Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 9

5.5K 258 28
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum lovelies.

No proof reading so kindly ignorw mistakes.

And if u find any mistake comment infront it, that ok?

______________________

Yasin ;

I open my eyes as the alarm start ringing and I felt weight on my chest so I look down and found my love, my wife is sleeping peacefully on my heart.

Ya Allah I still can't believe she is my wife now.

My zawja, my begum.

She is looking so beautiful in her sleep.

It is also one of my dream to admire her when she was asleep.

I admire her peaceful face and I was about to caress her face but the alarm start ringing again and I tried to off it, so I move as the alarm is on Aayat's side.

As soon as I move Aayat open her sleepy eyes and blink them cutely and her eyes fell on me as I am already looking at her and her eyes went wide and she look at our position and turn red and she tried to come out of my grip but forgot about leaving her.

"As salamu alaikum begum sahiba." I greet her and she look at me and replied in mewed tone.

I hug her more tightly and unwrap her hijab from her head and she look at me and I uncover her head but never remove that from her body and I start nuzzling in her beautiful hairs.

I didn't knew my love have these pretty long hairs.

I felt Aayat fisting my tshirt in her fist as I kissed her neck and I again start nuzzling in her hairs.

After 15 minutes or so alarm start ringing and I groan and Aayat leave my tshirt and sat on the bed and off the alarm and cover her head with the hijab and I noticed her every action.

She look at me and then the watch and got up from the bed and before I can catch her she ran in washroom and lock the door and I ruffle my hairs.

After 15 minutes she came out from washroom looking fresh and her face is wet means she did wudhu and I told her to wait for me and I ran in washroom after 10 minutes I came out and saw there are two prayer mats placed infront of kiblah in corner of the room and she is sitting on her prayer mat doing dhikr and one prayer mat is ahead of her where I went and stood on it and she saw me and she got up and I start tahjood salah, after offering salah we did sujood of shukran and start doing dhikr and this time I want her beside me so I look back at her and she is reciting tasbih on her fingers and she look at me and I motion her to come and sit beside me and she nodded and she get up and went near shelf where the Quran is placed which she brought with her last night and came and sit beside me on her prayer mat which I set beside me and she handed me the Quran and I start reading it and she is listening to the surahs while resting her head on my shoulder....after reading surah Yasin and few Aayaat I close the Quran and blew on her and after kissing it I got up and place that in shelf and I sat in my place and side hug her and we start reciting tasbih in each other arms.

Soon we heared the voice of adhaan from near by masjid and we listen it and I was about to stand on prayer mat but Aayat stop me.

"Aap jao, am fine." Aayat said and I smile.

"Pakka mai jao?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Pakka" she mumble and I kiss her forhead and left the room.

___________________

I came down and abbu came out from his room and we both greet each other and went to masjid and offer our salah.

And in masjid everyone start congratulating me and me and abbu invited them in Walima.

After that we reach home and abbu told me to go in room as Aayat is alone so I nodded and went in our room.

I open the door and saw Aayat is sitting on the bed with her Quran and she is reading Quran from start as I saw she has read 3 pages.....she look up listening the sound of door still reciting Quran and she smile at me and I lock the door and went beside her and she continue reading it and after 20 minutes or so she stop and kiss the cover of Quran and blew air on me and I give her a smile and she got up to place it back but I take it from her and place that in shelf and came beside her.

"Sleep , there is a long day ahead." I told her and she refused to sleep as she don't have habit of sleeping after fajr and same case with me so I suggest her to just lay down and take rest, she obliged and we lay down on bed in our sides and I again hide her in my chest.

I just want to hide her in my chest.

I just want to keep her safe from everyone.

I had noticed she fits perfectly in my arms.

I kiss her forhead and she is doodling something on my chest beside the hear where her head is lying.

I loose her hijab and start running my fingers in her hairs and pecking it time to time.

We were so lost in each other that we notice the darkness start fading away and Aayat got up from my arms and drag me towards balcony.

We went in balcony and stood there and i backhug her and after 2 minutes we saw the sunrise and wide smile play on our lips.

She title her head back and saw me and I kiss her cheek and she close her eyes and I start falling for her more.

We stood there for 15 minutes then I told her to go and take a shower , she nodded and I broke the hug.

She went in closet and soon came out with her dress and belongings and went in washroom and I stood there in balcony thinking about my life which change in just few days.

Change for good.

_________________

I open my eyes as i fall asleep after Aayat went in washroom, when something wet fall on me and I look at the source and saw Aayat is wiping her hairs sitting infront of mirror which is 3 4 feet away from the bed.

I look at her and she is now combing her long wet hairs and I get up from the bed and went towards her and bent and kiss her head and she look up and wide her eyes as she was sitting without her dupatta, I take her dupatta from the stand and give her and told her to wait and I went in closet and came back with a box and saw she has cover her head , chest and stomach with the dupatta, she look at me from then mirror then the box and make a confused face and I blink at her and she smile.

I went and stood behind the stool where she is sitting , I open the box and took out her dupatta from head and dig my hand inside the box and took out the pendant and make her wear it and her eyes stare at it in awww and I make her wear the earings and bracelet in which she help me but that got hise in her long sleeves and I give her the ring and she wore ot in her right hand forefinger.

Now she look at me and mumble a small thank you and in return I buzzed her head and she takes her pink hijaab and wrap it around her and spread her dupatta on her front and it covers her from chest to stomach and now she stood up and wore her heels and I look at her from top to bottom and I have never seen a beauty like her and she is mine.

I hold her hand and notice she wore the engagement ring too in her right hand ring finger and in left the star and moon ring and I kissed her hands and mouthed a ma sha allah and she look down blushing and I leave her hands as she told she needs to go downstairs and I nodded and went In washroom after taking my towel.

_____________________

Writer ;

Aayat descend down the stairs and saw everyone is sitting in living room..,,, she went near them and greet them with salam and everyone greet her back with compliments and Aayat thabk them.

Aayat is sitting beside Halima and talking to her when saniya came from behind and back hug her tightly and everyone giggle on their antics.

"Aayat bacche itni jaldi q aagayi?....you should have taken rest." Ashfaq said sipping his coffee.

"Mujhe fajr ke baad neend nahi aati tou mai ready hogayi." Aayat said softly.

"Kal raat ke baad bhi neend nahi aayi?" Saniya whisper in Aayat's ears and Halima hear it as Aayat is sitting between halima and saniya and Halima supress her laugh seeing Aayat's flushed face and smack saniya's head.

"Waise yasi kaha hai....uth gaya vo?" Halima asked Aayat in order to change the topic as well as his concern.

"Ha....he went to take bath when I came down." Aayat replied to her and Halima nodded and order one of the maid to clean the room.

"Go Aayat and guide her to clean the room and come down  with yasin as breakfast is still getting ready...,, tum dono ke aane tak breakfast bhi ban jayega...ok?" Halima said and Aayat nodded and left from there with maid.

________________

Aayat open the door of her room and maid start cleaning the room and Aayat saw everything is clean or not and she let the maid go as she Clean the whole room.

Aayat sat on the bed and think something and stood up and enter in closet and took a white shirt and denim jeans for Yasin and came out from closet only to bumped with Yasin.

"Owww." Aayat whinned rubbing her forhead as she got hit by Yasin's shoulder

"Hey are you ok?....tumhe lagi tou nahi na?" Yasin asked checking her forhead and she nodded in no amd Yasin sigh.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?....tum neeche gayi thi na?" Yasin said ruffling his we hairs and Aayat was about to speak and she look at him and her eyes got widen and she turn red and turn around bcoz Yasin is clad in nothing but a towel which is wrapped around his waist and it reach till his knees.

Yasin got confused from her behaviour and then look at his stae and bite his lips and back hug her.

"Sharmao nahi begum.....jo hai aap hi ka hai." Yasin said nuzzling in her jaw which is cover with her hijaab and Aayat condition is worth watching.

"Waise tumne bataya nahi ke tum wapas q aayi?.....mujhe laga room me koi nahi hai isliye mai aise aagaya na." Yasin asked her first then explain her.

"Vo am-ammi send me upstairs and told to co-come with you." Aayat finally told him with fumbling as Yasin is roaming his hands on her waist and his hands touch hers and he felt clothes in her hand so he make her turn and saw she is holding his clothes and he smile at her and she return it back.....he take his clothes from her hand and mumble a jazak allah and left in closet and Aayat turn to bed smiling at the moment and she suddenly gasped bcoz Yasin came back and kiss her cheek from behind and again ran in closet and Aayat touch her cheek where he kissed ans blush.

__________________

Yasin sat on his chair in dinning area and Aayat help the saniya who is arrnaging table.

"Yaar Aayu stop all this....enjoy some perks of being bride dude.' Saniya smack Aayat's head and Aayat whinned rubbing her head and soon Saniya join Aayat in rubbing head as Halima smack saniya's head.

"Khabardar jo meri beti ko maara tumne......Aayat are you ok habibi." Halima asked Aayat and she nodded with a smile and saniya make a face and everyone giggle on her.

"Aayat bas jao Yasin ke pass baith jao..., the table is almost arranged." Halima told Aayat and aayat was about to say something but Halima motion her to go and she went and sat beside Yasin and serve herself.

"Aayat do you arrange your stuff in room?" Saniya asked Aayat while munching her food and Aayat nodded in no with a sheepish face.

"Don't worry..., sani will help you and you both take a rest too and Yasin you too take rest..,, there is a walima after magribh so you kids will get easily tired." Halima told them to rest and the trio nodded.

They soon finish their breakfast and The trio move in Yasin and Aayat's room.

Aayat and Saniya directly went in closet and start their work and Yasin did time pass in checking his mails, documents and other work stuff.

So workoholic!!!!!

Soon Yasin start getting bored and he hear the sound of giggles and shook his head in disbelief imagining them but soon he got idea and went in closet not before knocking so they can straighten themselves.

"Kya bhaiyu , aapse 2 minute ki bhi duri sahi nahi jaati?" Saniya mocked at him as soon as he entered in the closet.

"Shut up and tumhe kya begum hai meri." Yasin replied her while sitting beside Aayat on floor and held her hand in which she has her heels.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" Yasin asked her in whisper as there is saniya too.

"Footwears arrange kar rahi hu." Aayat said in whisper.

"Wow Aayu show me the ring....maine subah se notice hi nahi ki." Saniya exclaim as she saw the ring in her left hand ring finger as Yasin is holdig Aayat's left hand so she saw it immediately and Aayat freed her hand from Yasin and show her.

"Ma sha allah kitni cute hai....bhai nice choice ha." Saniya exclaim and yasin turn pink bcoz she caught him.

"Sani wait." Yasin stop saniya as she was leaving from the closet as their work got complete.

"Ha bhai." Saniya said turning towards him and Aayat stood up setting her dress and they both look at him with confused faces as he is taking out something from his side of closet.

"Here I know whatever you have done for us (pointing towards aayat and himself) this is nothing infront of that but I want to give you this as a thank you....jazak allahu khairan choti." Yasin said forwarding a small box to her and she smilingly came and hug him and he hide her in his chest.

"Bhai agar aap Aayat ke liye thank you bol rahe ho so not accepted coz I didn't do anything , this all is done by our creator....instead of thanking me , thank Allah who completed your dream by tieing you both together...and rahi baat family ko batane ki tou I did this for my profit too.....common meri best friend mere pass ajayegi tou who will not get happy." Saniya explain him breaking the hug and in last the trio giggle and Aayat smack Saniya's head and Saniya too did the same before hugging each other to their dear life.

Soon they broke the hug and saniya open the gift and found nice simple jewellery set and thank Yasin who in return buzzed her head.

___________________

"Ammi kuch tou karne dijiye na ....am getting bored." Aayat whinned while sitting in small four seater table chair in kitchen infront of the counter.

"Are baccha there is nothing to do....lunch is very simple that's y I made that already as we are eating heavy food from the past days and in night too we have to eat walima's heavy food so the lunch is simple today......aur mai vo khadus saas nahi jo apni nayi naveli dulhan se kaam karwaye." Halima told her while wiping her hands with kitchen towel and order maids to do the utensils.

"Dekha suna na ke kuch kaam nahi hai ,phir bhi aapki bahu ko kitchen mujhse pyaara hai....bhai also told her to rest but this stubborn head didn't listen to us." Saniya complaint about Aayat to halima and Halima narrow her eyes at Aayat.

"Aayat beta shaam me thak jaogi....aur apna walima tired face se attend karogi?" Halima asked Aayat and she nodded in no looking down.

"Tou phir go and rest...ok?" Halima asked her caressing her cover head and Aayat nodded and left with Saniya.

________________

"Yasin ab Aayat ko satana nahi....usey rest karne do and khud bhi rest karo..ok?" Halima asked them once they complete their lunch and Yasin nodded and drag Aayat to his room and make her lay down on bed and lay beside her.

"Ab bhi neend nahi aarahi?" Yasin asked her, lying beside her and resting his head on his elbow and aayat nodded in no.

Yasin smile and lay properly on his back and spread his left arm towards her and she slide closer to him and rest her head on his heart and Yasin loose her hijab and hide his face in her hairs and she hide her face in his neck and her lips got brushed wiyh his his neck and they both shiver and aayat fisted his shirt in his fist and yasin tighten his hold on Aayat's waist.

Yasin kissed Aayat's hairs from time to time and both are enjoying in each other's arms.

"You know I missed you so much jaan." Yasin said hugging aayat tightly and he is pressing his hard tone body on her fragile one and in this process he bring Aayat on top of him and hug her more tightly....there is no place for air to pass even and Aayat is finding it difficult to look in his passionate eyes but she stare back in his brown orbs as he is withdrawing the hijab from her body and place that on head rest.

Yasin kissed her forhead while she close her eyes feeling him who is her legally wedded husband now...Yasin looo at her who is looking like a hoor he leaned and kissed her both eyes traling down leaving butterfly kisses on her cheeks and he stare at her lips and rub his thumb on her lower lip and aayat shiver like a dry leaf and Close her eyes waiting for his kiss and she open her eyes when she felt his kiss on her nose and she look at him who is smiling.

Yasin make Aayat lay down on bed and now she is under him and he hug her and rested his head on her chest and start nuzzling in her neck...Yasin is getting irritat bcoz of her dupatta so he remove that from her chest and throw that and it lands on dressing table and he start nuzzling there and Aayat start breathing heavly....Aayat ran her fingers in his hairs and Yasin love that instantly.....though aayat is wearing a dress which don't even expose her collarbone and she is shivering this much then what will happen if Yasin nuzzle in her bare flesh, thinking thsi Aayat tighten her hold on Yasin's back and one is ruffling his hairs.

"Stop me Aayat , just stop me before I lose my control." Yasin whisper in her chest after kissing her heart over the clothes.

"Wh-what if I-I don't stop you?" Aayat whisper and Yasin look up from her chest and look at her crimson face.

"I will hurt you." Yasin said in dazd and Aayat nodded in no.

"You can never hurt me." Aayat said and hug him tightly and Yasin sighed and flip their position in the hug only and now he is laying on bed and Aayat is resting herself on him with yes close.

Yasin hummed some surahs in her ears and found she was asleep....he kissed her face and close her eyes for sleep.

_________________

Hows the chappy?

3400+ words

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
166K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...