Honeymoon

Smileykylie200  xx

The scent of the Hawaii sands and the sound of subtle waves rolling softly over them caused your eyes to flutter open. Grasping onto the white sheets with a small smile on your face, your vision gradually grew to confirm the fact that this was no dream.

Under the ceiling of the beautiful Hawaii beach house, you saw you were next to your now Husband, Bill who was sleeping quite content beside you with the white duvet at his hips, revealing his beautifully tanned chest.

First day of the honeymoon was fantastic.

Turning to your side, Bill immediately woke with a grin on his face as you did. His head tilted towards you as his eyes glistened with tears of joy. "Good Morning, Mrs Skarsgård." Bill beamed, now laying on his side to press his forehead against yours.

"Good Morning, my handsome Husband." You returned, intertwining your fingers with his long ones under the sheets. "I'm so happy to hear that. Happy to call you my Wife." Bill told you, emerald eyes never leaving yours as he tilted into you.

"Well glad you aren't having second thoughts.. maybe that'll come later." You laughed, rubbingyour feet onto his legs, causing a friction from his hairs. He chuckled, "dont ruin the moment, Y/N." He let go of your hands began pulling your forearm so you lay onto his chest when rolled to now lay on his back.

"I wasn't, Mister." You teased when circling the pad of your index finger in between his pectoral muscles. He shushed you softly before leaning down, "Now give Hubby a kiss". You immediately looked up to his gaze to catch his lips upon yours. The grip of his hands on one side of your waist tightened as he tugged on your bottom lip - this caused you to grunt as a beg for more.

What a way to wake up to new Husband in Hawaii.. Mr and Mrs Skarsgård.