Petty Grudge

It was pretty late out, you grew tired as the rain threw itself against the windows. You promised yourself this was the last episode before went up to bed with your boyfriend Bill for a lovely cuddle session and to sleep.

Bill laying across the large sofa quite a distance, you watched the television. You were propped up straight, focused on the screen and being dragged into the plot. Bill had other plans, he was feeling a little mischievous.

Wiggling, Bill pressed his cold naked feet into your bare thigh causing your thoughts to be ripped away from the story and for you to whine in shock. "Get your cold feet off me!" You hissed, causing him to chuckle and rest his own arm behind his head. "Not funny." You hissed again.

You now wriggling to find comfort, you resumed your attention to the show - you found it easy to get to where you left off despite Bill's disruption. Bill pretended to watch the show but in a matter of seconds the devilish thought within him returned. Once again he pressed his large feet back into your thigh with a pressured icy touch.

"Bill!" You screamed, swatting his feet away. "It's not funny! It's cold!" Your brows were furrowed as you stood, throwing the blanket that WAS draped over you, over him in anger.

"Y/N..." Bill groaned, knowing he got you upset. He reached his extended arms out to reach you from his laying position - he grasped your hand but you pulled away. "No. I'm going to bed." You stated sternly as you grabbed the remote from the floor and tossed it on his chest.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Y/N.. baby". As you turned on your heel, Bill sat up immediately, wanting to follow you to bed. "Nah. Sleep here." You commanded, folding your arms once realising his intentions.

"Bub.. you're not seriously making me sleep on the sofa cause I put my feet on you, are you?" He asked in a defeated tone, dropping back to the sofa and intertwining his own fingers in confusion.

"Seems so, doesn't it? Good night." You said emotionless, before grunting and heading to bed.