Apology

The breeze of early April morning danced through the blinds as the sun rays did too. Your eyes ached in lack of sleep, nearly bloodshot and gazing at the shadow which slid down the walls. Your back faced to Bill whom slept heavily under the thick duvet.

Now, Sitting on the edge of the mattress in your satin cami and shorts, you began to tremble violently as your bare feet grazed the carpet. Your stomach started to do enormous flips within causing you to gag, definitely due to stress and overwhelming thoughts.

You jumped to your feet, and pushed away the sheets which remain in your path as you darted for the bathroom causing Bill to sit up sleepily, awake.

You knelt at the toilet bowl, vomiting last nights dinner - you held your own hair back in a loose hand held pony tail. A half-naked Bill gently knocked on the bathroom door which you slammed but not locked. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He groggily asked, rubbing an eye with one hand.

Your ears twitched as you heard the door handle click when opening. You crawled across the tiles and slammed your weakened frame against the door to prevent him entering. "Go away!" You screamed, rubbing away the wetness around your lips. Leaning up to lock the door, you heard Bill continuously knock on the door but now with more frustration. "Open up!" Bill demanded from the other side of the door, quite sternly but trying to contain his anger.

Wrapping your arms around your knees, you began to sob between them, a plead for help. Bill heard your muffled sobs. He sighed and dropped to the floor, leaning against the door as you did on the other side. Bill's head dropped back to touch the white oak door, "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so so sorry." He managed to make out so you could hear him as he began to weep in regret.

(Debating whether to do a part 2 to this.. or just leave it.. I don't know.)