The Bad Girl's Kit Kat (Girlx...

By cuddlefxck

Skylar Cadwell is the school's bad girl. She's rude, sex crazed, and doesn't give a shit about anyone but her... More

Book Trailer
The Bad Girl's Kit Kat
Character's List
Prologue
1| The Good Girl
2| The Bad Girl
3| Stay Away
4| Athlete
5| Ouch
6| Communication
7| Aesthetics
8| Lets Get Lit
9| Smile For Me
10| The Accident
11| An Actual Angel
12| It Meant Nothing
13 | Heidi Starr
14| That Was It
15| Favorite
16| Late Nights
17| Creative
18| VLVT
19| Sparks Fly
21| Krispies
22| Kiddo
23| Whipped Cream
24| Not Today
25| October 23
26| Savannah Ooo Nah Nah
27| The Photograph
28| Pony
29| Mister Doctor
30| Two Can Play
31| Fairytale
32| Halloween
33| You're Not Sorry
34| Confused
35| The Journal
36| Chocolate
37| Superstar
38| I'm So Done
39| Anything But Perfect
40| Birthday
41| I Love You
42| Oblivious
43| You've Gotta Be Kidding
44| I'm Sorry
45| Graduation
46| One Year Later
About The Author| Melody Grace
Sequel| The Goodgirl's Superstar
Sequel 2| I Absolutely Hate Kit Kats

20| Stupid

36.3K 1.2K 582
By cuddlefxck

Skylar|

If I were to describe my current fixation on the amount of emotions I was experiencing, I would say they were shitty. Feeling anything towards someone at all was definitely something I had not planned nor wanted to approach. I felt like I didn't know how to act or what to say because all of it repulsed my vibes. It was almost as if my hard core persona was being inverted to something more pussy like; I think I'm becoming an actual pussy for caring. Why did everything seem to become more dramatic over this one person? There was never a time for me when I'd constantly feel the need to talk or make sure that a specific girl was okay. I mean, to be honest, I didn't have time to care. Furthermore, it seemed to me that I couldn't help myself from making time just for her.

I'm sorry to say this. However, it kind of pissed me off how she wouldn't stand up for herself. I get the whole speech thing, but why couldn't she talk to her the way she'd talk to me. It was slow and broken yet understandable. All I was getting as I watched their encounter from afar was Kiersten allowing Heidi to control her. I could read the lips of the dark haired brunette telling the taller girl 'Okay' multiple times as if she's agreeing to whatever the basketball star was saying. Literally almost minutes ago, I was going to fuck her tall ass up if it wasn't for the little ball of sunshine who asked me politely to give them space. I don't even know why I abided by her demands, but it might of been because of the sound of her voice along with her choices of words.

Kiersten had very feminine vocals where all of her words were pronounced super clear. You could tell she was highly educated because she didn't use much slang or cheat words. The way literature would roll off her tongue was pure formal, said with the best intentions only. Truth be told, though she was insecure by her speech, she actually made me feel small when it came to intellectuals. I guess that's why I've been so intrigued in wanting to know how her brain processes.

A cup of water with cucumber in it was in my hand since I was trying to sober up a bit. Funny, sobering was something I rarely do.

"So, this is the bitch that caught your eye over me?" the sexy blonde questioned. At times like this, Lexi seemed irrelevant to me.

My eyes were still glued on the conversation that was going on a few feet away from me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Please" she scoffed. "I fucking threw myself at you and you didn't even make a move. I mean, I even noticed that you rarely look at my tits anymore." She was sitting beside me on a cushioned couch.

Crossing my arms from annoyance, "I love your tits, now shut it. There's more important things than em right now."

Lexi's sexual frustration seemed to take effect on her because she decided to get up and walk away, saying "When you're done fantasizing over Angeles' younger sister, I'll wait for you to crawl back to me."

"Only bitch who's gonna be crawling is you" I mumbled as she put a fist in the air with her middle finger pointing to the sky.

I wouldn't say I was obsessed with Kiersten, but god damn was I addicted. She was so incredibly genuine and real, it was something we both shared in common. Besides all the other shit that made us completely different, apart of me felt like we understood how either of us worked. The only thing I would say about our differences is how it might be too great. If anything were to happen, I don't think I'd be the type to drop smoking, hooking up, or drinking. That wasn't an option and I definitely did not want her to change for me, she wouldn't be the same anymore.

The multicolor eyed girl finished talking to Heidi and I could detect this due to how they parted. The senior looked really upset, walking away with her head held down. As I watched Kiersten travel towards me, I fixed my posture and tried to look as casual as I could, that way I wouldn't frighten her or make her think I had been upset. It was fucking obvious how my mood could affect hers and if there's one thing I'm sure of, I never wanted to make her feel any sort of negativity.

"Hi" she projected with a lively smile.

So cute I can't.

Apologizing for my actions earlier, "Sorry I got defensive, your ex is just a fucking dub."

"My ex? What's a d- dub?" She looked at me with her head slightly tilted.

"It's like wack. Gross. Lame." I watched as she tried to process the definition. "You know, all things that don't have anything to do with you."

Kiersten was massaging her hand and it wasn't the first time I've seen her do this. "May I hug you?" the cutie asked. Her eyes seemed tired as her breaths were let out slowly.

"Always."

Instead of sitting next to me to reach over and hug my frame, she sat on my lap. Both of her legs were hanging together on the side of my lap, elegantly. She rested her head in the crook of my neck while wrapping he arms around me. "Y- you're an angel" I heard her mumble.

Swear to fucking god, my heart would melt when she'd call me that.

"What about the basketball girl?" I asked while she traced my facial features with her fingers. There was something about her actions, it's as if she liked to memorize everything she found beautiful or important.

"She's nice," the brunette sighed. "But she's sad be- because I t- told her you're bringing me home."

A enhanced shock from being drunk, I turned to look into her droopy eyes. "I am?" My arms were wrapped securely around her waist to keep her from falling off of me. The warmth from her body was making me super horny as I tried to contain myself, taking a sip of the cucumber water before placing it down on the table.

"You don't have to i- if you don't want to." Her voice sounded sad and I would of seemed like a real dick if I didn't say yes. The only thing was, I had some plans with my friends from school who were on their way here, only a few minutes away.

"Well, I'm actually waiting for some friends of mine to pick me up since I can't drive right now... and we were going to chill at Shantel's. Her parents are out so her house is free." My hand pulled her volleyball shirt down a little lower since mad bitches were looking at that area; they needed to fuck off. Continuing what I was saying, "We could drop you off first unless you wanna come? It'll only be for an hour or two."

I honestly didn't think it was a good idea to invite her. However, I couldn't help that my attachment had been growing. "Will I be h... home before 8?"

Questioning that very early demand of time, "Curfew?"

She nodded, licking her lips and smearing them together.

"I'll have you home by 6 and we can watch a movie together. Okay kid?" Yes. Skylar Cadwell, queen of black, will sit in a princess pink room watching whatever gay ass Disney film if it made her happy.

Kiersten clasped her hands excitedly. "Okie Dokie! Will you sleep with m- me too?"

Um what.

"Sleep with you?" I blurted.

"Yes, sleep!" She pretended to pass out on my shoulder and began to fake snore. Her hair fell loosely onto her clear face, covering it effortlessly.

Laughing at the immaculate act, "You're so weird." I turned to kiss her cheek gently, signally for her to 'wake up.'

Whispering with a giggle, "Am I a frog?" she catechized.

Bro what.

"What?"

Kiersten lifted her head up to look at me directly in the eyes; I always got lost in them. Placing her hands on either sides of my cheeks, "The princess kisses the f... frog and you ke- keep kissing me."

I started to burst out in an uncontrolled laughter. Being under the influence was not helping me chill at all. Letting out a deep breath, "Babe. I keep kissing you because you're hot and you say things that make me ecstatic."

Reaching over to my cup that was stationed at the table, she began to take the ice out of my water. "I knew I was h- hot." Kiersten began rubbing the ice onto her upper body. The girls in here started to look at her funny so I quickly took the ice out of her hands and placed it in a napkin.

Chuckling, "I meant like sexy, kid."

"Stupid me" she pouted, her hands covering her face as she stayed hiding in my neck.

Rolling my eyes with a smile on, "You're not stupid, I'm stupid." I ticked her sides, making her jerk immensely.

"Stop, stupid" she said under her breath. The heat on my neck from her order sent quivers down my spine. I stopped and it wasn't because she asked. Instead, it was due to my view of Shantel who seemed way too excited on what she had walked in on. Her mouth dropped opened as she let out a huge grin.

"What do we have here? Is Skylar Cadwell actually having a good time at only four in the evening?"

Kiersten seemed shy, she hugged me tighter while hiding away from my best friend. Joking, "I was til you fucked it up"

The model sucked her teeth to make an annoying ass sound. "Jasper and Vincent are in my car while I drive yours, let's go bitch."

"So... Angeles is coming with me" I told her smoothly.

"No fucking way? You do know what we're doing right?" Shantel was shook. She had been referring to the amount of drugs and alc that was going to go down. We liked to get lit from time to time, ya feel?

"Yes, but shes not doing any of it so it's fine" I sternly responded. Looking at Kiersten, I propped her up so that she'd sit up straight. "Let's go, froggy." She face palmed adorably as she got up, waiting for me to join her. "Oh and this is Shantel, you guys have a class together."

"Hola, siempre co- copias mi trabajo en clase, pero está bien" the shorter brunette said. She stuck her hand out, waiting for a handshake.

(Translation: "Hello, you always copy my work in class, but it's okay.")

"Don't know what the fuck you said but greetings to you too, beautiful" my best friend laughed while taking her hand into hers.

All three of us exited the club and headed into our cars. I sat in the back so that the volleyball player wouldn't feel alone while Shantel drove my car and the other two goons of friends followed us in hers. As I looked through the rear view windshield, I could see Heidi watching us and she looked so worried, I thought she was about to piss herself. I kinda felt bad to be honest because she seemed to care a whole lot about Kiersten, but so do I and I wouldn't ever intentionally hurt her....

Skylar 1 point, Heidi Zero.

| End of Chapter Twenty |

[A/N]: Back at college, so great ugh. I'm probably not going to be able to post as much because I have volleyball training and classes but hopefully whenever I'm free! - Melody

Instagram: melodyautumn.13
Tik Tok: melody.autumn

© 2022 Wattpad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 3.3K 26
"Sometimes you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else." Ellie Sparks stands out in a crowd... in all the wrong ways. From bi...
482K 19.7K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
50.6K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
82.7K 3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...