My Heart Is Yours

Da TonnieSeawolf

Two hearts that beat as one. Will they find their way to each other? Or will fate take them on a different pa... Altro

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90-A: The Demo
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 94-A: Demo 2
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: MHIYxTJ Crossover
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 104: When The Thread Finally Broke
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Acknowledgements:
Finally Published!

Chapter 106

3K 337 30
Da TonnieSeawolf

When they got back to Hotel Richmond, they were bracing themselves from the barrage of questions that would come from Martin, when they saw him with Ardee and Adam waiting for them at the hotel lobby. But it turned out to be an incident involving one of Ardee's FA.

Giselle have apparently not learned her lesson when Maine told her off. Martin, whose room was opposite to Richard and Maine's room, caught a drunk Giselle in her underwear sneaking into their room. Needless to say, Martin was fuming. He not only made a complaint to the hotel management for providing a spare key to someone not authorized but also privately gave Ardee a lecture on properly managing her FAs.

Ardee was upset about the whole situation but she took Martin's lessons to heart. Adam was with her through the whole ordeal. The whole event that morning was a blessing to Richard and Maine though, since they were spared the interrogation from the senior head FA. It was a somber morning when the group left the hotel as Martin was still a bit upset about the incident.

It was a different story once they were airborne, enroute back to Manila. Once the plane was on a steady course and the usual checks were done, Richard's co-pilots began their interrogation. It started when Sam noticed the silver chain peeking around Richard's neck that Richard ignored. He stood up so that Jerald could take his place for the short leg of their journey.

"There's something different about you," Jerald said as he looked at his captain sternly.

Richard also ignored him as he settled himself to take a few hours of sleep before he took over the longer haul. Suddenly, Jerald gasped and shot his captain a nasty look.

"I don't believe this!" He exclaimed. "You couldn't wait 'til Christmas to do it? I thought we were friends?"

"How would you like to be transferred to Marc's team after this experiment? I'd ask Marc to switch First Officers with me."

"Harsh Jase," Jerald remarked. "I can't believe you'd rather have Manuel than me. He's boring."

"At least he doesn't place bets on my sex life."

"Actually," Sam interjected. "He placed a bet for March."

"See?" Jerald said. "I'm still the better First Officer. I know you well enough to be just a month over. Who won anyway?"

"I have to double check my list," said Sam. "But I think Martin was the only one who said Paris."

"What about me being the only one saying Paris?" Martin said suddenly as he came in the cockpit.

"Martin!" Jerald exclaimed. "Have you noticed anything different about our dear Captain?"

"Different?" Martin said as he looked at Richard curiously. "Except for that silver chain around his neck and his very pink ears I don't - OH MY CHUCK!!! DID IT FINALLY HAPPEN?!? Has my hard work paid off? How was it? Were you satisfied? Wait. That look on your face says it all. I'm sure Maine enjoyed it too. You were gentle with Maine, right? It was her first time after all."

"Can we not talk about this?" Richard retorted but his face and ears were so red with embarrassment.

"Oh no!" Martin remarked. "I had a bad morning. You need to give me something to alleviate the bad vibes."

"How could talking about what happened last night alleviate bad vibes?"

"It just will," Martin said. "It would give me assurance that whatever Giselle had planned that night wouldn't have worked anyway."

Richard just looked at him blankly and began to get settled. But Martin was persistent.

"What happened that night would remain between Maine and me," Richard insisted. "I don't kiss and tell."

Martin gave him an exaggerated pout and said, "well, whatever happened between the two of you must have been really great. Maine seems fine. Although she was walking a bit slowly today. Like she's sore down there."

Sam and Jerald were about to make a comment but they saw Richard's glare, daring them to say something. They wisely stayed silent.

"You didn't assign her to Economy today, did you?" Richard asked, a worried look was etched on his face when he turned to Martin.

"I assigned her to First Class," he replied. "It's a sort of 6th month gift for you guys. Good thing too. After what I found out, she would need to take it easy."

The conversation continued but Richard just shook his head and ignored them. He settled himself at the back while Sam and Jerald continued talking about what could have happened that night with Martin adding some insights of his own. But Richard just drowned them out, as he closed his eyes and went back to that moment.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

434K 22.4K 33
Richard was a self confessed playboy while Maine was your regular girl. In spite of their differences they have managed to become good friends. Their...
40.1K 3K 68
How does our past affect our future? How do heart aches, heartbreaks makes someone whole in their present? How do you save someone from the world whi...
CLIPPED Da Katto

Fanfiction

68.3K 3.6K 14
How do you bring two people together when one is afraid to need someone and the other one is afraid to be needed? When one is afraid to stay and the...
29.3K 1.8K 11
What if the guy next to you was someone your meant to be with? Maine is a free-spirited, happy-go-lucky girl who snagged a free upgrade to a business...