Sleepy

You were stressed to the max. Today at work everyone had been driving you crazy, even more than usual. You worked in a big office and you're job was pretty important but your boss, Eric, still treated you shitty and your colleague, Rosa always annoyed you.... you were just glad to get home after hours of paper work.

It was around 7:30, you slammed your house keys into the door due to your vile mood and before you stepped into the house, you took a deep breath to calm yourself and take in the lovely smell of home.

The TV was playing softly from the other room and you walked towards the source of sound. Hearing soft snores of your husband began to calm your mood until you saw your son was awake, locked in his fathers grasp.

Oskar, 1, was trapped in the arms of his heavy sleeping father, making you quite tense. Oskar didn't seem to mind but you began to wonder how long Bill had been asleep and left Oskar awake like this.

You didn't want to disturb Bill due to how adorable he looked cradling his own child, protecting them, in his sleep. It looked to ironic how he was sleeping instead of the bairn and how soft and baby-like he looked himself.

"Mama" Oskar whined with arms out once realising you were there.

"Cmon baby." You reached for him but Bill had a good grip on him, you couldn't help but feel sorry for Bill. You weren't sure if it was a bad thing or good: he was trapping his child and sleeping BUT he was protecting his child, making sure nothing happened...

You grabbed Bill's hand that was placed on Oskar and rubbed it as you pulled it off. "Billy, babe. Let go", you soothed, voice light.

He murmured, still asleep but acknowledging your voice. "Cmon Bill" You peeled off his lanky limbs away from his son, and rescued Oskar. Your son clung onto your work clothes as you held him, he yawned indicating he was tired.

"Let's go baby boy. Let's get you to bed, mmm?" You whispered to him, kissing his head as it was placed slumped over your shoulder in defeat.

Bringing him to bed, Oskar fell asleep immediately. As you placed him in, tucking him beneath his dinosaur sheets, a weary Bill stood at the door, arm leaning against the top of the door frame, above his head.

You jumped slightly, "have a good day at work?" His raspy voice let out, after years of marriage, his tired voice always made you swoon.

"It was alright. How was yours? Thanks for being a good daddy and lookin' after Oskar." You walked to him, wrapping your arms around his torso, him doing the same.

"I love being a good daddy." Bill mumbled, looking down at you.

"I know, I know" you pressed a light peck on his clothed chest. He ran his fingers through your hair, soothing your visible stress.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep with Oskar.."
"No that's okay Bill. We're all a bit tired, aren't we?" Your hands wondered under his t-shirt, running over his hips so smoothly.

"I know you're tired, Y/N. Let's get you to bed as well." He pulled away from your grasp leaving you in a pout. He moved to your shared bedroom and pulled away the sheets, ready for your arrival.

You entered the room after him and began to unbutton your blouse.

"No-no please. Let me" Bill begged, striding Up to you and unbutton them himself. As every button exposed your body, he placed a sweet kiss on each now exposed skin making you shudder, "Bill.." you moaned slightly from his tender lips.

"You're just so beautiful" he let out in between kisses.

He pulled down your work skirt within an instant and kissed the inner of your thighs, but not in a sexual way, in a loving sort of way. You shook under his touch.

He repeatedly kissed the soft skin and clearly got carried away. He sat you on the bed, you began to unclip your bra and pull down your lacy underwear as he dug in his closet for an oversized shirt.

He handed you a band shirt, and pulled it over your head, dressing you as if a shirt. "You make such a good daddy..." you flirted, as the shirt passed your head.

"Shh baby. Let's cuddle" he crawled bed, now fully naked. Bill pulled you to him, spooning you. His large frame engulfed yours and the heat and comfort were surreal.

He pressed small kisses once again but this time on the back of your shoulders, "I love you"