Morning Bill *short*

— (Y/C/C) is your Celebrity crush. Any male celeb you want, apart from bill —

Your eyes fluttered open to see Bill wasn't by your side. You hugged the space where his body laid, but didn't panic. He will just be downstairs or in the bathroom.

You sighed before reaching for your phone, beside your bed. You sat up slightly on your back and scrolled down Instagram. You came across a (Y/C/C) fanpage that you recently followed.

You started giggling at the funny videos of them and making "ooo" sounds at the sexy edits that were created.

You loved (Y/C/C), obviously not as much as Bill, but always begged Bill to get you any where near them, you awed over him.

You dug deeper into the fan account, loving every post, smiling to yourself.

You heard large footsteps climb up the stairs, must be Bill. The door slowly swung open and his large body stood at the door way.

He wore CK black boxers with his large grey top over, you could perfectly see his bulge.

"Someone's awake" he beamed quite quietly due to the time. He slowly made his way to the bed, expecting a reply.

You just made a mumbling sound, smiling because you were too focused on Instagram.

He groaned as if a small child and laid beside you, clinging onto your arms , "babyyyyy". He wanted your attention but it was fully focused on your phone.

He dug his head into your neck, and his eyes peered up to the (Y/C/C) video you were playing. "Oh wow" he said, quite upset but in a jokingly way. He sat up to the head board and crossed his long arms with a pout.

"I see how it is then" he whispered, still messing on. You sighed and placed your phone back on the side. You knelt up to face him, the covers draping over your shoulders.

Bill saw you were wearing his large black top and your own red lace pants.
His eyes darted all over your entire body.

"Awe I'm sorry, baby. Love you so much more" you said, stroking his thigh.

Bill pulled a cheesy grin and immediately pulled you to his warm chest, almost cradling you. "Awe, I know you do, Princess"

——-kinda short but sweet,, doing more like this sooo 😋 ——
who's your celeb crush, apart from Bill?❤️