Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HAN...

By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

[SMUT/Extreme Mature Content] When I say smut it's because its explicitly SMUT. WARNING 18+. Do not READ if u... More

"Intro"
Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Prompto's House
Chapter 3: Pure Fucking Pleasure
Chapter 4: So What Are We?
Chapter 5: Make Up Session with Luna
Chapter 6: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 6.2: Prompto Sleeps Over At The Citadel
Chapter 6.3: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 7: Up The Ass
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.2: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.3: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.5: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.6: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 9: All About Us
Chapter 9.2: All About Us
Chapter 9.3: All About Us
Chapter 9.4: All About Us
Chapter 10: Moment Of Two
Chapter 11: Chocobo Ride
Chapter 12: Clear
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Nothing Is Either Good or Bad
Chapter 15: Answer
Chapter 16: The World To Me
Chapter 17: Love Sick
Chapter 18: Ngh Ah~Noct~
Chapter 19: Worry
Chapter 20: Revelation
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: We Are Only Getting Started
Chapter 23: This is....aah~
Chapter 24.1: Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 24.2 : Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 25.1: Dominance
Chapter 25.2: Dominance
Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium
Chapter 27: Pre News
Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST
Chapter 29: Hope
Chapter 30: DINNER + DEAL 2
Chapter 31: Thank You For Listening
Chapter 32: Up for a Date?
Chapter 33: Galdin Quay
Chapter 34 : Wedding Plans
Chapter 35: Shadow
Chapter 36: Love Stalking
Chapter 36.2: Love Stalking
Chapter 37: Its Almost Time
Chapter 38: Abduction
Chapter 39: KINGSGLAIVE
Chapter 40: Rescue
Chapter 40.2: Rescue
Chapter 41: Touch & Tell
Chapter 42: Step By Step
Chapter 42.2: Step by Step
Chapter 43.1: Wedding
Chapter 43.1 1/2: Wedding
Chapter 43.2: Wedding
43.3: Wedding
Chapter 44: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.2: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.3: Honeymoon
Chapter 45.1: Throne Room
Chapter 46: Cloud
Chapter 46.2: Cloud
Chapter 46.3: Cloud
Chapter 46.4: Cloud
Chapter 47.1: Family
Chapter 47.2:Family
Chapter 47.3: Family
Chapter Extra: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 48: New Couple
Chapter 48.2: New Couple
Chapter 48.3: New Couple
Chapter 49.1: The End
Chapter 49.2: The End
Chapter 49.3: The End

Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium)

1.3K 16 23
By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

"T-t-the Throne Room?!" Prompto stuttered in surprise.

Ignis nodded.

"What?" Prompto said nervously.

"He is waiting for you" Ignis said.

"I.. I had said once we got back we would........ It's just I didn't think it would be today" Prompto's heart beat fast.

"..."

".....besides it's King Regis's throne and to have to do such lewd things there... What if King Regis walks in?" Prompto looked up at Ignis nervously.

"That won't happen. King Regis was the one to give the order to have no one go near the Throne Room. Besides, the King has gone to a business trip in Tenebrae. He won't be coming back until tomorrow evening" Ignis explained.

"Jeez, it's really happening. Am I even ready?" Prompto talked to himself.

"It's what you wanted right?" Ignis said, becoming Prompto's ears again.

"Yeah, but now that it's happening... I'm just so nervous....Just the fact of knowing that right now I have to go meet Noct to do such things.... It's not the same as not knowing when we'll do it.... It's not the same" Prompto covered his face in embarrassment.

Ignis listened.

"...oh God.... " Prompto sighed in between his hands.

"So, will you keep Noct waiting or will you go?" Ignis asked.

"I'm going Of course!" Prompto exclaimed.

Ignis laughed internally.

"Who do you think I am? I'm not gonna leave my husband standing! besides, I want kids already" Prompto said and ran to Noct.

Ignis watched Prompto leave and then smiled to himself, "oh lord, help them both"

Prompto panted as he reached the door to the Throne room. Prompto was wearing a long white shirt that went down below his ass with long sleeves covering his hands. He didn't have shoes but only socks along with gray sweat pants. Prompto gulped and grabbed his chest.

"....I... am ready..." Prompto told himself and then carefully and slowly opened the door to the Throne Room.

It was dark.

He walked inside looking around at the walls and ceiling. It was the first time Prompto was here. He had never seen or been in the Throne Room before. He looked down in front of him where he arrived at the bottom of the stairs of the throne.

It was silent, but it felt peaceful. It's like the world and time had stopped for this moment. Prompto slowly looked up and found Noct standing beside the throne. Noct looked up at the long crystal glass window. The moon was up and illuminating one part of the room.

Prompto got the feels just watching Noct. It made his heart flutter at the sight before him and just thinking of the day Noct would ascend to the Throne made his heart melt.

"Noct" Prompto whispered.

Noct turned to the sound of Prompto's soft voice. Prompto was a bit relieved. Noct was wearing a black shirt and loose black pants.

"Prompto" Noct called softly.

"I heared from someone that you called for me" Prompto said.

"You did?" Noct looked at the moon and smirked.

"..yeah" Prompto took a step further up the stairs.

"..you know... the moon is high tonight ... Despite not being midnight yet" Noct said as he admired the moon.

"....is it?" Prompto asked as he continued walking at his pace up the stairs.

"Yeah.... It's like it was meant to shine beautifully for us tonight" Noct softly smiled.

Prompto gulped and walked closer.

Noct turned around and looked at Prompto.

Prompto stopped just a few stairs away.

Noct walked down those few flight of stairs until he reached Prompto. They stood one feet apart. Noct's eyes pierced through Prompto's heart.

"My love.."Noct softly called as he placed his head against Prompto's and held his hands. It send shivers all over Prompto's body.

"Last year, we became one for the first time..... Last year I proposed to you......and we worried about having a family. Then we were enlightened with the fact that we could. I know we went through some tough times last year.... so our mission to have a child was postponed, along with our wedding, until now....... But tonight we'll finally make our dream come true.. to create a child whom we will love more than our own lives"

"Honey" Prompto sighed.

Noct looked at Prompto and carrassed his cheek.

"You nervous?" Noct asked.

"I.. Well... It's just.... I didn't think it would be tonight..... I'm not gonna lie that I am nervous... Because I came knowing that we would.... do such things here" Prompto blushed and squeezed Noct's hand.

"But you still came didn't you?" Noct kissed Prompto's cheek.

"I did" Prompto cutely said.

"I'm glad" Noct inched closer and looked down at Prompto's lips.

"You know... as my husband.. You still make my heart flutter with those simple expressions of yours"

"What expressions?"

"...you know which ones" Prompto tilted his head and averted his eyes to the ground.

Noct tilted his head to the side as well to get a better view of Prompto, "I don't know... I don't have a mirror in front of me all the time" Noct smiled.

Prompto looked at him.

"....you should...."

".....I assume it's the face I put when I want you so bad?" Noct softly smirked.

"..I guess....... but right now, the face you put that says you want to kiss me so bad... makes me melt" Prompto shyly said.

Noct's eyes widened a bit, "does it?"

Prompto nodded, "..one of the many reason I love you"

Noct made a soft look.

"Come here, it's time" Noct looked at Prompto and led him to the throne.

Noct turned to look at Prompto and leaned in to kiss him.

"Don't be so nervous, I am here"

"I'm kind of scared"

"Huh?" Noct raised an eyebrow.

Prompto laughed nervously in the silent room.

"Why?"

"....this room is really big" Prompto looked above him.

"That's not what it is.. I know you more than anyone else, even yourself...what is it?" Noct said.

"...it's just... We will be watched... and I've never seen a Lucian God... It's kinda scary......will they appear?.. It's just terrifying" Prompto said nervously.

"Well they are our ticket to our wish.. So we can't complain....besides I'll be here remember?... You don't have to be scared. Just hold onto me"

"Noct" Prompto whispered.

Noct leaned in and kissed him.

Prompto held onto Noct's broad shoulders and then wrapped his arms around Noct's neck. Their kiss was slow. Prompto would be jealous if anyone got a taste of Noct's sweet and hot kisses. Noct wrapped his arms around Prompto's waist and deepened the kiss. Noct was gentle but strong. Prompto felt Noct's warm tongue go in his mouth.

"Hmm" Prompto moaned under his breath.

"Haaa... Prompto... " Noct panted once they parted lips.

"Noct" Prompto softly said.

Noct lowered his pants and took them off along with his underwear.

Prompto took in a deep breath as he watched Noct sit in the throne with a flustered look.

Noct looked up at Prompto aroused, "come here, dear"

Prompto pulled down his pants along with his underwear and took them off.

"Your shirt is too long... I can't see my favorite part" Noct teased.

"You've seen it countless of times, don't you get bored?" Prompto said.

"Never" Noct said.

Prompto walked closer and sat on top of Noct's laps. Their faces were just an inch apart and Prompto took in deep breaths.

"Hey, relax.. Everything is going to be alright" Noct moved a few strands of hair away from Prompto's face.

"I know" Prompto nervously said.

"Hey-"

Prompto wrapped his arms around Noct's neck and kissed him softly.

Prompto and Noct's members rubbed against each others and it turned both of them on.

"Noct...I want you in me already" Prompto panted and stood up a bit to grab Noct's member and place it on his entrance.

"OK.. Here I go" Prompto's heart beat faster.

Noct held onto Prompto's waist, and stared at Prompto's face expressions.

"Hmm!" Prompto sat on Noct, he felt Noct's member go in him slowly until it couldn't anymore. Prompto shivered and Noct moaned.

"Prompto are you OK?" Noct carassed Prompto's cheek.

Prompto bit his lip and nodded, "yeah" Prompto said out of breath.

And without a word, Prompto began to slowly move his hips and ride Noct at the throne.

"Noct~..stop getting so big~" Prompto whined.

"I can't help it.. You turn me on" Noct said.

Prompto placed his forehead against Noct's.

"Look at me" Noct said.

Prompto panted and did as told.

"......you know what to do to make this work right? Just how we practiced" Noct softly said.

Prompto frowned and nodded in arousement.

A minute later the Lucii Emperium was kicking in and Prompto didn't have the strength to move his hips from the intense pleasure coming from this power. Noct held onto the sides of the throne as he watched, with shining star filled eyes, at Prompto's snowy, wintery ones.

Prompto moaned out, his moans echoing throughout the room.

"Noct! Ah~ it feels good" Prompto moved his hips. An intense pleasureable feeling running down his ass and up his member.

Prompto leaned in with trembling lips to kiss Noct. Noct helped out and kissed him first. Noct wrapped his arms around Prompto's waist and Prompto deepened the kiss. They would run out of air quickly so they broke the kiss. This was more intense than before. They forgot where they were. They forgot about the God's blessing approaching. They only focused on themselves as a family.

**************

Ignis walked towards the Throne room with a notepad.

I can't believe the King is making me do this. Is this really necessary?

Ignis thought.

Flashback

"Ignis" King Regis pulled Ignis to the side.

"Yes your majesty" Ignis said.

"I have a favor to ask. More like a job for you" King Regis secretively said.

"What kind of job?" Ignis asked.

End Flashback

Do I really have to record them doing it? And see what happens? It's supposed to be private. This didn't come as part of my daily job.

Ignis got to the Throne Room and slowly opened it just a bit so he could hear.

"Ah~ Noct! Ah~ oh God" Prompto moaned and gasped for air as he rode Noct. Prompto's gasps and moans echoed softly inside the Throne room.

Ignis watched flustered. He looked away and fixed his glasses.

Sigh. Noct....you definitely owe me one.

Ignis took a deep breath and quietly went inside the throne room and watched from afar. Ignis was quiet. Noct and Prompto did not notice his presence at all nor did they hear Ignis enter.

I shall just look away until I hear something else happen.

Ignis sat at a corner where he couldn't be seen, with the notepad, pen and phone on his hands.

"Prompto.. Ah~" Noct moaned out.

Ignis covered his cheeks and wished it would end. It was really uncomfortable for him to hear them both moan. Ignis never thought they had this side to them.

"Move a little faster~" Noct whined.

"I can't, it just feels so good.. I'm afraid I will cum" Prompto gasped.

Ignis blushed harder as he heared them say such lewd things. Ignis covered his whole face and dared not look.

A moment later, Ignis decided to open up his notepad.

I cannot get flustered like this. The King has given me a job that I can't disobey.

Ignis was hidden behind a wall pillar. Ignis turned his head and looked over to the Throne where Noct sat and Prompto rode him. One thing was for sure. Ignis was glad they weren't fully naked. Prompto's shirt was long, so it saved Ignis from witnessing a full on porn shot.

Ignis frowned and then hid back where he was.

Notepad Entry:

• Sexual Intercourse

Ignis wrote down. Ignis took in a deep breath and waited for a few minutes. Trying to figure out himself how this power worked by hearing them.

"Noct! Ah~" Prompto moaned out loud.

"Oh God... Fuck.. Go faster" Noct moaned.

Noct grabbed Prompto's soft buttcheeks and pulled them up then down. This helped Prompto move his hips faster.

Prompto kissed Noct and Ignis could just hear the smacking of lips and harsh pants.

"Noct... I'm gonna... Oh fuck.. Noct!" Prompto's pants became irregular.

"Shit!.. ah~I'm gonna cum~" Noct moaned out as well. Prompto looked down at Noct.

Ignis turned to look at them. He saw how Noct looked up at Prompto with a face he had never seen before. A face he thought Noct couldn't make.

Prompto rode him faster and watched how Noct's pants increased and became irregular. Prompto saw how good Noct was feeling as Noct slowly looked up at the ceiling and then began to roll his eyes backward until you could only see the whites in Noct's eyes. Noct's mouth was open. A string of saliva falling down his chin.

Prompto lifted his shoulders a bit and tilted his head to the side to rest on them. Prompto's eyes were half lift and soon they would both cum.

But I wonder... how will they be able to have a child? if their semen won't collide.

Ignis thought.

It was at that moment when it suddenly got cold. A cold breeze blew through the room and suddenly a white light slowly grew outside Prompto's stomach.

Ignis wrote that down and took out his phone to take a picture. Thankfully at Ignis's angle, the picture didn't look unrated.

Both Noct and Prompto breathed heavily and looked down at the light.

"Noct" Prompto moaned.

"I know" Noct gasped.

Ignis looked at them attentively.

Noct panted and raised his head up slowly as he called for the past kings, "..Kings of Lucis" Noct said with closed eyes.

A white ghostly cloud began to form high above them.

Prompto looked up and then at Noct afraid.

"Show yourselves" Noct ordered.

Down came the weapons that represent every past Lucian King. Light Blue Flares lit the room for a second before stopping at the bottom of the stairs and all around them.

Slowly, the blue ghostly God figures of past Lucian Kings appeared through the ground and from above.

Ignis had never seen nothing like it. Ignis had taken out his phone and began recording.

One by one they began surrounding Noct and Prompto.

Prompto trembled a bit and stopped moving.

"Honey, look at me. Just look at me. There's nothing to be afraid of" Noct whispered to Prompto. Prompto's mouth trembled a bit in fear and so he hid his face on Noct's neck and tried to hide his body in between Noct's arms. Noct hugged him tight and looked up at the past Lucian Kings that surrounded them both. Noct shivered a bit as he felt the pleasurable sensation slowly fade away. However, he was releasing pre-cum at every second and so was Prompto.

"You call upon the wards of this world's future, young Prince. And if you come lusting for our power, you must first stand in our judgement." The deep godlike voice of one of the Lucian kings began.

Prompto turned his head a bit to have a look at the Lucian Kings before them.

"I have called upon you all, to receive your blessing. To give me the opportunity to continue the line of Lucis" Noct said, "..to give me the right to form a family with the one I love, with it raising the next heir to the family throne"

Prompto looked at Noct who wore a strong, determined face. Prompto blushed a bit as he heard Noct ask for their blessing in the way he did.

"Has there only been one king who has asked for this blessing. The first that forced the creation of this power. Only do we hold just a part of that creation. We have seen what the Prince has been capable of doing for the one he loves. The sacrifices and challenges that came upon being with the one he loves have been great. The Lucii Emperium, a power more greater than the six, has the power to continue the Lucian Line, to create human life from two mortals of the same gender. Only at the throne can they receive it and only if they become one with the six as witness"

Prompto looked at Noct nervously.

"Go on and complete your part. We will grant you our light and see that the line of Lucis is fulfilled" The Lucian King said.

Noct looked at Prompto, "it's time Prompto. It's time to fulfill that blessing"

Prompto looked around and saw how all the six watched them, "But... The way they are watching us" he whispered.

Ignis kept recording and he was just as embarrassed as Prompto.

I see why Prompto was worried. Their stares are intimidating.

"I know but it's the only way we can have our own child..... So... Prompto move your hips.. Or I'll have to do you in another position" Noct softly threatened.

"Oh Noct" Prompto wanted to cry.

Noct carrassed Prompto's cheek, "honey, it's just you and me" Noct smiled and kissed Prompto passionately.

Noct grabbed Prompto's buttcheek towards him which pulled Prompto out and when he let go Noct's member went inside Prompto again.

Prompto moaned against Noct's mouth and so did Noct.

The Lucian kings watched and they slowly lifted their swords towards the middle, above Noct and Prompto.

Prompto moved faster and Noct moaned against Prompto's mouth. Noct dug his hands on Prompto's soft blonde hair and deepened the kiss.

Minutes later the time was coming.

"Noct I'm gonna cum~" Prompto moaned.

"I am too" Noct's breathing increased.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you" Prompto moaned.

The Lucian kings got ready. A white flare began to form above them and so did Prompto's stomach. Ignis kept recording them and admiring the power the Lucii Emperium had..

Prompto and Noct stared at each other and once they were at their peak the Lucian Kings let the Lucii Emperium take effect.

Noct came inside Prompto. While Prompto felt wet inside from Noct's cum, Prompto moaned out in ecstasy as he came as well. However, Prompto's cum never landed on Noct's shirt. Instead, it froze in place and hovered in front of Prompto's stomach. A white blue gush of wind (power) came down and wrapped all of Prompto's semen into a small ball and suddenly evaporated and all of the particles sunk into Prompto's skin on his stomach before disappearing. Prompto panted and then looked at Noct confused.

Is that it? They both thought

"Woah..Prompto" Noct said as he stared at Prompto's stomach. A white flare began to grow outside Prompto's stomach and lit the whole room all at once before vanishing along with the Kings of Lucis.

The light has shed its integrity of thus power. The blessing has been fulfilled ,thus the line of Lucis shall continue.

A deep voice was heared in the air and suddenly vanished in the darkness.

Everything went quiet again. Everything went back to normal. Everything went dark again.

Ignis stopped the recording and waited.

"Noct... Did we do it?" Prompto whispered.

"..I guess.. We did"

Prompto gulped and then looked down.

"You OK?" Noct asked, "how do you feel?"

"I feel weird... It's like... I feel warm inside" Prompto's eyes flickered.

Noct hugged Prompto and kissed him slowly.

Ignis took this opportunity and walked out of the Throne Room quietly.

That was close and........ That was....... Rather... interesting.

Ignis thought and walked off to his room.

I need to get a goodnights sleep after this. I'll have Noct pay me back tomorrow. Rather disturbing.

*******

Noct and Prompto parted lips and starred at each other.

"We did it" Prompto smiled.

"We did.....we'll see how you feel tomorrow but right now.. I think we should go back and rest..you must be tired" Noct kissed Prompto's cheek.

"Yeah" Prompto nodded and got off of Noct.

Noct and Prompto got dressed and slowly walked down the stairs and to the door.

"Noct?" Prompto softly called out to him.

"Yeah?" Noct looked at him.

"...that was embarrassing"

"Its not like I wanted them seeing us" Noct chuckled.

"Either way... "

"Just be glad that no one alive saw us" Noct said.

"I guess you are right" Prompto said as they held hands.

They got to the door and Prompto looked at Noct.

"Hey" Prompto said.

Noct looked at him.

"..I love you" Prompto smiled and walked out of the Throne room.

Noct was dumbfounded.

"Wait what?" Noct smirked.

He walked out of the room and ran for him, "hey, Prompto... Hey!"

To be continued in the last three remaining chapters.....

Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium) Word Count: 3,452 Words

Next Chapter: Cloud

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 197 9
"rolling in the deep inside my head, you got me bad." bang chan + m! reader mostly 5-minute written chapters about m/n who has been crushing on chan...
54.5K 851 28
! Requests are open! There are a decent amount of kpop oneshots/images but I'm gay so here we are
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
251K 7.8K 69
⠀"to think that we met because a bunch of fruity idols made a gay groupchat." ⠀ ⠀top!keeho x btm!male!reader ⠀instagram au ️⠀©gothkyu