How I Met Your Father(Justin...

De teamkidrauhl2013

She was a normal belieber who had everything she wanted until she met her idol Justin Bieber and her life com... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
attention.

Chapter 71

286 4 2
De teamkidrauhl2013

Glory's POV

"Glory get up! Tyga and lil Wayne are waiting for you on the stage!" Ryan groaned trying to yank me up from the ground.

"There's a stage here? What am I doing on the stage?" I questioned.

"You're singing happy birthday to Faith then performing roger that and y u mad with young money" he sighed.

"Oh wait let me get a-" "no more alcohol!" "I was going to say water" I rolled my eyes.

"oh ok, yeah you probably need it" he let his fingers wonder through his hair.

After I had quickly refreshed myself with water I felt a little more sober while we made our way to the stage.

"Go and behave" Ryan gave me a stern look before pushing me towards the stage.

"Hey everyone" I smiled into the microphone I had been giving while everyone cheered.

"Now I'm a bit drunk right now and didn't really know why I was meant to come on stage until my dearest friend Ryan explained to me so I'm gonna try my best okay?" I spoke while side-hugging tyga and lil wayne.

"You good yeah?" tyga chuckled "great" I smiled.

"Right let's go!" wayne got the crowd riled up.

I was pulling my fluorescent leggings up when I noticed Faith standing in the corner looking like a lost puppy.

Guessing she was on the stage so we could sing to her I decided to give her a little shoutout.

"Aye shoutout to the birthday girl over here this is one of my main bitches right here we have a blast been ballin since say day one if you ain't talking money you ain't talking my shit ye feel me?" I laughed stumbling a bit.

"Okay Glory we feel you" tyga chuckled resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yo Faith it's your birthday your gonna party like it's your birthday" lil wayne started to to sing.

"No it's like the middle of the party, it goes like this- yo Faith it's your birthday you've been partying like it's your birthday" I sang.

"No coz she's still gonna party" wayne chuckled.

"But she's already partied" I defended.

"Okay shut up both of you, go Faith it's your birthday keep partying like it's your birthday" tyga sang smiling as he just solved our argument.

"Oh yeah, go Faith it's your birthday keep partying like it's your birthday" we sang as wayne went up from behind her, wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her cheek before he removed himself and we started on roger that.

I'm in the collard green 6, cornbread in the guts.

Got the Halloween kicks trick or treating the clutch.

Come on nigga, is you tricking or what?

Flow tighter than a dick in the butt.

Just hopped off the plane, came back from Vancouv'

Little white tee, some boobs and bamboo.

White girls tell me, "Hey, Glory, your camp rules.

Is that why you get more head than shampoos?"

Asalaamalaikum, no oink for me.

And I never let a D-boy boink for free.

'Cause it's barbie bitch, you can join the wave.

I done penny, nickel, dimed, I done coined the phrase.

You couldn't beat me there if you had a Leer.

Indian-style court side with a cavalier

VIP Roseau's you can have a beer.

'Cause honey when you getting money you don't have a care.

Now Roger that, Rroger that. Roger that, Rroger that.

Roger that, Roger that...Roger.

[Tyga]

Young black Rico's.

Kill for the C notes.

But me though, I jack son bitch Tito She wanna play games, But this is not bingo.

Monopoly I'm past "GO" Gon' ahead and deep-throat.

4-chick Foursomes, Skin colors mocha.

Sally and Sonia put the pussies on my Totem. Pole.

Watt stroke 'em, Strike it like bowling.

Now open like you yawnin'.

It's 6 in the morning.

Sleeping on me probably in a coffin.

I'm hotter than the end of fuckin' August, I'm awesome.

I'm awesome.

Repeat it to your Grandma and Uncles, my Mothers Tyga's no Dad but I'm the motherfucker.

My fuckers, This the last supper.

Look, no hands, I'm a bread cuffer.

I don't dare lover, I'm a dare devil I don't fear nothin'.

Motherfucker, Young money!

Now roger that. Roger that. Roger that. Roger that.

Fuck around and never get Roger back.

[Wayne]

(I'm goin' in!)

Fresh off the jet, sharper than Gillette.

The blunt still wet, so pass it like brat.

We sip side a mug, we call it upset. Smoke more than 4 quarters, we call it sudden debt.

I'm a beast. You a pet.

AK long neck.

Keith Sweat.

Weezy, motherfucker.

Capo in this bitch with me.

Money talks and have a convo in this bitch with me.

I'm mountain high Colorado in this bitch with me.

Flow crazy. 730, you just 650.

20 bullets from the Chopper take the roof off.

Laughing to the bank, I'm a goof ball.

It's YM.

And we at yo neck like a Violin.

It's our world.

We make it spin.

And y'all the prey. Amen.

Now roger that. Roger that. Where Roger at?

I heard Rog' a Rat.

Fuck around and never get Roger back.

I sat on the edge of the stage and began swinging my pink and green luminous seven inch Louis vuittons.

"Thank you guys have fun tonight!" tyga smiled through the Mic before jogging off the stage and on came birdman as the crowd went wild.

"Ayee birdman!" I gleamed getting up to hug him after he did the man hug with wayne.

"Hey Glory how you doin" he chuckled ruffling my hair.

"Aye don't touch the hair" I glared at him jokingly.

"Aww c'mon Glory, y u mad?" he smirked then the crowd went wild.

Oh I see what he did there.

The beat started playing and I did a little dance while I began to rap my part. (song is on the side)

~~~

Me and wayne were dancing as birdman did his part when Justin ran in the stage shirtless..

"Damnn" I chuckled walking over to him.

"Hey guys how are you tonight" he slurred into the microphone his hand occupied.

The crowd roared a response as birdman stopped singing.

"Aye jb sup bro" he greeted and they did the man hug.

"Why'd you stop singing bro? Let's do this together" Justin smiled, motioning for them to start the music back up as he picked up where birdman stopped.

"Getting money like a muthafucking cracker bitch

What you know about it? Take notes nigga

YMCMB, head coach nigga

Yeah, stuntman, stuntman Streetsweeper in my hand get the dustpan

Yeah, we done took off nigga

Got the game on lock like football nigga" they rapped allowing me to start on the chorus.

"That's why you mad that's why you why you mad mad that's why you mad that's why you why you mad mad" I began as Justin picked me up and started running around the stage.

"Oh shit" I heard him mumble but before I could ask he started running off the stage.

"Wait put me down" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah" he stopped put me down then continued to run. I think he's gonna be sick.

~~~~~~

Once the song came to an end, wayne sat Faith on a chair and take you down by Chris Brown came on.

She's getting a lap dance..

Her face went as red as a tomato but I could tell her mind was elsewhere. Then it clicked. I knew where her mind was. I snuck off the stage and went in search for a certain person.

Once I had found them drinking by the bar, I grabbed the collar of their shirt and pulled them towards the stage.

"Ayee birdman move let Chaz give her a lap dance" I smirked pushing him forwards.

Both Chaz and Faith just sat/stood there wide eyed wondering if I was serious. Damn straight I am.

"Well go on then" I folded my arms and put all my weight on one foot as he awkwardly made his way over to her.

Quickly regaining his confidence, he strutted over to her and started on the lap dance slowly getting into it.

~~~~~~

"Oh jheez" I groaned rubbing my head as I got up from my bed, I don't even remember how I got back home but oh well.

I headed straight for the bathroom as I stripped my clothes and hopped into the warm shower aka my thinking hole.

I can't remember the last thing I did for my parents or siblings, I've been too busy with balancing school, modelling and this music career which I had to go to London the day before yesterday for my album signing of pink friday: roman reloaded.

But I'm free today so I ain't gonna think about myself, imma think about my family.

I got out and clothed myself in a Nike sports bra, sweats, black and white air max and a zip up sweater tied around my waist.

Going down stairs, I filled three buckets up with water mixed two with car shampoo and grabbed a few sponges before making my way outside. If you haven't guessed, I'm washing the cars. All three of them.

"Ayee Glory! How my main bitch doing?!" Wayne greeted me with open arms as tyga, birdman, drake and gudda unmounted from his car.

"I'm good, hey guys what are you all doing here?" I smiled embracing each one of them in a hug.

"We came to see you and little miss cheeky but it looks like you're busy" tyga pointed at the buckets by my feet.

"It don't matter, go in and make yourselves at home" I motioned towards the house.

"So you wouldn't mind washing my car too?" Wayne gave me the puppy eyes while I just rolled my own.

"Get yo black ass inside that house" I playfully glared at him as they all went inside the house leaving me out here to wash the cars.

Justin's POV

Rolling out of bed with a banging headache, I got off the floor and made my way to the bathroom waiting to be engulfed in the warm shower and my long train of thoughts.

~~~

Walking back into my room with a towel around my torso, I was clothing myself with sweats, a muscle shirt, black and white Nike air force and a black zip up sweater when I noticed aspirin pills and water on the table.

"Yes" I sighed to myself as I downed two pills with water before grabbing my car keys and jogging down the stairs.

"Bye mom thanks for the pills" I smiled kissing her cheek and heading to my car.

~~~~~~

As I pulled up to the street of Glory's house, I noticed her washing the cars but there was an extra car outside the house. Have I mentioned that girls washing cars is a massive turn on, especially when you're inside the car- okay I need to stop being dirty.

Realizing that my own car was just rolling down the streets, I quickly yet lightly stepped on accelerate, going into gear 1 and parking my car by the unfamiliar one.

"Hey babe why you out here washing all these cars by yourself?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head in the crook if her neck.

"I'm getting lazier every day, I need to start doing some work" she sighed.

"I know this cardio exercise that would really help" I smirked kissing her shoulder.

"Really? What is i- oh. No" she declined.

"Why not?" I whined kissing her soft chocolate skin.

"There's no way in hell we'd not get caught" she giggled.

"Why who's in the house?" I removed my lips from her neck and placed my chin on her shoulder.

All tyga n tha are inside" she pointed at her house.

"Oh is that their car?" I pointed to the unfamiliar car.

"Yeah it's Wayne's" she informed "oh ok" I dazed.

"Go inside and let me finish these cars" Glory nudged me before picking up a sponge.

"You know girls washing cars is a massive turn on" I chuckled watching her begin on her dad's range rover.

"Nice to know" she winked at me before she continued her work.

The things this girl does to me.. Jheez.

I walked inside to hear laughter coming from the livingroom.

"Daddy Bieber! Look me and uncle Ty are on Skype to king and aunt chyna" Laya gleamed hugging my legs before I picked her up and walked over to tyga.

"Sup man, hey chyna hi king" I smiled into the camera.

"Hey, say hello to uncle Justin" chyna cooed waving kings little hand.

"Aww he so damn cute" I chuckled as the poor boy looked absolutely clueless.

"Ay where Glory at?" chyna wondered trying to look around the room.

"She's outside washing the cars" gudda laughed.

"What'chu laughing at boii? Look at y'all lazy ass niggas making yourself cozy in her home while she outside washing cars" chyna kissed her teeth at us and put a hand to the screen.

"Yeah look at y'all lazy bum idiots sitting on the couch drinking scotch while my mummy out there working" Khalaya folded her arms.

This girl is too funny I thought as everyone burst out laughing.

"Okay okay I think Khalaya's right, we should go help Glory, she's got about 5 cars to wash" birdman chuckled.

"Thank you uncle stunna, see he's nice" Laya folded her arms jumping off drake's lap.

"I'll come too" I smiled as we all started making our way outside but only to be met with a half wet Glory putting the buckets by the door.

"You lot leaving?" she raised both eyebrows.

"No we were coming to help you, what are you doing?" drake questioned.

"I'm done" she laughed wiping her hands on the sides of her sweats.

"Are you sure? I mean you've only been out here for like 10 minutes" birdman shook his head.

"Try 30, I'll whip you up something to eat" she smiled walking past us and going into the kitchen.

"Yo j.b you got yourself a superwoman" wayne clapped my back before heading into the livingroom with Laya.

"Aye what you makin?" I wondered wrapping my arms around Glory's waist while she stood at the stove.

"Chicken casserole" she smiled not taking her attention from the pot.

"Watch this while I go get a shower" she sighed handing me the spoon.

"Why can't you get like wayne or something to watch it while we go have a shower" I smirked.

"Nope I don't trust none of them niggaz with my food" Glory shuck her head before pecking me on the lips and ascending up the stairs.

Glory's POV

"Oh my God Justin, Connie's getting married in three days.." I dazed.

"Oh wow it's come so quick" he slightly laughed.

"I know I can't believe" I sighed "why are you worrying?" he asked.

"I'm not" I fake smiled putting the last dish away.

"Yo Glory we're gonna be off now, see you soon yeah?" tyga kissed my forehead before walking out of the livingroom.

"Bye!" I called out hoping Justin wouldn't bring up the worrying topic up again.

"Back to the worrying topic" ughhh.

"I'm not worried, I'm really happy for them" I tightly smiled.

"You're worried, I can read you like a book" he sighed.

"I'm worried they might not last" I finally gave in as I sat down on the island.

"What do you mean? Why won't they last?" Justin took a seat next to me.

"I don't know, they're still young and that but I'm still fully supporting them... But just what if they don't last?" I rambled.

"They'll last don't worry" Justin engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Yeah you're right" I sighed but deep down that worry wouldn't vanish.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

166K 2.4K 60
Justin Bieber Interracial Imagines
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
613K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
29K 925 12
in which a mentally damaged girl meets a emotionally damaged boy .