Tell Me

Bills large frame stumbled around the darkened halls of your shared home. You sat in bed, in your silk robe and a cigarette between your pink lips. You sighed and laid down the magazine you were reading on the comfortable bedding.

Bill pushed the door open, falling into it. You sat further up from the headrest belonging to the large bed, and watched him wonder in, drunk.

The tall man fell to his knees and turned, falling onto his back on the fluffy rug. He won't feel the pain of the impact, too drunk.

You slightly chuckled at his state and slowly made your way over to his side. Bill remained on his back, glaring up at the chandelier hovering above him with weak eyelids.

He looked mesmerised, dazing away at the ceiling. You knelt beside him before placing your cigarette in an ashtray. You gave him a weak smile as you caressed your warm hands against his rosy cold cheeks.

"Awe it's Y/N" He slurred, looking into your eyes with his glossy ones as if he saw the beauty of a butterfly. You gave him a weak smile, "Yes darling, it's me" you ran your fingers through his sideburns and hair before the ear.

"T-tell you love me" He hiccuped, slightly grinning to himself before pulling a more stern, concerned face.

You sighed as you dropped your head. "C'mon Bill..." you raised back to his eye level. "Let's get off the floor n' to bed." Grabbing his palms, attempting to pull his weight up.

Bill remained laid on the floor, pulling you down like an anchor. You grunted, "Bill..." you whined still holding onto his hand.

His dilated eyes pierced through yours, "tell me you love me.. Y/N." He added a stern tone to your name. You handed him another smile before pecking his plump lips softly, "I love you Bill"

An adorable smile grew upon his thin face, he tightened his grip on your hands. You pulled him up and he attempted to stand resulting him to fall onto the bed.

You giggled at this and placed your palm on your forehead, "Awe babe. I do love you"