off the bed and walked to Gemmas room, she was asleep with Jake next to her I smiled and closed the door shut. I check in Mileena and she was also sound asleep.

"Hey Maria" I greeted her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning mija"Maria replies.

"Want some Ice tea, I just made some" She asks, I nod.

"Yes please" I sit down on the stool.

"Morning Gab" Jake sits down next to me.

"Morning Jake, would you like coffee?" Maria asks him.

"It's okay, I'll get my own thank you though " Jake gets up and gets his own coffee, he's so polite.

"I have to go pick up my son if that's okay?" Maria asks.

"Go ahead Maria, you can leave whenever you want, you can take the rest of the day off and get a spa treatment and get your hair done" I linked my arm with hers and walk her to the door.

"Always trying to get rid of me" Maria chuckles.

"No, you just work a lot" I tell her, she hugs me and leaves.

"Your really nice to her" Jake says.

"We've known her since we were kids, she deserves to have breaks 24/7, I'm going to visit Kathy and Samantha, I'll talk to you later" I walked upstairs and changed into leggings, and a jacket, with my running shoes.

I grabbed my phone and headed out to Dad's house.

I knocked on the door, to reveal Destiny.

"Hi bitch" I say as I walk past her and up the stairs, Kathy's in Samantha's nursery.

"Hey Kathy" I hug her.

"Hey Gab" She replied with a smile.

"How's my baby sister doing" I tickle Sammi as she was in her crib.

"She's starting to crawl" Kathy said, she cleans the baby room, and I sit down on the chair and carry Sammi.

"So has my dad been mad lately?" I ask her as I sat my sister on my lap.

"Yeah, every time Destiny does something he yells at her or when someone calls him" She shrugs her shoulders.

"She has her baby teeth" I gasp as Sammi smiles and reveals her two bottom baby teeth.

"She cries when they hurt, she even bit your father the other day which made us laugh" Kathy smiles.

"She's getting so big" I kissed Sammi, and laid her down in bed as she rubbed her eyes.

"How are you and the twins?" She asks, as we leave the nursery.

"Good, they kick all the time though, they hardly let me sleep" I tell her, she laughs.

"I hated that, but also loves feeling them kick" She smiles.

"Dad knows your here and wants to talk to you" Destiny snaps Kathy walks away with Samantha and I walk into my dad's office.

"Sit down" He said quietly.

"No thanks, I rather not" I tell him, he nods.

"This is for you" He hands me a stack of papers.

"Really, your gonna sue your own daughter for not giving you the company how nice dad real nice" I tell him.

"I should own it, I'm you father why can't I have it?" He asks, he stands up.

"Because you've given me no choice! this is my company there's nothing you can do about it! deal with it your lucky your even working their!" I snap.

"Were supposed to partners in this, father and daughter" He says, I scoff.

"Which daughter?"I chuckled at his reaction.

"I also thought me and you would be partners dad, but I don't even know if your my dad to me anymore, I'm done fighting with you because of Destiny! our family is falling part because of her! You chose her over your other kids I'm used to not feeling loved by my own father, just love Sammi" I tell him, I walk out the room without saying another word, I walk out the house and drove off.

Harry's Pov.

It's been a day since we've been in Florida and I'm already missing my baby, Louis and the boys says that I'm whipped, so what? They know they miss their girlfriends too, and I have the right to worry about Gabby and the twins.

"Boys concert starts in 5 minutes hurry up!"Paul rushes us to the bottom if the stage.

"Ready boys" Louis said.

"Hands in" Niall cheers.

"We will do our best for our parents" Zayn says.

"For our girls" Nialls adds.

"For Gabby" I smile.

"And the twins!" Louis shouts, we got into our place an we herd the band starting, we were shot up on stage and Zayn begins to sing.

The crowd was shouting and screaming, I waved.

"The one that came with she had to go but you look amazing standing alone "Zayn starts.

The rest of the concert went amazing, next we are off to Miami, and their is were me and the boys will meet 13 year old Sylvia.

We hurried and made our way to the buses.

"Hey mate, you hungry?" Liam asks.

"Yeah I'll eat after I call Gabby" I tell him, he half smiles at me and I lay down in my bunk.

The phone rings a couple times, I smile as I hear her voice.

"Hello?" Was she asleep when I called.

"Hey babe, were you asleep?" I asked hoping I didn't wake her up

"It's 4:30 in the afternoon, I was just taking a nap" She said, I hear her sighing.

"Did you get my other surprise?" I ask her.

"What surprise?" She asks confused.

"Uh, nothing so what have you been up to" I quickly change the subject.

"I talked to Sylvia earlier and told her you and the boys were going to hangout with her and she was excited when I told her" Gabby explains.

"Good, I can't wait to meet her" I tell her.

"The girls have been so secretive lately, it annoying" She sighs, I chuckles I know why they are being secretive to.

"I'm sure it nothing love" I assure her.

"What time is it over their?"She asks, I pull the phone away from my ear and saw that it was 12:00 at night.

"It's midnight" I tell her.

"Get some sleep Harry, FaceTime or Skype me when your with Sylvia, goodnight babe I love you" She blows a kiss through the phone, I heard.

"I love you too baby" She hangs up.

I close my eyes and fall asleep, I'm so tired.

~next morning~

"Hazz, wake up mate we're going to Sylvia's house to meet her in an hour let's go" Louis shakes me, I groan.

"I'm up" I tell him he walks away.

I get off the bunk and got dressed into clean clothes, Liam passes by me pissed I didn't question it.

"Liam is grouchy today, don't mess with him" Zayn warns us as we get into the van.

About twenty minutes away from the arena we arrived at Sylvia's house, nice she lives in a beach house!

We all got out of the van and Liam rang the door bell.

"I got it grandma!" I hear a little girl say.

"Woah, I'm a dreaming" The door opened to reveal a girl with light brown hair and blue almost greenish eyes.

"No love you aren't dreaming" I tell her, she smiles and hugs us all.

"Gabby told me you guys would come I didn't know she was serious, come in" She moves aside and we thank her.

"And who are these handsome young men doing here" An old lady in a wheel chair comes into the living room.

"Grandma it One Direction, Gabby is engaged to Harry" Sylvia explains to her grandma, we hug her grandmother and peck her cheek.

"Who's Gabby?" Her grandmother asks, I gave the boys a confused look.

"Grandma, why don't you go eat your breakfast" Sylvia tells her grandmother, she leave the room.

"Umm. sorry about that we can talk in the back patio" She said, we all follower to the back.

"Gabby wanted me to give you this, it's her album signed, and her book signed as well" I hand the stuff to Sylvia and she smiles.

"How old are you love?" Louis asks.

"13 I'll be 14, on December 24" She said, Louis jumps up and hugs Sylvia making us all laugh.

"She's mine!" Louis yells.

"Gabby said you could draw, that's how you won, can we see your drawings?" Zayn asks, Sylvia nods and excuses her self so she can go get her drawings.

"She's such a sweet girl" Liam says, we nod in agreement.

"Umm...they aren't that good, but theirs one of you guys" She sets out the pictures of us in a drawing.

"This is amazing babe" I tell her, she blushes.

"I guess, from what my grandmother tells me my mom was an artist" Sylvia explains.

"Okay, she's mine!" Zayn states, I chuckled.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Niall asks her.

"Nothing, I usually stay home or go down to the beach" She says, the water was splashing, I love her beach house.

"You my dear, are spending the day with us" Louis smirks evilly.

"Should I be worried" Sylvia whispers to me, she giggles.

"No, go get dressed and we'll leave in 5 minutes" I tell her, she runs upstairs and leave us boys outside.

"Ready! I told my grandma we were leaving we can take the side gate" Sylvia leads us back to the front of the house, we get into the van and Paul greeted Sylvia.

"We're are gonna have fun birthday buddy." Louis cheers.

______________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated, I started summer school today :/

Comment and vote Beautifuls!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
15.2K 1.1K 34
(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) When Niall moved to Wolverhampton, it was amazing to him. At only age 5, he was ready to make some friends. On his f...
102K 2.4K 45
{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect herself from another accident, like the o...
7.2K 147 32
Eliza, severely bullied and friendless, cuts to deal with the pain. But what will happen when classmate and One Direction bandmate Harry Styles notic...