I Don't Know What Love Is.

By Kimberlallay

Lisa finds herself between a rock and a Hard place. How do you even know what love is when you are being Rape... More

I Don't Know What Love Is.
what did I do to deserve this?
chapter 3
Let me Help you.
Cry For help.
Should I go on?
uh oh what a weird situation.
Party!
Home I go...
I been thinking bout you...
CHAPTER11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Meeting My mom
Chapter 15
She's just like me!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Taken!
It was him !
Where Is She ?
The torture, The pain and The Hate
Whole Heartedly !
Misinterpret
She's awake !
Leaving the Hospital ยค
Meeting The Parents ! part 1
Meeting the parents (part2) So many questions ! โ€ข
Unexpected
New Arrivals
Graduation
I'm Sorry
BBQ
Alone at Last
Clean up.
All Clean
Talk that Talk !ยฐ
Fun Day It Was !
All I need . {End of Book 1}
MOVE PART TWO TO ITS OWN BOOK

Rare...

24.2K 461 43
By Kimberlallay

Hey long time no see...I hope you like this chapter vote comment please if you may lol hope you like this chappie my reader and love y'all sorry mi took so long.

We stood behind my mothers closed door.

''It's going to be easy just tell her get the restraining order and it will be fine.''Kim said patting me on the back.

''I hope it's that easy.''I said,then walked into her room.

My mom was on her bed messing with her thick bushy hair trying to put it into braids.

Her hair was just so bushy I don't understand where I get my curly soft hair from.

When she saw me she stopped messing with it and turned her attention to me.

I messed with my fingers not knowing what to say.

''Um Lisa has something to say.''Kim said pushing me foward.

''Mom I was wondering if you could well... Um get a restraining order on .... um that man I think he following me.''I said rubbing my arm.

''He's  following you?''She asked a little shocked.

I nodded my head.

''Of course we can  get  a restraining order,I don't want him hurting you anymore.''She said getting up and giving me a hug.

''Thank you mom.''

''It's nothing I want you safe.''

''See that wasn't hard.''Kim said smilng at me.

Kim grabbed my hand and we went downstairs where the boys were playing madden.

I sat down next to Enrique, he was in a serious game of football with his brother on his team against Kyle and Jah.

He was so serious it made him more masculine with his jaw clenched and how focus he was just made him look more sexy.

''Why you starring at mi making mi lose focus you nah?''Enrique said as Kyle pause the game to use the bathroom giving me a smirk on his way out.

My best friend is awesome.

''I can't stare at you?''

''How am I going to win the game if a sexy girl like you is staring me down.''Enrique said licking his lips.

I smiled giving him a peck on the lips.

''Now move and leave my partner alone and be a good host and get us some drinks.''Mello said making Enrique chuckle.

Fuck he thought I was?

A Servant ?

Please!

''You know where the fridge at now make your legs move towards the direction.''

Kim laughed.

Mello shook his head but got up anyway and walked to the kitchen.

''Y'all have to leave in a few I have school in the morning.''

''You still got school ?Miami school finished like a month  or two ago.''Kim said.

''So you already graduated?''I asked.

''Of course!''She said proudly.

''Well only two more months!''I said dryly.

''Oww sucks.''She said snickering.

''Okay I'm ready let the games begin.''Mello said coming out with my gallon of sweet tea!

''Mello that's mine!''I yelled.

''Well it's mine now.''He said opening the lid and drinked from it.

Bitch!

''Mello your a bitch!''

He just laughed at me.

They all went back to their game and Mello just drinked my Sweet Tea!

I went into the kitchen and started washing dishes,I don't know why just to clear my head I guess.

'' Do you wash dishes to clear your head.''Kim said scaring the hell out of me.

''No! Not really,  sometimes.''

''Don't worry he won't hurt you no more.''

''Who won't hurt her no more?''Enrique said walking into the kitchen scaring me to death.

The fuck why people popping out of no where.

''The Bugemon that hides in her closet.''Kim said.

''Bugemon?Really what the hell is that?She couldn't think of anything else!

''The Bugemon?Do you mean the Boogie Man?''Enrique asked confused.

''No the Bugemon.''

I couldn't not help it I started laughing, Kim was so dumb!

''Nothing Kim is just being stupid and even if there was someone going to hurt me, you will protect me right?''I said as I walked up to him and starred into his gorgeous eyes.

''Of course anything for my babe.''He said pecking me on the lips.

''Sorry to break up the cute little romance but Que we must be on our way the ole boy pissed about his ship-I mean his Jordan's not being here on time,he is on a rampage and needs us.

''Ah fuck okay.Imma see you tomorrow at school okay Lisa.''Enrique said giving me another kiss.

How I love his kisses.

''Buh Bye!''I said waving Mello off.

''See that's crazy I get no Love I'm sort of your boyfriend too and your brother-in-Law.''Mello said and Enrique slapped him in the head and me and Kim busted  out laughing.

I gave Mello a hug and he was happy with that.

''Wait take Kyle with y'all I don't want him on the street alone.''

''Damn you make it seems as if you're my mother,Anyway I was leaving anyway.''Kyle said walking into the kitchen with Jah.

''Yeah I'm leaving too got babysitting duty.''Jah said.

''You got a kid?''I asked Jah.

''No! My Little brother.''

''Oh!''

''That means I have to leave too since I am not walking alone in this dark.''Kim said.

''Alright then Bye you all it was nice meeting you all today but I feel so close with y'all even doe it's only been a few hours.''I said smiling at all of them.

''Same girl.''Kim said kissing me on the cheek.

'Well bye people.''I said opening my front door to let them out,I almost had a heart attack.

Flowers?

Who the hell is sending my house flowers?

''Who the flowers from?''Mello asked.

Probably for my mom it's nothing.

Who the hell is that for?

''Alright Bye then.''Kyle said.''Be safe my dear.''He said as he kissed my cheek as he looked at the pretty red weird looking flowers.

Kim hugged me.

''I will pray that you stay safe tonight.Bye Lisa!

Then they all left and I brought in the flowers into the house and locked the doors and windows.

Had to be safe.

I put the flowers on the table and looked through it for a note.The flowers are real pretty but I want to know who it's from.

The note read:

These are for you Lisa. They are as rare as your  beauty a boutiqueof Middlemist Red. These are extremely rare and hard to find but I found them and wanted to give them to you. I LOVE YOU <3

WHAT THE FUCK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...
1.9K 398 54
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
45.3K 423 4
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book V ) Maxine Rich was adopted by on...
402 5 20
In which; A teenage girl writes out your (and her own) delusions to their favourite characters (who ppl may or may not be attracted to!) and hopeful...