Sneaking Out

AU TEEN BILL??

It was around 2am, you were sleeping in bed quite cozily until your phone started to buzz and shake uncomfortably, at your side. You sat up in the darkness, rubbing your eyes. You reached for your phone. Your eyes still adjusting, it look a while to realise what was upon the bright screen. Your boyfriend's, Bill, ID was written across it "B❤️".

What could he possibly want at 2am?, you thought to yourself. You answered "Bill?" in a groggy voice, still half asleep.
"Ooo that sexy morning voice" his warm yet rough voice called from the other side. You sighed, "Bill what do you need?" Slightly chuckling.

"Come to the front door.." he replied, making your eyes widen. You rapidly jumped out of bed, wrapping your barely clothed body in a satin rope. You flew down the stairs, but tried not to awake your protective father and your mother.

You unlocked and opened the door to find your lanky boyfriend, leaning against the frame. He winked at your presence.

"What the Fuck bill?? My dad is in the house!! It's two am!!" You whispered screamed, trying to awake your father.

"Awe babe, are you not happy to see me?" He replies back to you, shooting a devilish smile.

"Well obviously but w-what the hell?" Still in shock.

He held out his large palm, and stared into your pupils with his emerald eyes. "I wanna take your for a ride". He winked again.

You turned, checking if the coast was clear. You placed your petite hand into his. "Make it quick, loverboy". He released deep chuckle as he tightened his grip, tugging you to his car.