Bill Skarsgård Imagines

By evaoli

BILL SKARSGÅRD ? More

5 More Minutues
Premiere Photograph
Cigarettes
Anonymous Serenade
Too Tired for TV
Cant Help Falling in Love
Coffee Customer
Sneaking Out
Morning Bill *short*
Streamer *request*
Tease *light smut*
Let You Go *short*
Do You Love Me? *short*
Jealousy
Tell Me
Sleep
Only you
Harder To Stay
Moved Away
Fucking Idiot
Dont Leave Me *short*
Girls Night
Come Over
New Partner
New Years Kiss
Work Hard
When She Loved Me
Sleep on the couch
Friends
Expecting
Movie with Friends
Suggestions?**
Papa
Brothers Best Friend
Next Morning
Best Friend (Roman)
Sleepy
Protective Papa
Mine (Roman)
Cute *short*
Shower *Short*
REQUESTS PLEASE*
Fisherman's Son
Attention
Stubborn (Roman)
Dearest
Behind
Hope Holiday
Evening In
Gang *part 1*
NEW PHOTOS**
Goodbye Kiss
New Tee
Smiling
Holiday Home
DVD
Petty Grudge
Pregnancy Hormones
Pup
Stressful Nights
Pushed Away *Part 1*
Pushed Away *Part 2*
Boy Germs
Valentine's Day
REQUESTS**
Just Can't Let Her Go
20K!!**
Fear Of The Clown
Honeymoon
Night Routine
Clean Shave
Apology
27 Years Later (Pennywise)
30k!!!*
IT Horror (Request)
1am
Aquarium
AAAAA**
Personal Assistant *Part 1*
Family-In-Law
Always
Insecure Actor
Midnight Questions
Bed Head
Everything
THE END**
BOOK TWO**
Suncream
Pretty Mama
*MUCH LOVE*
Giddy
*** HELP!! ***
FANFIC
Green eyed Monster *Part 1*
*SO SORRY*
*NEW BILL PICS*
90K?!
*OH MY SWEET BABY J*
*28*
HI!

Bath Time

8.4K 133 23
By evaoli

You whinced to the stinging of hot water touching your skin as you slipped into the bath tub. You leaned forward to reach your phone and connected it to the speaker on the shelf, nearby via blue tooth.

Leaning back into the warmth and bubbles, you began to search for a good song in your playlist. You just couldn't decide.

There was a light knock at the door, it was unlocked but Bill always had the manners to knock before entering.

"Baby..?" His voice grew louder as he peered his head round the corner the door before entering.

"Oh, you're busy?" He questioned, you looked at your body which was covered in bubbles before looking at the tall man at the door. "Kinda.." you giggled.

"Just wanted to cuddle.." Bill whined a bit like a baby. "Will do after I've washed" you told him, going back to searching for a song.

"Can I sit next to you.. I'll just sit on the floor?"

"Of course" you smiled at him "quality time with bæ" you joked as he kneeled beside the bath.

'Here comes the Hotstepper' by Ini Kamoze started to play as you rested your phone on the shelf. Bill shot you a 'you serious?' look which make you laugh.

"Cmon, let's sing" you told him as if there was an audience.

You sat on your side, cross legged in the bath and started clicking your fingers, creating Bill's chuckles.

"Na, na, na, na, na!" You chanted, naked. You weren't bothered that you looked like a fool in front of Bill, especially a naked fool. Bill seen you in much worse states and he's already seen you naked endless times so.. no fuss needed. You 100% felt comfortable with Bill and being the reason for his laughter made you okay with it.

He clapped along to the tune, "na na na" he sang along with you, pulling a pouty-manly face.

"Here comes the hotstepper!" You pointed at him in a serious face but jokingly.

"Murderer" he hollered back, cupping his mouth.

"I'm the lyrical gangster!"

"Murderer!"

At this point, you just started to burst out in fits of laugher, holding onto the bath.

"This is why I Fucking love you" he knelt further to lean in for a kiss.

You pecked his sweet red lips as he cupped your chin. "I love you too"

"Murderer!" You both shouted as the artist sang it too, causing you two laugh even more.

In laughter, Bill fell backwards and lost balance on his long legs, he fell back into the cupboard behind him causing even louder erupts of giggles from you.

"Yo-you idiot!" You howled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
38.7K 275 24
Bill Kaulitz Imagines *some smut*
43.1K 466 59
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
59.3K 639 38
sexy bill