Everything

Y/N rolled onto her back as her lids fluttered, lifting her from her sweet dream. She smiled lazily as her gaze fell upon the sleeping beauty beside her. Her naked boyfriend faced her, one palm beneath his ear, the stereotypical sleeping position.

Bill's cheeks were flushed, not as swollen as his red, plump lips that relaxed into a pout. Y/N's grin could not fade when watching her boyfriend appear so adorable, fragile and innocent. A hand was pulled to caress his smooth cheek, causing him to release a groggy mumble indicating he was close to awakening.

"Morning, baby." Y/N cooed, continuing to rub his face when his lids risen to reveal large pale irises with immensely dilated pupils. Bill was sure that this was the best way to wake up, feeling loved by your true love.

"Good morning." He replied in a low morning voice before attempting to clear his throat in a quiet cough. His larger palm fell on top of hers that was placed ever so lightly upon his skin. "Dream well?" Y/N asked sweetly, making loving eye contact that could never break. "Of course I did - I dreamed of you." Bill told her, licking his lips in the process.

"You sap." She giggles, removing her hand to pull the duvet to her chin. "I don't care. I always dream of your beauty." He flattered, leaving her cheeks to blush to match his own.

Y/N didn't say anything else, she giggled and was left wondering how she became to lucky. Bill the same, how would he live without her? "I'm serious, Y/N. I love you with all I have."

Y/N squinted, playing curious when pulling the duvet further from her face. "I love you too but, seriously Skarsgård.. what's up? Why all this now? Mmmm?".

Bill pulled his large body up to rest on an elbow as he peered down at her. "Nothings up. I just want to tell you how much I love you." Bill beamed, leaning down to peck her lips. Y/N happily allowed him, never could she refuse a kiss - every kiss was pure heaven, a kiss from an angel.

"Well I love you too. You're my everything." She stated back, looking up at him as his upper half was still hovering over her. "Good. That's all I want to here... for the rest of my life." Bill said in awe before Y/N's palm reaches up once again to pull him into a more extended, loving kiss.