Mine (Roman)

**WARNING: CONTAINS THINGS OF A SEXUAL NATURE**

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Bill hissed, slamming the door and entering his home along with you.

You darted ahead of him, already knowing about the ear-Full you were about to receive. "And how does he look at me?" You argued back, now facing him.

He pointed a stern finger at you as if scolding a child, "you know fine well, Y/N. He is always undressing you with his eyes, looking at you as if he wants you. He can't have you! You're mine!" The tone in his voice began to rise more but this didn't stop you from standing your ground.

"Oh yeah, is that so? So who knows 'I'm yours', then? Cause I'm pretty sure you didn't want anyone to know!" You retorted, tears forming in your eyes.

"W-well... that doesn't make it okay that he flirts with you!"

"Erm- pretty sure it does, Roman! He thinks I'm no-ones, I'm free, I don't have a boyfriend according to you!" Now you were the one pointing finger, his blood began to boil at your words.

"You do have a boyfriend." Roman gritted in between his teeth, pacing towards you.

"Do I, though?" You teased, sending him wild. He reached you and pressed you against a wall, trapping you in his body.

His breath was shaky as heavy pants crossed against your flushed skin. He stared into your eyes in a dark way, making nerves explode. Roman's look scared you but you weren't frightened, more turned on.

Viciously, he began to attack your neck with kisses. Leaving a sloppy trail, he swirled his tongue all over the skin, leaving you squirming against the wall, grabbing onto it, for support.

You felt the blood being brought to the top of the skin, knowing the harsh marks will surface soon, Roman's marks of love.

You began to groan and his hands pulled up your shirt and cold hands wondered your heated body. His lips never left your neck as he cupped your breasts through your bra, making you gasp for air.

"Ro.."

"Shhh baby. Let me show them that you're mine." He mumbled against you but soon returned to biting and sucking, grinding his present bulge into your pelvis.

The next day, you earned many stares and whispers after your love-session with now known boyfriend, Roman Godfrey.

You two walked hand in hand, storming down hallways with your marks on show.

Bill stood beside you as you retrieved things from your locker, he stood sideways, slumped against the locker. The male that was eyeing you before stood near, at his locker. But now, he was glaring at Roman in a strange way, too frightened to say anything. Roman lifted his brows cockily, without you noticing, and began to lick his lips, clearly winning this battle.

"And I fucked her good and hard, so leave her the fuck alone." Bill warned, the lad scurried off, definitely not to bother you again.