Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 22

4.1K 186 40
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

How are you all?

Enjoy reading :)

________________________

Hadith ;

________________________

Aayah ;

__________________________

Yasin came out of washroom and saw the bedroom is empty so he wore his clothes and came out of room and he saw Aayat is in kitchen with her back facing him....he went and back hug her and she startle but sensing his touch she become normal and smile at his handsome face.

"Kya bana rahi ho begum?" He asked keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Coffee." She said adding the coffee in boiling milk.

"Hmm." He hmmed and doing sweet tortures to her like resting his chin on her shoulder and nuzzling his faxe in her neck along with plauing with her jhumkis and her giggles are filling the kitchen.

"Hmm here." She hand him his Coffee and took her and they both went in the narrow balcony.

"This is so peaceful." Aayat said sipping her coffee in his arms seeing the greenery around the house.

"Indeed....shafiq bhai ne hi ye place bataya as this house and the beach is his friend." Yasin told her and she nodded.

"Thank you for bringing me here....its just amazing." She thanked him and he nodded to her kissing her covered head and resting his chin on it.

"Coffee khatam kar lete hai then we will go our outing." Yasin said and Aayat nodded and went in kitchen taking their cups.

"Begum leave it....go get ready." Yasin told her as he saw she is washing the mug and utensils.

"Hogaya bas." She said closing the tap and after arranging the mugs and other dishes she clean the cleaned kitchen and went in room and came out in minutes after getting ready in her Black and grey abaya and a beautiful grey hijaab around her head and black niqaab covering her face.

Yasin locked the door and they walked in the pathway and comes on road and saw Shafiq is waiting for them as Yasin has already called him when Aayat went in kitchen for washing the dishes.

They greet each other and shafiq drove their car to hotel as they need to have breakfast and after having breakfast they did tour of fields and did lot of shopping for everyone and for themselves too.

Aayat is teasing Yasin by showing him the lungi ( dhoti) and nagging him to buy it and when he glare at her she used to shrug and continue her shopping.

Shafiq suggest them to have lunch in banana garden so Aayat gets excited and told him yes.

Shafiq drove them to gardens and further they have to go by backwaters so shafiq sat in one boat and yasin followed him and helped Aayat to step in as she is little scared.

Shafiq told the person who is driving the boat to drive and Their eyes are shinning seeing the shadow of coconut trees on their head along with big leaves and the water is looking green transfering coldness to eyes.

Yasin step out of boat as they reached so he helped Aayat and shafiq lead them and they both followed him by holding hands of each other.....Aayat literally jumped in amusement seeing the garden full of banana trees and they walked more and saw there are so many people eating in banana leaves and shafiq also order their food.

And this time both had enjoy their food in banana leaves and after that they ate bananas also.

After doing delicious lunch they offered their salahs in banana garden's mosque and after that shop as well roam around the city and near magribh they came back in their hotel.

Aayat is walking ahead in the room's corridor and shafiq and Yasin is following her holding the dozens of shopping bags...after placing the bags in room shafiq bid them bye and Aayat fell on bed lifelessly still in her abaya and Yasin chuckle seeing her tired frame.

He place their other stuff in side and sat beside her and unpinned her hijaab and slowly took that from her and unclipped her hairs from bun and it falls freely on her back.

"Begum get up and get fresh first." He said caressing her hairs and she opened her eyes and shift her head in his lap and he happily held her.

"Common get up....shooed this laziness away." He coax her and she shake her head and he chuckle.

"Ok you sleep but first let take out your burkha (abaya) ." And he make her sit on bed and slowly took out her abaya from her head and she rest her head on his chest and he placed her abaya on the bed.

"Itni ninni agayi mere begum ko?" He pampered her swinging back and forth and took her in his laps and she hide her face in his neck and sit comfortbaly on his lap as its her swing.

"Hey what happened?." Yasin asked her holding her faxe as she is silent.

"Nothing..., its just am feeling damn tired and lazy and besides my whole body is paining alot." She lowly said hodlding his neck.

"Ohh its bcoz of last night you kow.....sorry for hurting you." Yasin said feeling guilty.

"Tch kitne baari hi bolu you can't hurt me....its just may be from roaming." Aayat said cupping his face.

are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. " ok take rest then." He said and crawl backwards still Aayat in his lap and rest his back on heaboard.

Aayat open her eyes and look at his smiling face and again hide herself in his neck.....he start playing with her bangles.

"You know I love these tingling sound of your bangles." He said playing with it and she smile and peck his neck and start doodling her name on his heart.

"I love it when you wrote your name on my heart." He said and she stopped doodling on his chest and smile blushing porfusely.

"But I will love it more when you will doodle your name on my bare chest." He huskily whisper in her ear and she blushed looking down.

"Besharam." She said playfully hitting his chest hiding herself in him.

"Ok besharam ki begum ....abhi go and get fresh I will order dinner then you will eat the medicine ok?...and we will sleep early as we both are very tired." He said and pick her in his arms and went towards washroom and drop her on the door and she get inside and he order food.

__________________________

Aayat ;

I open my eyes feeling something wet and restless and saw Yasin is sleeping peacefully caging me on his arm and my gaze fell on clock beside his bedside and saw its 2 am.

With lot of struggle I came out from his grip and sat on bed and wrap my long hairs in bun and I felt wetness between my thighs and I panicked a little before travelling my hand there and what I saw is confirm my doubt so I got up slowly took my needed stuffs from my bag and went in washroom and within 15 minutes I came back and saw Yasin is sitting on bed with closed eyes.

Yallah how I will tell him?

Its so embrassing.

I walked towards him and ruffle his hairs and he open his eyes and hug my tummy wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

Aww am already in pain.

"Where were you?...you know na I can't sleep without you." He murmur in my stomach and I smile.

"Wo I went to washroom." I simply said and withdraw his head from my stomach and sat on bed as I can't stand more.

"Hey kya hua?" Yasin said holding my hand.

"No--Nothing." I slurrer and he frown.

"You sleep now am here." I said and lay down on my side and soon he join me.

"Aayat tell me what happen?....you are looking dull and tired." He said pulling me in his arms.

How will I tell you?

"Umm no--"I was about to say nothing but he glare me and I gulped.

"Umm vo mai...umm I I got my mo-month." I said and hide my face in his neck.

Plz understand.

" what?...month....what are you saying?,..tell me clearly." He asked in confused face facing me as he withdraw my face from his neck.

Dumb ....dumb yasin.

I sigh and open my mouth to tell " umm vo cramps." I slurred and he make confused face.

"What you ate the pill na?....still you are having cramps....wait let me called the doctor." He said and I really want to bang my head on wall.

"Umm not that cramps means arghhh....ok vo I can't offered my salah for 1 week and I am suffering from cramps of my monthly cycle." I said with gaze down and saw his hands are lift only to cupped my face.

"You okay?" He asked with concern dripping from his tone and I nodded shyly.

Ya Allah that was so embrassing.

"Ummm you need any pill or something?" He again asked and I shake my head.

" I just want to rest." I said lowly and he made me lay down and cover me with duvet and he lied down and pull me in his arms.

"Hey you okay?" Yasin asked as I was tossing on bed bcoz of pain.

This pain will kill me one day.

Ya Allah its paining alot.

"Umm yeah." I said and he sigh.

"Then why are you tossing around....say na what you need I will give you that. " he said kissing my forhead.

"I just need your love....hold me tight and make me sleep plz." I whisper in his chest and he nodded with a smile.

I turn around and sleep back facing him and within seconds he backhug me and slide his left arm under my head and right arm on my waist and I put my hand on his right arm and put pressure there and he got my point and remove my hand from my waist and he himslef start massgaing my waist as well as humming a meldoy in my ear and after sometime he got successful in making me fall in slumber.

What I remember is I felt a warm kiss on my forhead and a heavy head on my head and with that I went in dreams.

__________________________

Next morning I woke up at the sound of alarm and saw Yasin is sleeping so I off that bcoz he is so tired last night and i trouble him more by complaining about my pain....he did everything for me but still I didn't get relief last night and now its 4 and he has slept just 30 minutes ago,

I start gazing him his messy hairs, perfect long nose, his sharp jaw, and his mole which is just above his lips....I am crazy for this mole since our childhood as we have grown up together.....I love it and bcoz of his beard and that mole he look more handsome.

Sudden I felt so weighted in my guts and know its source as my stomach is paining alot bcoz of my cramps and with lot of difficulty I walked in washroom and get fresh....I came out and sat on bed and drink water and I control myself and woke him up as he need to offer his prayer.

"Suniya Yasin....get up." I shook him and he open his tired eyes.

Awww my hubby.

"Wake up." I said running my fingers in his hairs and he sat with a jerk.

"Hey what happened?...why are you sitting?...take rest....you are feeling pain?...wait mai abh--" I cut him by placing my palm on his and sigh.

"My dear hubby I woke up bcoz of alarm and I came from washroom so...you go and get fresh its tahjud time....go or else you will be late." I said and he sigh and got down from bed not before pecking my head.

I half lied on bed resting my back to the headboard with closed eyes and after some time I open my eyes as I hear the washroom door is opening and I saw Yasin is coming towards me.

I smile at him and he return it beautifully and lay his prayer rug and start offering his salah while I start ogling at him.....his way of reciting the verses of holy quran and tasbihs is so soulful and peaceful....he has the best voice....sometime he reminds me of my abbu as their voice match a little while reciting the verses.

Ammi had called me yesterday in afternoon after lunch and gold me that abbu is missing me so much so I will visit him as soon as possible.

I start reciting tasbih on my fingers and he finish his prayer and fold the rug and came beside me.

"Shall I read surah for you?" He asked caressing my hairs.

"Yes plz." I told and he open the surah yasin in his phone and start reciting it and I lean in his shoulder and closed my eyes and he wrap his arm around my waist and I lost myself in his soulful voice.

Soon he offered his fajr prayer and after that I forced him to take rest as he was awake with me whole night and we took a little rest in each other embrace and after that we did our breakfast and Yasin inform Shafiq bhai that we don't want to roam today as I can't roam and he is tired too and shafiq bhaie is ok with it and after that we took rest while talking to each other and suddenly my pain increased to its high level and its really unbearable and unknowingky a lone tear rolled down from my eyes and saok in his chest.

"Hey Aayat what happen why are you crying jaan?" He said wiping my flowing tears.

"Its pai--paining alot." I said and he become more worried.

"Wait you don'r cry I I just called the doctor." And he was about to get up from bed but I held his hand.

"I don't need doctor plz." I said amidst my tears.

"Then what you need tell me....I will bring that for you." He said cupping my face.

" I need something cold plz." I slurred and he nodded before ordering.

I sat up with his help and bang my head with headboard and closed my wet eyes as am in great pain.

"Aayat am telling you lets go to doctor." He said and I nodded in no.

"Its don't need doctor....first 3 days it pains alot then it subside a little." I murmured in his neck as he took me in his arms , pressing my waist and belly.

Soon we hear the knock on door so he went to open the door and came back with a vanilla ice cream and my eyes shine.

"Here you go." And he feed me spoonful ice cream.

I ate more than half and suddenly my mood change and I don't want it now so he ate that and he continued to pressing my waist gently.

"Ohhk lets sleep now...bohot ro liya." He said and made me lay down and keep caressing my hairs and I fell asleep.

________________________

I open my eyes feeling little better and my gaze fell on Yasin who is sleeping on his stomach with slightly open mouth and he is looking so cute and after sometime my gaze fell on his bedside table and I saw there is oil in small bowl and I sat up and look at it with confused face.

And I rubbed my legs a little and I felt sticky so I touched my legs and it smells oil and same case with my belly and waist as its also sticky.

I look at him with more love and respect bcoz I got to know he had massaged my body with this oil....and some men feel disgusted with all this stuff.

But he is my man.

I took his phone which is lying between us and I unlock it and directly it shows one page .., by seeing it seems some browser pic and I saw some words and my eyes widen and to confirm I scroll and confirmed he is searching about periods.

Ya Allah why he is so sweet!!!

I smile and peck his cheeks and went in washroom and after coming back I saw him talking on phone.

"Ha ammi she is fine.....aap log kaise ho?" I heae him as am walking towards him.

"Ha she is here ...talk to her." Yasin said looking at me and passing the phone.

" as salamu alaikum ammi." I greet her and she greet back with same love.

"How are you wasima?" She asked and I smile at her enderaments.

"Alhmadulillah fine...what about you?" I asked her and she replied positively.

"Accha Aayat vo ma--" before ammi can say something I hear saniya's voice.

"Aayatttttt how are you jaana?" She asked and I laugh at her and replied her.

"Umm lets do video call." And I cut the call only for reciveng her video call.

"Allah aayat what happen beta?....why are you looking so tired...abhi ghum ke aage ho kya?" Ammi enquire as soon as I recive the call and saw they are sitting in living room.

"No aisa kuch nahi hai....hum aaj ghumne nahi gaye the." I said and ammi make a face of ohh.

"Oh so lagta hai bhaiyu ne tang kar liya isliye aap itni tired lag rahi hai bhabhi jaan." Saniya teased me and I become the colour of my dress.

"Shh besharam." I shhh her when I saw Yasin is coming near me.

"Aayat batao bete itna dull bhi lag rahi ho....is nalayak ne bohot pareshaan kiya kya?" Ammi asked and I look at Yasin who makes a face.

"Ammi kitni baar bolu maine usey pareshaan nahi kiya vo tou bas uski tabiyat kharab hai." Yasin said an I blink at him.

"Ya Allah Aayat kya hua?" Ami and saniya asked in unision.

"Yasi tum apni biwi ki care bhi nai kar sakte.....I had told you zillionth time to be gentle with her....she is fragile unlike you beast." Ammi scold Yasin and he lower his eyes.

Awww poor hubby.

"Ammi aisa kuch nahi hai....he took good care of me ...its just weather changing and tiredness of roaming." And ammi nodded.

Saniya didn't look convience and she is looking at me with rised eyebrows and I mouthed saniya our coding language I.e. a 'emergency.' And she makes a ohhh face and whisper in ammi's ear and ammi look at me with concern and I shied away.

Its so embrassing.

"Beta take proper rest and zyada pain ho so take pill hmm." Ammi asked and I nodded with red face.

"Yasin take care of her and yourself too." Ammi said and he nodded.

"Hmm chalo tum log araam karo ....parso ki flight hai na." Ammi said and we nodded and we bid bye to each other and Yasin directly make me lay down on my stomach and a pillow under my stomach and on my back and he kept caressing my hairs to put me to sleep.

"I know you saw my phone but I am not feeling embrassed that you saw....you are my wife...taking care of you is my responsibility and about all this I don't even know anything that's why I search and this is also one of the suggestion." He explain me and said the last line indicating towards the 2 pillow.

I smile and kiss his forhead as a gesture of thank you and I went in his dreams.

Alhamdulillah I am blesses with this man.

__________________________

So hows the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Keep smiling as its sunnah :)

Keep loving.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 40.7K 33
Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that your sur name is going to change and yo...
51.5K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
367K 16.4K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...