Friends

Y/N darted up in the bed frantically searching for her phone. She checked the time, 8am.

Y/N soon saw a man's limp body beside her that was wrapped in her cream sheets. She groaned and rubbed her face, she knew this face too damn well, her ex-boyfriend, Bill.

Trying not to remember the luscious night before, she grabbed for a shirt that remained on the floor. Y/N placed her band tee over herself, and placed her black underwear back on, attempting not to wake him. She knew he was a deep sleeper from the 2 year relationship they used to have.

She leaned back into the head board but was soon engulfed by the woken Bill, pulling her into his bare chest.

He sat up with puffy eyes and pink lips to match her level and placed his large palm at the side of her cheek. He pulled her in for a kiss, Y/N obeying sweetly.

Bill gave her a sweet smile yet lustful eyes for a few seconds before pulling her in for more. However, Y/N pulled away and pushed his large naked frame away from her by pressing her palms into his chest. "No Bill." she whispered shouted.

She turned to the side, dangling her feet off the edge of the bed as she rubbed her face to waken herself. Bill sat even further up, pulling sheets not to expose himself. "Why not?" he whined, confused.

"It's wrong, Bill!" She exclaimed now standing, feet on the cold floor. She faced him with messy hair, waving her finger at him.

"No it's not wrong..." he frowned, quite infuriated, "how is it wrong? It's happened all before."

She stood at the end of the bed, and swallowed a lump in her throat. "Exactly, it's happened all before! I want something new!"

"Something new?" He questioned in a sad tone.

"Someone new. I think I found someone new." Y/N mumbled quietly, ashamed and regretfully.

"You've- youve what?" Bill stuttered.

"I'm sorry Bill. We broke up, this can't keep happening. It's a break up for a reason." She whispered apologetically, crawling on the end of the bed to comfort him.

Bill grunted before standing up to grab all his clothing. "Don't I look fucking stupid." He put on his jeans and buckled his belt. "Thanks a fucking shit tonne, Y/N"

He threw his white shirt over himself before reaching for the doorknob.

"Bill.. I'm sor-"

"Save it. You've found someone new,yeah?"

"Bill don't be mad. We're still friends."

"Yeah, friends." Bill huffed before slamming the door behind him and storming his way out.