Night Routine

(I feel like this went awfully wrong but I NEEDED to update)

You sat at your bedroom mirror, applying cream to your face in preparation to sleep. Bill stood behind you with a bare chest and pyjama tartan pants, he smiled at your true beauty glowing by the lamp.

"You're gorgeous, my love." Bill told you in a soft voice, croaking slightly. You chuckled in return, continuing to rub the cream in your cheeks.

Bill delicately pulled our the bobble/hair tie from your hair letting it fall gracefully. He began to run his long fingers throughout the strands to calm you. "Bill.." you questioned but he shushed you immediately.  Fingers remained combing through your locks, causing you to stare at his reflection in the mirror in front of you in awe.

Bill began to comb the hairs upwards in a pony tail but the strands kept escaping from the gaps. Bill's confused face and small irritated grunts made you shake your head but this caused more hair to fall.

"I'd never survive being a girl..!" Bill sighed jokingly, letting go but resting his palms on your shoulders. "Well that's okay." You told him in a giggle, gripping your hair tie he put on his wrist. You began to tie your hair in a loose pony tail, and stood up from the desk stool.

"Ready for bed, princess?"
"Ready for bed" you confirmed as he grasped your hand, leading you to bed and tucking you underneath the duvet. Bill then took large steps to his side of the bed and tugged off his pyjama bottoms leaving him in his underwear.

He grinned from outside the covers, "Cmon big boy." You teased, rubbing his side of the mattress. "Gladly." He replied in a devilish smirk, turning off the lamp on the bedside table and climbing into your embrace.