This Is It

By dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 30

1.8K 76 1
By dazzledsweetchic

~Chapter 30~
~♡Annyeong♡~

Jennie's POV

Class was dismissed and there were many students running everywhere in the hallways, especially towards the parking lot.

Are they trying to go cutting classes or something?

Whatever...I'll just head to my locker to get my books for the next class.

"Really? Did you see him?" A girl squealed.

"Yeahh! He's so handsome! Gosh!"

"Omo! Lets go see!" Some students said.

I just shooked my head. These girls really go crazy when there's a hot guy...tsk.

"Yah!"

"YAH! KIM JENNIE!" I heard a familiar voice shouted at me.

I turned back and saw Jisoo unnie running towards me and her face looks like she's excited and worried about something.

"You don't have to shout so loud! Why a-"

"Your fiancè's here, and I think he came here to see you!" Jisoo unnie said and grabbed my wrist as we run towards the parking lot where there were a lot of students crowding it.

There was Wonho...

He was leaning towards his car and was wearing a navy blue coat and a white tshirt underneath. He even dyed his hair red, which made him more charming as ever.

But it attracted many womens attention.

I wanted to shout and glare at the group of girls ogling their eyes at him. But I kept myself calm while Jisoo unnie pushed ourselves forward towards the crowd.

I didn't knew Tae oppa was here also talking with Wonho because his back was on us. There were also Yugyeom, Jaebum and Jin oppa with them, who were also talking.

They look like F4, but were many.

"Yah!" I shouted to get Wonho's attention.

"Bwo? Bwo? (What? What?)" Tae oppa said then made a derp face at me.

But I pinched him hard on his stomach before he say something else. He groaned in pain and mumbled something.

"Hey, babe" Wonho grinned at me.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt my heart beating loudly as soon as he called me babe.

I need to calm myself.

I started to take deep breaths then inhaled and exhaled.

"Are you okay, babe?"

He really should stop calling me that. Or else, I'll totally die from too much heartbeating explosion. >_<

"Y-yeahh...I'm t-totally fine" I gave him a smile.

He eyed me warily, and I could tell he knew that I wasn't totally okay.

"What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have school?" I asked him, changing the topic hopefully.

"Didn't you know?" He asked.

"Cuz my lil sis here is a naive little coconut head" Tae oppa butted in.

"Don't call me that!" I told my so-called brother who sometime acts younger than me.

"There's going to be a music show later that's going to be held in Gangnam. And I wanted to drive you there with me. Don't worry, the principal excused every group that will perform there" Wonho assured me.

"Jinja?!" I exclaimed happily. The thought of me and Wonho spending time together made me excited as always.

He nodded and lightly chuckled at my expression.

"Go ahead, you two. Take care, lovebirds!" Jisoo unnie said while she left with Jin oppa and the others except for Tae oppa who went the other way without them.

That guy really...why can't he just start making a move on Jisoo unnie before its too late.
Ugh.

The crowd also started to disappear little by little.

"Lets go"

We drove and headed to the broadcasting station in Gangnam.

We were smiling like idiots while we were both holding hands.

There were some staffs who saw us holding hands and some fans who shouted our names.

Since after the news about me and Wonho's engagement, I'm glad that there were no fans who threatened us.

It seems that they're also okay with our relationship because I do.

"Jennie-ssi, annyeong!" Jaehyun from NCT 127 greeted me as soon as he came to our direction.

"Oh, Jaehyun-ssi! Annyeong!" I did the same.

I felt Wonho's arm snaked its way through my waist possessively.

This guy is really jealous.
Uh-oh.

"This is Wonho by the way" I introduced to Jaehyung because he didn't seem to notice Wonho's prescence.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." Jaehyun bowed to Wonho but didn't made eye contact to him because he was still looking at me which made Wonho clenched his jaw.

Okay, I need to stop this before he goes mad or something.

"I think we should go already. We still need to prepare ourselves for the show" I said.

"Oh? Sure. See ya!" Jaehyun winked at me then left with his makeup artist.

I looked at Wonho and it seems that he looked calm now than before.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How about here?" He pouted his lips.

"Nuh-uh. Somebody might see us" I told him.

"Everyone knows that we're in a relationship. So what?" He smirked.

He really is so irresistable...

I gave him a kiss on the lips while he kissed back. But it turns out that our kiss became a passionate kiss.

He made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you, babe" he whispered.

"I love you too" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips one last time.

We parted ways once we went in our groups' dressing rooms. Luckily, BLACKPINK and Monsta X's dressing rooms are just two rooms apart from each other.

"Glad you're here now, Jennie. C'mon" one of our makeup artist said then helped me prepare for my makeup and my dress also.

"So, how's your ride with your loverboy?" Lisa asked me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"How about your makeout session with the golden maknae?" I answered back.

While me and Wonho were heading towards our dressing rooms, we accidentally saw Jungkook and Lisa making out in the corner.

"You saw?!" She gasped while blushing hardly.

"It seems totally wild actually. What happened, hmm?" I teased.

"Unnie!" She whined then she wore her headphones to avoid anything that I'll be saying.

"I didn't knew our maknae can do things" we heard a familiar voice.

Then we saw Rose, leaning on the door smiling at us.

"Rosieeee!" Jisoo unnie shouted and stood up while the makeup artist accidentally smudged her eyeliner because of Jisoo unnie's sudden action.

But it seems like Jisoo unnie didn't care because she immediately hugged Rose.

Lisa also went to Rose and hugged her while I also did the same.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, better than ever" she smiled.

We were glad that Rose finally decided to come back. And she was totally fine now which we were glad about it.

Manager Oh checked on us to see if there won't be any wardrobe malfunction and some other things that could possibly happen while we're on stage.

We were all now ready and we went to the backstage where there was BTS, Got7, Twice, iKON and of course, us, BLACKPINK.

We were all waiting while Red Velvet was performing their new song "Red Flavor" on stage.

To my surprise, I saw Jimin and Rose talking and laughing together in one of the seats at the front.

I wasn't expecting Jimin here.

Did Tae oppa and the rest knew why Jimin did that? I guess, I'll have to ask my brother a bit of info later.

"Jimin's here, I think maybe that's the reason why Rose and him are back now. Don't you think?" Jisoo unnie said.

"At least they're fine now, but that doesn't mean everything's really okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
81.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...