Pushed Away *Part 1*

Requested by Moonwalker1999x

Today was one of the best days of your life, you began to shake uncontrollably as you held the small pregnancy test between your fingers. There was two more testing on the toilet lid, yep definitely pregnant.

You've always wanted to be a mother - you were thrilled and excited but now a sense of nervousness and fear crept in. You had to tell Bill.

Bill had never really mentioned being a father, only once or twice... it seemed as if it was a goal to be father - you hoped - so you went down stairs to tell him to follow you up to the bathroom to reveal your 'secret'.

"Billyyyy.." you called as you entered his office room. His long fingers were tapping away, brows furrowed with concentration. "What is it, darling?" He asked, eyes glued to the screen still.

"I need to show you something.." you told him playfully. Bill grunted, and shrugged his shoulders as he remained in his hunch back position at his computer. "Y/N, this isn't a time for games at the moment. I'm busy." He stated quite harshly making a wave of shock hit you.

"It'll just take a minute, bub. It's a small surprise for you." You insisted, coming closer to the desk and standing behind him. Bill didn't reply at first so you resorted in giving him a small massage; rubbing his shoulder blades as he worked away.

Out of nowhere, Bill shrugged you off powerfully and grunted again. "Y/N! Stop. I'm sorry but I'm busy and I'm going to a meeting straight after." He scolded, sending daggers to you as you walked away.

"But Bill.." You whined, practically begging for him. You needed him to know.. maybe it wasn't the right time. "No buts..I'll be late. Now shoo." Bill hissed as his hand waved to scoot you out the room. You exhaled deeply in disappointment as you left; lightly infuriated on how he reacted and treat you. He may of thought you were begging for sex but still, no way to go on about it.

So you waited. When he left, neither of you said goodbye - you just waited in the bedroom with the pregnancy tests now on the sheets of the bed. You bit your lip looking at them, after 5 hours of a meeting, Bill was going to return. How to present the tests...?

Idea! Your amazing idea was to wrap them in a beautiful box with ribbon and give them at dinner when you make his favourite meal! Yes Y/N!!

So, after putting them in the box you hid them in your sock draw - he'd never go in there. Just as it clicked closed, in came Bill.

—— TIME FORWARD ——

11:43, Bill resumed his ways at the computer and you were working away in the kitchen preparing ONE of his favourite meals, a chicken dinner. You'd been in here for hours preparing all the vegetables, cooking the chicken perfectly and making the mash to perfection. He didn't once come in to thank you but you didn't mind; he was busy.

As you set up the plates on the table, he strolled in the dining room. "Darling, what are you doing?" Bill asked, your eyes squinted in comfused. How was he unaware that you were missing for a few hours cooking; how could he not smell the scent of food from his office?

"I made dinner for us." You stated with a weak smile. Bill sighed, "Baby... I'm so sorry. I got an interview in half an hour.. I got to go."

You shook your head slightly and glared at the floor; being pushed away again. Feeling the tears gathering in your eyes, you sniffed up to prevent it. "Baby I'm sorry." He apologised, trying to reach for your chin but you pulled away and turned to the plates that were full of food. "I'll put it back in the oven. Maybe you can eat when you get home." You muttered, entering the kitchen. When you entered the dining room, he was gone. You slammed your fist on the oak dining table in rage, why was he being like this?