Clean Shave

Sprawled on the large bed under dimmed lights, alone. You kicked at the sheets in frustration in an attempt to get them off. You sighed and began to wonder where Bill was so early in the morning. Gradually pulling yourself from your comfort, you patted your hair to take your wild bed head and dragged yourself out of the bedroom.

Hissing at the sudden light of the bathroom, you saw Bill stood with his back to you, facing the mirror. Through the reflection, you saw his face making some strange expressions - stretching and flexing his face muscles whilst shaving.

Half foam all over his lower half face, he saw you stood with your palm rested against the door frame. "Good morning, baby." He murmured with the razor dragging down his cheek. "Isn't it too early to be shaving?" You snorted, now folding your arms.

Bill placed the razor down on the marble and turned so his bum was pressed against the sink. He mimicked your posture and folded his arms too in a childish tone. "You told me you liked my face smooth. I'm doing you a favour." Bill whined.

"Well yeah, but I also like waking up to my boyfriend in bed." You replied, scoffing slightly. Bill chuckled, opened his arms slightly, "cmere." He commanded, welcoming you for a hug.

Obeying, your bare feet padded the tiles until you entered his embrace. His flesh was warm and slightly sticky from sweat yet so comforting. It was Bill.

"Now do me a favour." You winked, leaning back from his long arms which wrapped around your lower back. Bill dipped slightly to press a delicate kiss into your lips, it only lasted a few seconds but it was enough to make you grunt with satisfaction.

Once pulled away, Bill continued to laugh softly. His bony index finger rubbed at the blob of shaving foam which pressed onto your face from his. "Cheeky." You whispered, teasingly.

Still glaring into your eyes with passion, he grabbed for a towel which rested beside the sink and wiped his face free from excess foam. "Now. Back to bed." Bill said as he pecked your cheek and pushed you towards the exit to return to bed.