Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 52

4.3K 99 9
By AlwaysMarie13

Harry's Pov.

It was about 10:30 at night is when the party started going down, Gabby was inside with Gemma because she was getting cold and sneezing. Gabby will probably have a cold by tomorrow morning.

"Harry come play beer pong with us" Joe one of my older cousins said to me, I nodded and walked over.

"How's your girlfriend Gabriella correct?" Joe asked.

"Yeah it's Gabriella and she's my fiancé" I tell him, his eyes widden.

"I'm older than you and I thought I'd be married before you squirts" Joe says talking to me and my other older cousins, boys.

"Sucks to suck doesn't it mate Harry's got a keeper" Max tells Joe, Charlie laughs at Jeo.

"She's is a keeper, she's the love of my life and is carrying my kids" I tell them Joe looked shocked as if he didn't know.

"Wow Harry congrats" He smiled and gives me a manly hug.

"I am going home and I'm going to find myself a keeper like Harry, I hate you Harry I'm 24 with no girlfriend or kids, what the hell happened to this generation" Joe jokes, me and the boys laughed and said bye to him.

"I'm gonna leave too mate you should get inside your mom is ready cleaning with Gemma and Gabby along with you Aunts" Charlie informs, I nodded and helped him pick up the beers from the table and put them in a bag.

"Harry" I heard someone call me, I turned to see Gabby standing their with my jacket.

"It's quite cold outside" She tells me, I put my jacket on and thanked her.

"Oh and someone is here to see you" She adds, I gave her a confused look.

"Harry, it's been a while hasn't it" It was my Dad Dez.

My mother ran out to the backyard and looked at him in shock.

"Get out now Dez!" She yelled, Robin comes out as well.

"What can't I stop by to see the lovely young lady who is carrying my sons kids" Dez slurs, talking about Gabby.

I wrapped my arm securely around her waist, and she gives me a worry looked.

"Go away Dez, your drunk go home" Robin tells him.

"Oh shut up! this little slut you married doesn't actually love you" I clenches my jaw at the fact he called my mum a slut.

"Dad please go home" Gemma says as she slowly tried to walk him out from the backyard.

"Don't touch me" He slaps Gemma and my mum gasps, Gabby runs to pick up Gemma, and I ran full speed at my father.

"Don't ever lay a hand on my sister or call names to my mum she loved you, you didn't care for us, you walked out on our lives we moved on Robin is my father and I will always consider him as a father" I told Dez as I threw a punch at his jaw he fell on the floor, Charlie pulls me away.

"Geese Harry got some hands their, I feel bad for your fiancé" He laughs as he wipes his bloody lip.

"Shut up!" I growled.

"Harry please stop let's just go inside" Gabby stands in front of me and puts her hands and both sides of my cheek, she has worry in her eyes, I nodded.

"Yeah listen to that slut, she's just some famous whore who had an abusive ex-boyfriend" He says, I'm so pissed, I was about to go over to Dez again until I heard a slap.

My mum slapped Dez.

"Go to hell Dez if you cared for Harry and Gemma you would be happy that he's happy with his fiancé and his two kids he'll have soon You walked out on us and decide to show up at my wedding get a life Dez and stay the hell away from ours" My mum yells at him, Charlie pushes him to leave and he does.

I hugged Gabby tightly, and apologized.

"I'm sorry about that dear" My mum tells her, Gabby nods and gave her a half smile.

"Asshole" Gemma snorts as she holds her cheek.

"I'll get you some ice" Robin runs inside to get Gemma ice

"You never told me about your real dad" Gabby whispered.

"Can we talk about it later love? go upstairs and change I'll be up their in a little while" I tell her, she let's go of me and walks inside the house with my mum.

"You okay Gem?" I asked.

"He needs helpmy cheek hurts like hell" She says putting the ice on it.

I put my hand behind my head in frustration.

"She didn't know about dad did she?" Gemma asked.

"No it wasn't important. Dez left us because he didn't care about us Gemma remember what he did to mom he drank too much. Gabby didn't need to know but now she does need to know Robin is more of a dad to us" I tell her, she nods and stands up to go inside, I follow her and close the door behind me, the party was already over.

Mum and Robin had already went to their room, I walked upstairs to mine.

I opened the door and noticed Gabby was already sound asleep. I took off my tux and folded it in my suit cases. I kept my boxers on, I walked over to the night stand and turned of the lamp.

I slid under the covers and pulled Gabby close to me, she rested her head on my chest and snuggled into arms.

"Goodnight princess" I whispered, I feel her baby bump on the side of my hand.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up around 8:30 a.m, I was the only one awake, everyone else was asleep. I slowly removed Harry's arm from my waist without waking him, I walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast, I took out the bacon, eggs and pancake mix.

I was sing while flipping the bacon.

"Will you still love me when" I wrote it down in my book.

"When what?" I turn around to see Harry shirtless.

"It's a surprise" I smirked.

"I wanna know what song your writing" He says walking over to me to grab my writing book, I out it under my shirt quickly.

"No no no Styles it's a surprise" I winked.

"That's no fun" He pouts, he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Don't pout babe" I tell him, I finished the bacon and eggs along with the pancakes.

"Morning Gab,you made us breakfast?" Gemma asked as she walked into the kitchen rubbing her temples.

"Good morning and yeah I did" I told her, she smiled and grabbed a plate along with Harry.

"Morning Gabby" Anne hugged me and Robin smiled as they saw the food.

"Aren't you going to eat babe?" Harry asked.

" I already ate, I have a few things I need to do, I'll be back in an hour or so" I pecked his cheek and grabbed his keys and left.

I see Harry looking out the window but I ignore it.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Alexa's number as I started to drive off.

"Hey Alexa did you get the key to the apartment?" I asked her as she answered.

"Yeah it's under the mat, everything is already set up even the small baby room" She said, I sighed in relief.

"Okay thanks Alexa I'll call you later when I'm at the recording studio" I tell her.

"Okay sounds great talk to you later" She hangs up and I pull up to the building the apartment is at.

"Nice to see you again Miss Gabriella, are you here with Mr. Styles" asked the door man, I've met him three times and he's a really nice man.

"No, I came alone the apartment is a surprise to him" I tell him, he smiled and nodded, he opened the door for me and I thanked him.

I take the elevator to the fourth floor.

"Room, 452" I told myself, I walked down the hall way and put the key in the door, I smiled as I opened it.

"Perfect" I whispered.

I walked into the twins room and saw the stuff I had bought, not much but just enough for when me and Harry are here at the apartment, I know this may sound crazy or stupid of me but I don't want the Two story anymore. kidding! I love both, the apartment an be for when me and Harry want to come visit Anne we have the house.

I exited the baby's room and went to mine and Harrys, the bed set, matched the colored walls, the closet had already had some of our clothes.

After me and the boys have my pregnancy photo shoot tomorrow I want jimmy to have two of the picture printed huge so I can put them on the walls of the apartment and the house in London.

I walked out of mine and Harry's bedroom and walked to the living room, theirs a balcony, I stepped out and looked down, I see paparazzi's taking pictures. fuck!

"Shit!" I walked back inside closed the door and quickly left the apartment, I locked it and walked to the elevator.

"Bye Dave, I'll see you soon" I tell the doorman, I waved bye and smile at him.

"Bye Miss Gabriella" He replies.

I drove back to Anne's house and see Harry outside on the front porch.

"Hey" I said as I go off the car.

"Who's apartment where you at?" He snaps.

"No ones" I stuttered.

"You don't know anyone in Holmes Chapel, who's apartment were you at" He asks again, more pissed.

"Harry I'm telling you the truth no ones your right I don't know anyone here, beside your mom, Robin and Gemma" I yelled back, he stands up and shoves the phone in my face.

"No ones apartment?" He snaps raising an eyebrow.

"Your a dick" I tell him as I walked inside Anne's house.

"Your a lying bi-" Anne cuts him off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence you'll regret"Anne says pointing a finger at him.

Harry put his hands in his hair in fusteration.

"What's all the fuss about" She asks, Harry hands his mom his phone.

"She at an apartment so?" Anne says handing back her sons phone.

Anne knows about the apartment, so it's okay.

"She's cheating on me" He yells.

"I'm not cheating on you!" I yell back, I'm trying not to cry.

"Who's apartment were you at?!" He growls, Gemma comes out of the kitchen.

"She's not cheating in you Harry" Gemma chuckles.

"You want the truth!" I snap raising my eyebrow.

"Gabby just let it be a surprise" Anne says, Harry looks confused.

"No Anne, Harry wants to jump to conclusions" I tell her, I take the key out of my back pocket.

"I bought an apartment so we can be closer to your mom, when your on tour I can be here, when we want to take a break from London we canvbe here" I hand him the key and walk upstairs.

"Seriously Harry you thought she'd cheat on you, your so stupid" I hear Gemma tell him, I hear his footstep behind me.

I lay down on his bed and put my headphones in.

I see him come into the room and sits, next to me.

"Baby, I'm sorry" He tells me as he takes my head phones out.

I huff, and laid in my side.

"Babe, I'm sorry for overreacting" I tells me, he wraps his arm around my waist.

I wiggled out of his grip and later on my back, I crossed my arms over my chest and stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry" He hovers over me.

"We have to get ready to leave" I tell him. I tried to move but he wouldn't let me.

"Can you show me this apartment" He asks dipping his head in my neck.

"No!" I snapped, I pushed him off me and started grabbing our suit cases.

"Babe I'm sorry" He pulls me in between his legs.

I put my hands over my face, so I wouldn't cry.

"You mad at me?" He asks, I shrugged my shoulders.

"You thought I cheated on you" I whispered, Harry removed my hands.

"I know and I'm sorry" He tells me.

"It's not finished yet" I tell him.

"The apartment?" He asks, I nodded.

"It was supposed to be a surprise" I tell him, he pouts.

"I'm sorry baby, please for give me" He asks, he put his hands under my shirt and holds his hands together behind my back.

"Kiss me" I smirked, he smiled and did as he was told.

I put my hands on both sides of Harry's cheeks and kissed. The babies are kicking, I pulled away from Harry and he pouted.

"Their mad at you too" I tell him, he pouts and puts his hand and my belly.

"Daddy is sorry babies" When he said that they kicked again.

"Well geese they're mad at Daddy too" He says, I laughed.

"Come on we have to hit the road Harold, now give me back the key" I tell him as I held my hand out, he puts it in my hand with a sad face.

"I wanna see it" He pouts.

"Soon, I promise " I pecked his lips and moves away from him.

Harry's Pov.

After Gabby left I was on twitter and I saw a picture of her on a balcony at an apartment. I thought she was cheating on me.

Mum and Gemma knew about the apartment, I overreacted. I apologized to Gabby but I still feel upset about it.

I took our suit cases to the car, Gabby was saying bye to my mum, Gemma was coming with us.

"Thank you again dear for everything you've helped me with" Mum tells her.

"No problem Anne I was glad I could help, you and Robin should seriously go on a honey moon" Gabby tells her.

"We are thinking about have a safe drive" She hugs Gabby and she walks to the car.

"Harry next time let Gabriella explain don't just jump to conclusions I'll see you son dear drive safely" She hugs me and waves bye.

Gabby was in the passengers seat and Gemma was in the backseat.

I got into the car put my seat belt on and back out of the drive way.

I turned the radio on and it was Gabby's voice singing.

"Cause I just die in your arms" I sing out, Gemma hurts out laughing, I look in the reror view mirror.

"Really Harry?" Gabby asks, I turn to look at her and she was recording me. I nod.

I put the radio a little lower so you can hear me.

"Say you love me as much as I love you, would you hurt me baby could you do that to me yeah, would you lie to me baby cause the truth hurts so much more" I sang, I put my hand to my heart and the girls start bursting out laughing.

"I'm putting this on Instagram" Gabby says, Gemma agrees.

After about two hours of driving we finally pulled up to our new house.

"Holy crap, this is your new house, Haz" Gemma asked in shock.

"Yeah, it's not that big as the old one Louis and El live right over their" I tell her, she smiles and nods.

"Of course you and Louis can never be apart" Gemma giggles, Gabby laughs.

"Okay I'm going to the recording studio and I'll be back around 3:30" Gabby tells me, I nod and peck her lips.

"You guys are back thank god" Liam says coming out of the house with everyone else.

"Is Ed still here?" Gabby asked, Louis nodded.

"Yeah I'll go get him" He replies.

"I'm taking the Range Rover IFA" She tells me.

"Be careful babe I'll stop by the studio after our short meeting we have in a while" I tell her, he hugs me and her and Ed walk to the garage that was open to get into the car.

"We'll help you with the luggages" Liam offers.

"Thanks is Niall here with Sally?" I asked, I didn't see Niall com out.

"Get ready for World War II, 5sos just showed up and Niall isn't too happy to see Luke" Liam explians, I groaned.

"Let's just make sure they don't break anything" I tell him, he laughs.

"Doubt it Louis already broke a plate yesterday" He tells me as we entered the house, I chuckled.

"Harry!" 5sos shouted in a unison, they came and hugged me, I see Niall rolling his eyes and anger in his eyes.

"Niall don't even think about it" Liam warns.

Luke turns around to face Niall, and Luke back up into me, I chuckled on how scared he is.

"Luke why don't you come upstairs and help me take my suit cases will you?" I asked him, to break the tension between him and Niall.

Zayn follows us upstairs.

"Harry, I finished the room and locked it like you asked, but I need your approval" He chuckles, I nod and walked into the twins room.

"This is amazing" I said, Luke looks around as well.

"Thanks mate, I owe you big time" I hugged him.

"When are you going to show her?" He asked.

"When she shows me the apartment" I chuckled at him, he had a confused look on his face.

"Gabby, bought an apartment in Holmes Chapel, I thought she was cheating when I saw a picture of her on a balcony of an apartment, I freaked out and thought she was cheating and she ended up telling me the partner was for me and her" I explained.

"She said she wouldn't show you?"He asked, I nodded.

"Hey Harry, did Gabby say what time she'd be back?" Sally asked walking into the babies room, her and Luke took a quick glance at each other and looked away.

"Around 3:30, why?" I asked.

"Me and the girls are going shopping, so we wanted to know when she'll be back so we can start planning the baby shower" Gemma explains, Sally nods in agreement.

"We have a meeting so, you guys can go shopping, do you need money Gem?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"No Harry, I have my own" She tells me, I handed her two hundred dollars.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes really, you have it now go shoo" I shooed her and the girls away.

"We have to go Harry, Simon is waiting for us already" Liam tells us.

Zayn locked the room door as Luke came out, and we left with 5sos.

During the car ride, Niall kept giving Luke death glares, I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't.

Let's see how well this car ride goes...

________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter(:

Oh well, comment and vote my loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 189 53
Gabby has just moved into a new home right near the rest of her family in London, and things are going great, amazing boyfriend, amazing brother ,fr...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
7.4K 136 34
When Sarah's mom drags her along to London because of her photographing job, Sarah is anything but pleased. Her mom is working for the one and only...