Attention

You tiptoed downstairs in your monkey onesie to see Bill stand in the living room on his phone. He faced away from you, distracted by his phone.

"Bill?" You called, entering the room. "Yes baby?" He replied, still focusing on his phone screen.

You pulled a childish pout, "I've missed your cuddles" You whined. "Mmhm" he mumbled, not paying attention.

You scrunched up your nose in disapproval and began to walk behind him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and due to height difference, started kissing his back but he still remained distracted.

You hummed against his back, not enjoying the lack of attention. You continued to kiss the back of his t-shirt. "Bill. Baby. Cuddle me." You whispered during kisses. He just grunted in return.

You stepped back a bit, "that's it" You warned before jumping on his back, making him jump a bit.

"Y/N!" Bill laughed, holding onto you as if a piggy back ride before you fell. You wrapped your legs over him and giggled.

"Give me attention then!" You commanded as if a sulking child, tickling his neck which caused to erupt in more laughter.

Bill began to twirl around, making you dizzy. "Bill! Bill! Stop!"

He placed you back on the floor as you hopped off. "Okay then missy, let's cuddle" he told you, lifting your chin with his index finger.

"Thank you. About time..." you rolled your eyes before skipping ahead, playfully. He slapped your butt as he followed behind you, "you're so adorable, Yknow that?"

"Of course I do! " you winked in giggles.