Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 26

3.1K 199 26
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu readers!!!

How are you all?

No proof reading.

So kindly ignore mistakes but you can help me with the mistakes by doing inline cmmnts infront of that and I will use that cmmnts at the time of editing.

Enjoy reading :)

__________________________

Hadith ;

_________________________

Aayah ;

_________________________

Yasin ;

I came in bedroom and saw Aayat and Saniya is stuffing the clothes in bags.

Yes after 2 days me and Aayat is going to switzerland and then paris for our actual honeymoon for 2 weeks.

I came and sat beside Saniya as she is packing Aayat's clothes in bag.

I start cheking her bag and Saniya hit my hand.

"Bhaiyu what are you doing?...saari packing kharab kar rahe ho." Saniya scold me but I shrug.

"Is baar kuch aisa waisa pack kiya na tou thappad lagaoonga.,, she is uncomfortable." I scold Saniya pointing towards Aayat atlast.

Who is blushinh ofcourse.

"Hawww....bhai maine vo aapke liye kiya tha and now you are scolding me." Saniya flatter and I shrug.

"But sani thanks for that FAVOUR." I thank Saniya and she smirk and we look at Aayat who's cheeks start matching with the bedsheets.

"Most welcome bhaiyu." Saniya blink her eyes couple of times and we high fi.

"Besharam." Aayat mumble looking at us and start passing her jewelleries to Aayat.

"Oye bangles liye?" I asked Aayat and she nodded still doing her work and I can hear the tingling sound of her Purple bangles which she is wearing matching with her suit.

"Awwww so much love for bangles." Saniya awwwed and this time I turn pink" waise bhai you still didn't give the jewellery of ours." Saniya complaint and Aayat look at us in confusion , I bit my lip and get up from bed only to entered in closet.

I took out the 3 small boxes of jewellery from my wardrobe and came outside and this time I sat beside Aayat and she look at the boxes then me and again on boxes.

Meri taraf sirf ek baar but boxes ki taraf dou baar...sahi hai.

I forward my hand towards saniya and give her jewellery and one to Aayat.

"Sani see this is the same jewellery na you take?" I asked Saniya for confirmation and nodded and asked Aayat to show her and she got the same which I had take for her.

"Hmm ok...Aayat ue ammi ko de dena." I hive her the ammi's box and she nodded keeping the box near her.

then they opened their boxes and start awwing at the jewellery.

Its a simple one I liked the most when me and sani went to Market to buy her some books but I like the jewellery so I pick that when Aayat is in shaikh villa....and they can use it for wearing regularly.

Aayat's jewellery ;

Saniya's jewellery ;

Halima's jewellery ;

I lay my head in Aayat's lap and she start her work of packing and giggling.

Girls will never change especially my girls

In mid I can feel Aayat's soft fingers in my hairs and I just closed my eyes feeling her fragrance.

I open my eyes when I hear the knock and Aayat's hand also stop in my scalp only so I look up from her lap and saw Fazeela and Saba aapi is standing on door.

I sat up as they came inside and enquired about Packing and I held Aayat's hand in mine playing with her hand resting my back to headboard and her back is almost resting on my chest.

"Yasin leave her she Is doing work." Fazeela said and I sense her tone of discomfort and I look at her and then At Aayat and she is only looking at me.

"Uhm uhm I can't leave her , she is my jaan, my begum." I said looking at Aayat and completely engulfed in back hug and I look at fazeela from corner of my eyes and she is literally fuming as bcoz of my position with Aayat and when Saniya told about the gifts.

Girl you srsly need a reality check.

I can feel Aayat's body getting warm means she is blushing and I look up and saw Saniya, saba aapi is also blushing seeing my besharam nature.

All ladies in my room is getting red bcoz of blushing except one who is getting red in anger.

But I.DON'T.CARE

I leave Aayat hut never leave her hand and the girl start doing their talks and soon afeef bhai came with mahek and I get up from bed and took mahek in my hand and me and Afeef bhai came in balcony doing our business talks.

Boyish too.

And I played with mahek.

She is so adorable.

May Allah blessed me with daughter first..in sha Allah.

I shiver thinking about it and after some talks Everyone went in their rooms ...obio except my sister.

She is always the 'kabab me haddi.'

But nonethless my sister is best.

She and Aayat is doing cross check on packing along with their talks and I am digging my face in Aayat's stomach as am lying in her lap and I felt asleep in her lap only.

Her lap is so peaceful but not more than my ammi.

I love you ammi.

Infact I love my three ladies more than anything.

__________________________

I open my eyes and look around and find the room is empty and silent and my head is on pillow and Aayat's hijaab is am clutching near my heart.

I sit on bed and look at the time its almost dinner time means I slept 2 hours ago.

I walk out from bed and after getging fresh I move downstairs and saw males and zareena aunty are sitting in living room and I greet them and wentin kitchen for water as am feeling damn thirsty.

I entered in kitchen and a very delicious smell of kabab hit my nostrills and I went more in kitchen and saw Aayat is handling the kabab and Saniya is making salad I think bcox she is cutting the salad leaves and Saba aapi is making parathas along with giggling with my begum.

Girls and their giggles never gonna end.

I look at ammi and went near her who is sitting on one of the chair on small dinning table and I sat beside her and Fazeela fill me a glass of water as I sat.

I thank her and drink the water and start talking with ammi but the kabab's fragrance is making my mouth watering.

"Aayat tumhare is bhukkad (foodie) shohar ko kabab de do varna ye uski khushboo se hi apna pet bhar lega." Ammi said Aayat still doing her work on barfi and I smile sheepisly and the giggle echoed in the kitchen.

Aayat came near me with a small plate consisting 2 kababs with chatni and some salad and palced that on table and I give her a smile and she whisper lowly near my ears 'bhukkad' and went away.

I narrow my eyes at her and she show me her tongue and I concentrate on my kabab and start eating looking at her.

Indicating her 'I will eat you like this kabab.'

And as expected she look down with a shy smile and after eating kababs sharing some bites with ammi, I save a one bite of kabab and take the plate and went near Aayat who is still cooking the kababs and she stiff in her place and Saniya wink at me and I smile at her and stood beside Aayat as giving her the plate and stuff the bite of kabab in her mouth which I had save in my hand and whisper near her ear "jazak Allah. " and went away but i can hear the awwws behind me.

My begum must be red bcoz of my besharmi.

________________________

Hows the chapter?

Yasin is really a besharam, isn't he?

Suggegions are most welcome.

Next is reality check to fazeela and then honeymoon...excited?

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa varakatuhu lovelies!!!!

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.
165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
100K 2.5K 46
Azaan Qureshi Kind hearted Religious Man of principles Mirha Javed Epitome of simplicity Practicing Muslimah An obedient daughter What happens when t...