Sleep on the couch

Bill's eyes fluttered open to waken to the panic to wonder where he was. His body jolted up in the darkness to realise exactly where, he was on the sofa.

He rubbed his weary eyes and grabbed onto his phone, searching in the dark. The brightness caused his eyes to sting in shock. 3:07am.

He sighed, now sat as normal with a fluffy blanket resting on his shoulder, keeping him warmth. The heat of his own body and quilt wasn't the same as Y/N's body heat and cuddles. He was longing to be holding Y/N as she slept. Bill's urge to sleep with her encouraged his guilt and regret for calling his beloved an insult which caused her to snap.

"Get away! Go sleep on the couch! No way you're sleeping with me!" She barked, pointing her fingers with such force at him. Bill didn't hesitate to sleep on the couch, he didn't seem to bothered but now he was regretting it.

Minutes after awakening, Bill resurfaced into their bedroom to reveal a passed out Y/N curled into a ball in his t-shirt beneath the sheets.

His face softened to see his baby all alone. Bill walked to his side of the bed, not looking away from her face - her face seemed so sad and stressed.

Bill slipped between the sheets trying to hard not to awake her. He shuffled closer, wrapping a long arm around her and resting his forearm on her hip. He breathed into her shoulder, embracing his role as the big spoon.

Y/N let out a mumble but he couldn't tell if she woke up due to her facing away with hair all over her face.

"I thought I told you to sleep on the couch" her voice came out groggily yet sternly.

"You did. But I can't stay away from you, especially when I know you're upset and all alone" Bill mumbled sweetly into the space between shoulder and neck. He then placed a small delicate kiss on her.

"Go on your side." She replied in a dead tone, not responding to his apologetic statement.

"Why?" He sat up resting on his elbow, attempting to look at her. He saw Y/N's were still shut and her teeth gritted together.

She turned on her back and gave him a deathly glare. "Are you being serious"

"Liste-" Bill frowned but was cut off. "Why would you want to be cuddling such a 'clingy bitch'. Huh?"

Bill laid back down and got a tight grip around her. He sunk down so his ear was lightly pressed against her chest. He cling to her as if a baby koala.

"Please listen to me. I am so sorry for calling you such things. I didn't mean it, I just got mad. You couldn't ever be clingy or a bitch... Y'know I love you just the way you are. You're my princess, please Y/N. I'm sorry and I need your cuddles" he looked up at her pissed off face with puppy dog eyes and begged, pulling his lip out.

He realised it did the trick as her facial expressions curled and rested into a much more softer state. "Right I guess we can cuddle." She sighed, turning so they could spoon again.

Bill wrapped around her and intertwined their legs and arms, now one. He pressed multiple sloppy kisses into her jaw, neck and collar bone, immediately soothing her and releasing tension.

Silence passed as they laced fingers, "I'm still a bit pissed" she mumbled into her pillow.

"That's okay my love." Bill responded in a chuckle nearly dozing off.