Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 24

3.2K 183 12
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

Whassup?

Hows the new cover?

Nice ri8?

Cover credit goes to _PrincessRapunzel_

Tysm ruks baby, for the amazing cover  :)

No proof reading.

Enjoy reading :)

_________________________

Hadith ;

__________________________

Aayah ;

____________________________

Aayat ;

I came in room and saw Yasin is sitting on the couch doing something in his laptop.....I look at him for a moment and went in closet and start arranging it by unpacking our luggage also..while placing my Frocks in coupboard I felt two arms wrapping around my waist and I startle but soon composed myself bcoz he placed his chin on my shoulder, slightly rubbing his beard on my shoulder and it causing little tickling on my shoulder blade and side neck and he uncovered my head from my dupatta and start playing with my earing by his nose.

"What happened?....why so silent?" he asked me and I look at him and nodded in no.

"Nothing." I said and continue my work with his sweet tortures going on my upper body.

"Hey feeling better now?" He suddenly asked me turning towards him.

"Haa....am feeling good." I said and was about to turn but he held my wrist and drag me to couch of closet and make me sat on it.

"Sit here quitely and passed me the clothes." He said and I nodded while hanging clothes on hanger and passing it to him and he is hanging them in coupboard.

"Waise har kaam par tou Saniya ko saath leti ho, aaj kya hua?....where is she?" He asked closing the door of coupboard.

"She is in her room." I answered shortly and he nodded.

What happened to me?

Why am I behaving like this?

I wa---

Bloody mood swings!!!!

I was about to think more but with a jerk am feeling like am in air so I look at him and saw he has pick me up and move from closet to bedroom and I rest my head on his chest.

"Now you take rest." He said making me lay down on bed and I was about to protest but he placed his finger on my lips.

"Shhh sleep now, you are looking so tired." He said caressing my hairs.

"Kya hua neend nahi aarahi?" He asked as from past 15 minutes he is putting me to sleep but that sleep is far away from me.

"Nahi." I said and hide myself in his chest.

"Why didn't you woke me up?....I woke up so late." I asked cum complaint him while playing with his shirt button.

"You were looking very tired bcoz of your health and travelling so I don't have the heart to wake you up and thats why I didn't broke your beauty sleep." He said and I hummed.

We talk a little and he hmm a melody in my ears as well as patting my hairs and within seconds I drift in sleep as am very tired bcoz of my periods and travelling.

______________________

Its lunch time now and before one hour saba aapi and afeef bhaijan came with their little bundle of joy , their baby girl Mahek.....they are so sweet and loving people like phupa ji and unlike Zareena aunty and fazeela aapi.

Ma sha Allah Mahek is so cute, she is just 10 month old but she blabber in her jibrish language which made everyone giggle but she easily said Allah ...subhan Allah.

They were tired and had their lunch before only and now they are sleeping in thier room.

Thinking all this I placed the yougurt bowl on table and turn only to find Yasin coming in dinning section while talking with Fazeela aapi.

Yallah what should I do with this women?

I glare them and move in kitchen and start transfering curry from utensil to bowl.

"Ohh bahar ka nazara dekh ke udas ho?" Saniya said teasing me and Ammi smack her arm and she whined.

"Yasin se baat ki?" Ammi asked and I nodded in no.

"Kab karogi?" Ammi again asked with a little stern tone and I look at her and sighed.

"Ammi mai bolu tou kya bolu, vo usey apni bahen mante hai...and what should I say that don't talk to her bcoz you is her crush." I blurt and ammi hold my hand.

"Just told him to stay away from her as much as he can...hmm?" Ammi said and I nodded.

"Chalo ye sab leke chalte hai varna phirse taana marne ka mauka mil jayega." Ammi said pointing towards the dishes and we chuckle.

___________________

"Umm fazi this is Aayat's seat." I hear him as we came from kitchen and saw Fazeela aapi is standing holding my chair beside Yasin and Saniya chuckle while nugging me.

I went and placed the dishes on table and look at Fazeela aapi, she is glaring at me why?..bcoz she didn't get chance to sit on my seat like this she didn't get chance to take my place in his heart.

I smirk at her along with a tight lip fake smile and sit beside Yasin and serve him and abbu as they both are near me while Saniya and Ammi look for others.

I look at ammi and she winked at me and I give her a cute yet shy smile.

We eat and suddenly I felt my corner of dupatta is stuck somewhere and I look down and found Yasin is holding my dupatta corner with his left hand while talking with Phupa ji and abbu, I shook my head and continue with my lunch and my stomach is full bcoz of ammi's delicious dinner and Glares from two womens.

Any guess?

Obio zareena phupi and Fazeela aapi.

I eat the yougurt and drink water.

Alhamdulillah I had my dinner.

I serve remaining and went in kitchen to wash my hands and after doing the chores we went in our rooms.

______________________

"Sani see the door please." I request saniya as she descend down the stairs after offering her asar salah while everyone is sitting in hall talking with each other , sipping their coffee made by me... , she nodded and went to open the door.

"As salamu alaikum khala and chacha." I hear saniya and we look up and saw Ammi and abbu is coming.

I went towards them and Hug abbu tightly and he blessed me with a lovely protecting kiss on forhead and same case with ammi.

"Aap log yaha kaise?...matlab inform bhi nahi kiya." I asked them while serving them water and juice.

"Vo kya ha na ab meri gudiya ko apne abbu ki yaad hi nahi aati but abbu ko uske gudiya ki bohot yaad aati hai...so bas aap aaj aane wali thi na mohtrma isliye hum aagaye." Abbu said and I make a cute face.

"Aisa nahi hai...abbu ki gudiya ko bhi apne abbu ki yaad aati hai..mai aaj shaam hi aane wali thi but guest yaha the isliye kal aane wali thi puchiye Yasin se maine unhe kaha tha ke hum kal jayenge." I said and all look at Yasin who nodded with a smile.

Hawww everyone wants confirmation...no one trust me.

"Aayat tumhe pata nahi Shohar ka naam nahi lete." Zareena aunty said cum taunt and I look down.

"Phupi I permit her and I desired to hear my name from her so I only permit her." Yasin said looking at me lovingly and I give him a shy yet lovely smile and from corner of my eyes I felt glares on my side.

"Aww so cute." Suddenly saniya awwed breaking our little moment.

"Waise gudiya kerala pasand aaya?" abbu said and I nodded.

"It was amazing...kerala is so beautiful place abbu...subhan Allah...we really enjoyed there." I squeal and all giggle obio except 2 ladies.

If glares have killed peoples then am sure I had been killed till now.

"Yes abbu its very lovely place." Yasin said and he secretly wink at me and I look down blushing.

"Waise honeymoon ke liye tum log kerala gaye the?..mujhe tou laga tha foreign jaoge....so unromantic Yasin." Fazeela aapi poked while sipping her coffee and I sighed.

Like mother like daugher.

These ladies will never changed with their taunts.

"Fazee kerala is not bad place....its so beautiful and cozy."saba bhabhi told with a smirk and fazeela aapi frowned at her.

"Whatever." Fazeela aapi muter and saniya sighed before spating on her.

"Nahi fazeela aapi ye tou bas mini Honeymoon tha Chacha and khala ki taraf se aur abhi actual honeymoon tou baaki hai vo bhi paris and switzerland me...and about being romantic you should ask Aayat how romantic bhaiyu is...q aayu?" Saniya blurt in two way, first making fume Fazeela aapi and second making me shy.

"Yes fazeela my son is very romantic , see my daughter looks so tired after marriage." Halima Ammi utter and I widen my eyes.

Yallah they are using my tired face in this.

"Yes and Aayat's skin is glowing only but after her nikah it glow more." Now my ammi said making me apple which they are having and I saw my abbus , afee bhai and phupa jj from corner of my eyes they are smiling too.

Yallah these ladies don't even think before saying.

"Kya bhai?" Saniya tease Yasin and all giggle and he is also blushing.

"Begum hi itni haseen hai tou shohar ki kya galti hai?" He said and all laugh more and i saw afeef bhai is patting Yasin's shoulder and I turn crimson and crimson while looking down.

Besharam!!!! besharam!!!! besharam Yasin!!!!

Kahi bhi shuru ho jaate hai.

"Waise Halima, maine suna hai Yasin Aayat ko college se chahta tha?..., kahi isliye tumne Aayat ko apni bahu banaya hmm?" Now zareena aunty snatched the smiles from my ladies faces and she is travelling in my nerves now.

"Nahi , mujhe tou pata bhi nahi tha ke Yasin Aayat ko chahta hai vo tou mujhe Saniya ne bataya tha vo bhi abhi abhi hi...aur rahi baat Aayat ko bahu banane ki tou Agar Yasin Aayat ko chahta bhi na hota na phir bhi mai usey apne ghar ki bahu banati." Halima ammi literally spat on Zareena aunty and she fumed more.

"Aur Aayat tou mujhe uske bachpan se hi bohot pasand hai...uski adaein, uska behavious ye sab par tou har koi fida ho jayega...and am blessed to have a daugher in law like her...no wi have 2 daughters." Halima ammi added and I saw invisibke smoke is coming out from Zareena aunty and Fazeela aapi' s ears.

"Ha ye bhi hai....yaad hai bhai usman jab bacche chote the tab hum yahi kahte the ke apni dosti ko Rishtedaari me zarur badlenge...ab dekho hum dost bhi hai aur samdhi bhi." Ashfaq abbu said and all smile including me too and obio except two ladies.

"Aayat hold Mahek I will just come." Saba bhabhi said as she was sitting beside me...I took mahek from her and she went to kitchen while I cuddle the baby more as she is already cuddling to me.

Saba bhabhi came with her milk bottle and try to take mahek from me but the little soul clutched my dupatta in her death grip and hide her face in my chest while me and saba bhabhi smile and she handed me her bottle and I take that near to Mahek's lips and she filled her tummy.

I am feeling goosebumps in my body as I remember the kerala moment which me and Yasin has saw a pregnant couple and his talks.

I am thinking how it felt to feed my own child?

How will I managed?

Thinking all this am getting nervous then what will happen when I will have my own child.

But not to worry my Allah is there to look after me.

"Dekho Aayat ke pass Mahek sou bhi gayi....usey bohot time lagta hai ghulne milne me but tumhare saath tou aise behave kar rahi hai jaise tumhe bohot pahle se jaanti hai." Afeef bhai said and eveyone smiled looking at me and Mahek who is asleep in my lap.

"Aayat hai hi itni pyaari je sab ghul mil jaate hai iske saath." Saba bhabhi said and I blushed looking down.

"Ab bas meri Aayat mujhe nani banade." Ammi said and I look at her with wide eyes.

Ammi aap q hamesha mere baccho ke peehe par jaati ho?

"Yes may Allah blessed Aayat with a Ma sha Allah child soon." Halima ammi voice out and I so wanted to split this sofa and hide me in that.

My gaze fell on Yasin who is looking at me with his red face but his face is decorated with a very beautiful smile.

"In sha Allah tou boliye bhabhi." Saniya teased me as she is sitting beside me and I show her my blushing eyes.

"In sha Allah soon." I mutter and give mahek to saba bhabhi and i stood up.

"Mai---mai pani ha pani leke aati hu." I sajd and ran in kitchen but I can hear the laughter behind me.

I entered in kitchen and breathed heavily.

Yallah its not even a month for our nikah and here baby topic is running like jet speed.

I wipe the sweat from my forhead and blushed more.

Allah Yasin is not gonna leave me now.
_______________________________

I came in room after dinner and entered in Closet only to find Yasin who is finding something in his drawer of files.

"What are you looking for?" I asked going near him.

"Vo meri file." He said and I thought something.

"Grey colour ki?" And he nodded and I pulled him back and open the last drawer and give him his file.

"Jazak Allah." He said pecking my forhead and I smile and was about to say something but we hear the adhaan being called from near by masjid.

"You go and I will take rest now." I said his unsaid words and he smile and went not before kissing my both eyes.

I went in washroom did my work and came out in my nighty and a midnight blue wrapped around my head.

I lied down on bed and thinking about my life which totally changed after marrying.

Now I understand why ammi was scold me on little little things.

I closed my eyes and hug Yasin's pillow and drifted in sleep obio bcoz of my tiredness which My ammis and sister in law cum best friend used for jealousing Fazeela aapi.

_______________________

I twitched my eyes as I felt some wieght on my head and feather like touches on my face... I open my eyes and turn my neck a little and saw Yasin is sleeping backhugging me and his one hand is around my waist and one hand is under my head which palm is resting on my cheeks and he is rubbing his beard slightly on my cheeks which caused me to feel ticklish.

I smile and palced my hand on his which is on my waist and again closed my eyes feeling safe and peaceful in his embrace.

Allah tied us together.

Allah blessed us together.

_________________

Hows the chapter?

I am writing a new muslim story.

Prologue will be post after asar pr magribh, in sha Allah!!!

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu jaanas!!!!

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
204K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
99.9K 2.5K 46
Azaan Qureshi Kind hearted Religious Man of principles Mirha Javed Epitome of simplicity Practicing Muslimah An obedient daughter What happens when t...