Only you

The dance floor was now cleared and all guests, stood around or sat at their table with cameras and phones in their trembling hands.

You and Bill stood in the middle of the glistening floor that was illuminated by multicoloured lights. His hands, placed perfectly on your waist, tightened as you two swayed to the music.

Your family cheered, made loud whistling sounds and sang along. His did the same. You couldn't glimpse away from his emerald eyes that pierced through yours, full of lust and love to notice your mother weeping with joy.

"Alison Moyet- Only You"

"Baby you look perfect. My perfect Bride." he whispered, only inches away from your face. You could only smile. You felt yourself blush. Even though you knew Bill for 10 years, in a relationship for 6 and now married, you still blushed at the compliments and affection he showered you in.

You two, now a married couple, couldn't keep your eyes from each over, very much so in love.

He pecked your glossed lips as the song game to an ending

'All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew...'

"Only you" you two both mouthed the last lyric as you pressed foreheads together, still wrapped in each other's arms and smiling like idiots.