Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

Von AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... Mehr

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 50

4K 93 9
Von AlwaysMarie13

Gabriella's Pov.

After we said goobye to Anne and I linked hands with Harry as we walked over to his Range Rover. He gently pushed me against the car gently and crashed his lips onto mine.

I smirked and decided to play with Harry, I looked around to make sure their wasn't any paparzzi's. I crashed my lips back onto Harry's and he moaned as I pulled him closer to me, his crotch was against my thigh. I turned us around so that Harry was against the car. I pecked his lips and ran to the drivers seat on the other side of the car, I got into the car and started giggling.

"That was very rude, your such a tease" Harry says as he opens the car door and gets into the passengers seat.

"I'm sorry" I told him while I put my hand on his thigh and he gave me a glare, I bursted out laughing.

"Babe stop" He whines.

I looked at him and he had his head leaning back.

" Where do you want to go eat?" I asked him, I changed the subject to make him stop being horny.

"Subway sounds nice and after stop by the bakery?"He asks.

"Sure, sounds good" I told him as I put the car in drive, and drove away from the church.

My phone started to ring, I couldn't find it in my purse.

"Babe can you find my phone and answer it for me please" I ask Harry, he goes through my purse and finds my phone.

"It's Alexa, I'll put it on speaker" He tells me.

"Hey Gabby im so glad you answered, listen, you were nominated for best dressed, and best young female singer" She tells me, Harry smiles at me proudly.

"For?" I asked.

"Brit awards, they also want you to sing a new song that hasn't been released"She adds.

"Whens the Brits awards?" I asked, Harry looked up from his phone and smiled, weirdo.

"Saturday, you'll be going with Harry and the boys" She tells me.

" I haven't even been recording and recorded any song, so the hell am I supposed to give them a new song for them to hear" I asked her, fusterated.

"You have a couple of days to work on it, I called Jimmy and told him you would be in the recording studio tomorrow" She says, I looked at Harry and groaned, I parked the car in front of Subway.

"We'll get it done Alexa,Gabby will call you tomorrow" Harry tells her as he hung up the phone.

I put my hands and head on the sterring wheel.

"Babe it's okay" Harry rubs my back.

" I wasn't supposed to be doing any work until after the 3 month after I give birth" I tell him, I sighed in fusteration.

"We'll work on the song together if I don't have any interviews tomorrow or meetings" He kisses my head and gets off the car. Harry soon comes out with the subway sandwiches.

"Ready, we can eat at a park near the bakery?" Harry suggests. I nodded and started to drive again.

10 Minutes later.

Harry helped me out the car as we arrived at a park.

"This is lovely" I told Harry, he took my hand and lead us to a table.

"It is, the river is beautiful at night" He tells me as he sits down next to me.

"I'm so done being stressed out" I tell Harry as I rested my head on my hands. I'm an emotional pregnant women, I feel like crying.

"It's okay babe, your an amazing song writter just use a song you've already written but haven't recorded yet" He rubs my back to comfort me and stop me from crying.

" 6 months pregnant and I'm more emotional" I tell him, he chuckled, I grabbed half of Harry's subway sandwich.

"Thats my sandwich" He whines,  I looked at him and bite another piece of the sandwich.

"You owe me" He says, he looks down to my lips and back to my eyes.

"What would Harold want in return?" I asked leaning closer to him.

"Maybe a kiss?"He suggests, he smiles as we both lean in, as Harry kissed me, I felt the babies kick and damn do they hurt.

"Damn these babies are going to be kickers" I giggled, Harry smiled, I love when he smiles it shows his dimple.

We spent a while at the park talking, laughing.

"We should get going love, we can make a quick stop by the bakery and then to the house for the party and dinner" Harry helps me up, and picks up the trash from the table and throws it away.

Two to three paparazzi's spotted us and came running to me and Harry, he securly wraps his arma round my waist.

"Gabriella, did you hear what Destiny your half sister said about Sally?" One asked.

I stopped walking and looked at the paparazzi.

"What did Destiny say about sally?" I asked, the other two paparazzi's put their camera's down and one took out his phone to show me the video.

"Sally is just a drug addict, she cuts and overdosed the other day, becuase she cheated on Niall Horan" Destiny tells a reporter.

" When did this happen" I asked the paparazzi as I handed him his phone back.

"Just about an hour ago, miss Gabriella" He says polielty I smiled at the three guys.

"Thanks for telling me, have a nice day boys" I tell them as I take Harry's hand and get into the passengers seat, Harry will drive.

"Why would Destiny do that, Sally will get so much hate from our fans for cheating on Niall" Harry says.

" Destiny is so lucky I'm pregnant cause if I wasnt ugh! I would kick her ass" I'm so pissed.

"You should call Simon maybe now he'll believe you about Destiny being such a bitch" Harry holds my hand.

" No, she has my dad wrapped around his finger it won't happen, I'll deal with it" I tell him, he looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing much" I smirk, he rolls his eyes.

Harry stopped at the bakery, and got some bread and cupcakes for me.

Harry's Pov.

I haven't told Gabby about, the movie we are starting to do soon. I also don't know if she's still coming back on tour with us for another month.

"Barbra"I said a I walked into bakery.

"Harry" She smiles at me and engulfs me in a hug.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good, how about you and your lovely fiancé" She asked as she steps behind the counter.

"Were both good, having twins and she's been complaining about the baby kicks" I told her, she smiles.

"What would you like dear, it's on the house" She offered.

"Um, some bread an five cupcakes" I told her, I took out my wallet but Barbra stopped me.

"No worries dear it's on the house I'm glad you kept that girl, she's a keeper Harry" She tells me, I smiled and grabbed the bag.

"I'll give you a call when Gabriella knows the date for the baby shower your invited" I told her, she smiled an hugged me one last time.

I put a $50 dollar bill in Barbra's hand and quickly left before she refused the money.

"Got the cupcakes babe" I told Gabby as I got into the car.

She nodded and rested her head on the window.

"You okay baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just tired and my back hurts that's all" She replies in a low soft voice.

"You can sleep when we get to mums house babe" I set my hand on her thigh.

I drove away from the bakery and headed to my mums house.

When I got to the house, I see all of my family's cars here, including robins family.

"Baby if your tired you can go lay down in my room" I told her, she shook her head.

"No I'm okay" She assures me.

I got off the car and Gabby had already gotten out, she never lets me open the door for you.

"You never let me open the door for you, like a gentlemen" I told her,she giggles.

"Sorry, I'll let you do it for now on" She kisses my cheek and walks to the backyard where everyone was at.

"Gabby seems to be liking everyone" My mum comes up to me and tells me. Gabby was playing with my little cousins with jennifer and Gemma playing with them as well.

"Yeah shes having fun" I tell my mum, she smiles.

"Dinner is serving if you guys are still hungry or did you grt something to eat?" She asks.

" We ate, I think we'll wait till the the cake" I told her, I smiled seeing Gabby carrying my baby cousin who's about 2 months old, Jennifers baby sister.

"She's going to be a good mommy and you'll be a good dad" My mum tells me, she starts tearing up.

"Mum don't cry" I bring her into anhug.

"My baby is having babies" She says, I chuckled and shook my head.

I looked up and saw Gabby looking at me and my mum hugging.

"It's your special day mum go have fun" I tell her she kisses my cheek and walks off to go talk to her friends.

"I see your a mommy's boy" Gabby teases.

" Yes I am" I said chuckling, she giggles and hugs me.

" I love you baby" I tell her, she looks up and pecks my lips.

" I love you Harold" She tells me, I rolled my eyes.

"I give you a cute name and you ruined it by calling me Harold" I tell her, as we go and sit at an empty table.

"Sorry, babe" She says, making me smile widely.

"Better" I tell her, she takes a drink of her water and takes her phone out.

"Niall said Sally is staying at his apartment, he's going to take care of her" Gabby explains.

"You think they'll get back together?" I ask her, she shakes her head.

" I honestly don't know Luke and Niall need to work thing out, I think Niall wants Sally to get better first" She explains, I nodded.

"So when are the Styles babies coming" Charlie asks as he takes a seat next to me.

Gabby smiles at him being all cheery and happy.

_______________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter

Comment and Vote what you thought of this chapter.

If you comment and you follow me I do follow back!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.1K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
988 1 14
Lola-Grace James is your typical teenage girl with a dream...to become a solo artist, and to make it on her own, without the constant reminder of her...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
7.4K 136 34
When Sarah's mom drags her along to London because of her photographing job, Sarah is anything but pleased. Her mom is working for the one and only...