Holiday Home

Your eyes opened in a unfamiliar room - you knew where you were but it was so strange to wake up in the Skarsgård River Home. Left alone to drown in thick sheets, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. The sun shone brightly from the blinds indicating it was the right time to get up.

You pulled yourself out of the comfort and began to stroll down the long stairs and endless hall ways of this large holiday home, it was a dream. You scanned the family photos that hung on the wall, as you pondered in your loose band tee and lilac Daisy Duck pj bottoms.

Soft mutters, chuckles and conversations grew louder as you came closer to the arch way of the kitchen. Now stood at the arch, you saw Stellan by the oven, sizzling at what seemed to be sausages. The smell was gorgeous and luring you in. Bill stood; he seems to be cutting tomatoes and Valter stood on the opposite end of the island, just watching his family work away.

Your presence caused everyone's attention to draw upon you. "Good morning, Y/N." Stellan smiled, before turning back to the pan. "Good morning" you returned in a groggy morning voice.

"Ah there she is, my gorgeous girlfriend" Bill beamed, wiping his hands on his jeans as he strolled up to you and rubbing your arms, pressing a kiss on your cheek, extremely close to your lips. "Good morning" you told him in a smile when he pulled away and returned to his chopping of tomatoes.

"Morning Valter," you said as you sat at the island, he looked back at you in a warming smile, nearly identical to Bill's. "Good morning to you and your bird's nest of hair." Valter chuckled, coming closer to ruffle your hair that was tagged in a pony tail.

"Oh shush you." You laughed back, pretending I be hurt. You felt a delicate kiss at your cheek from behind and saw Bill standing from across the counter. "Good sleep, Y/N?" Alexander asked, you now realised how it was.

"Yes, Thank you. And you?"

"Very well. You liking the house?" Alexander asked, sitting on the stool beside you as Stellan placed sausages on a plate. "It's absolutely gorgeous." You told him, eyes stalking the large walls. Bill tipped the tomatoes on the plates as well as the rest of the food.

"Breakfast." He stated in a cheerful tone as he pushed the meal towards you. "Thank you.. it looks delicious." You nodded in appreciation towards all of them. This morning was probably one of best; surrounded by the family who wish you join; that welcomed you in and loved you more than you could hope for.