Allah tied US together (Compl...

Charming_Niqaabi द्वारा

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... अधिक

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 1

5.5K 261 35
Charming_Niqaabi द्वारा

After 1 month,

7:00 am.

Today is clg first day as their were holidays of ramdan kareem.

Yasin is standing infront of mirror setting his hairs when saniya knock his door saying all are waiting for him at breakfast.

He descend downstairs and greet everyone with salam and good morning and start eating his breakfast....after breakfast he and saniya went towards their respective rooms for getting ready.

Yasin came down with his bag but there is no sign of saniya finally after 10 minutes of waiting he call her and as usual she said "coming in 2 bhai."

Srsly her two minutes never gonna end forever." He thought.

And he was about to again call her but saw she is descending the stairs keeping her handbag in her right elbow and she is holding her dark blue abaya in her left hand.

Finally he sigh and they greet their mother as their father is on business trip for 5 days.

Soon they left towards clg.

"Bhai you think na about that?" Saniya start the conversation.

"About what?" He avoid her gaze.

"Bhai humne us din kya baat ki thi?.....bhul gaye aap?" She scold him.

"Sani maine tumhe kya samjhaya tha?,...lets just not talk about it." Yasin said looking on road,

"Then when bhai...aap kab karoge usse baat....aisa hi raha then u will lose her bhai.....mark my words." Saniya huff.

"Saniya just shut up already....stop this nonsense of urs for Allah's sake plz .....give me some peace of mind." Yasin shout at her and her eyes become glossy.

He realise that he shout on her and feeling guilty but the milk is already spitten.

Yasin tried to speak but saniya start looking outside.

Within 10 minutes they reach and saniya without waiting for Yasin get out of the car and start walking towards her class.

Saniya came in class and saw her group is talking...., she came towards them and greet everone by salam but when Aayat replied to her salam she becomes attentive and thought to talk to her later.

They talk a little and professer enter in class halting their activities and the class start and day continues.

Soon it is 1 pm means lunch and namaz (prayer) time....so they hurriedly went towards cafeteria and eat their lunch and now moving towards namaz compartment they offer thier salah and came in the class as the break end.

Soon it was 3 pm and the bell rang and everyone pack their bags and start to leave the college.

Aayat , saniya and Nargis went towards ladies rest room and Nargis went to toilet and Aayat and Saniya stay back in seating area and saniya start " Aayu I want to talk to you about bhaiyu." And Aayat become stiff.

"Look sani mai....mai pahle bhi kah chuki hu....I don't want to hurt my parents..and ......and its haraam (forbidden) .......I don't want to involve in something which is haraam....aur phir..."she was cutt off by saniya.

"Ya Allah kya karu mai tum dono ka.....I know ke dating is not allowed in our islaam but tum dono try to make it in halaal way na....bhai ka last year hai uske baad vo foreign chale jayenge for further studies then ammi unki shaadi kar degi once he will get settle.....tab kya karogi tum aayu." Saniya sadly said.

"Look sani Allah is there to look after us....if Allah want us together he will tied us together.....maine sab Allah par chodh diya hai I trust him ......whatever he will choose for me I will galdly accept that." Aayat explain her theory.

"you know tum aur bhai you both are meant to be pata nai mujhe aisa q lagte rahta hai but I have feeling ke ye ek din sach hoga pata hai q?"and Aayat nodded in no and saniya continue"bcoz tum dono ki theory hamesha same hoti hai ...bhai ne bhi mujhse yahi kaha tha these same things" and aayat look at her curiously.

"You know  ramdan ke pahle jab hum ghumne gaye the tab maine ghar aake bhai se baat ki thi aur unhone pata hai kya kaha." Aayat look at her curiously and saniya began.

*flashback 1 month ago*

Saniya and Yasin reach home and greet their mother and went towards respective rooms....Yasin came downstairs as he got fresh so he came down and sat beside his mother keeping his head in her lap and his mother start caressing his hairs while she is talking with her friend.

Soon magrib adhaan come and his mother cut her call and they both seat straight and replied to adhaan in their hearts as soon as  adhaan end Yasin move out of the house to mosque to perform his salah.

He came home  and see his mother and sister are chopping veggies for dinner .... he came towards them and  salam them and took some matar from the bowl and start eating them raw while saniya glare him.

"Bas tum dono phir se apni ladai shuru karo uske pahle hi shaant ho jao....sani and Yasi jao apne bache huye kaam karo....ab mai dinner banane jaa rahi hu mujhe koi awaaz nai chahiye tum dono ki ha?......waise bhi tumhare abbu aate hi hoge jao apne kaam karo." Their mother Halima said while picking up the waste and bowls and make her way to kitchen.

"Bhai I need to talk to you follow me ." Saniya order him while going towards her room and yasin follow her smilingly.

"Yes behna jaani.....aapne hume yaad kiya?" Yasin ask dramatically when they sat on her bed and saniya galre him.

Sensing the matter is serious and his I-am-so-funny sister is not in mood of fun he wrap his arm around her and ask.

"Oye choti kya baat hai....dekh dara rahi hai mujhe." Hearing 'choti' from her bhai she smile and rest her head on his shoulder and said "bhaiyu its about Aayat."

And as expected his hold loosen and he avoid his gaze from her but never remove his hand from her shoulder.

"Uske baare me kya?" Yasin ask looking everywhere but her.

"Bhaiyu aap kab tak aise karoge?.....ye apka last year hai iske baad tou aap further studies ke liye foriegn chale jaoge aur baad me jaise hi aap settle hojaoge ammi aap ke liye ladkiya dekhne shuru kar degi....*sigh* ...bhai aap uske baare me tou sochiye kya pata aapke lotne tak uske ammi abbu ne uska rishta kar diya tou ?.....bhai aap baat tou kar ke dekho na plz." She finally sob in her brother's chest.

"Sani dekh meri taraf....rote nai baccha....abbu ko pata chala na ke maine unki princess ko rulaya hai tou aaj raat mujhe khana nai milega you want that?" He tried to chane her mood and as expected she let out a little giggle and he hug her tightly and said.

"Look sani maine ye tujhe bohot baar samjhya hai par phir bhi mai tujhe phir se samjhata hu thik hai....dekh agar tumse abbu ne kaha ke ye mat karo koi cheez aur agar phir bhi tum unke gainst jaake vo karogi tou abbu will get angry with you right?" And saniya nodded and he continue" tou tum unhe monify karne bhi jaogi hai na?" She again nodded "ha tou hume bhi hamare rab ne haraam chizo se mahfooz (protect)  r dur rahne kaha hai and dating in islaam is haraam I don't want to build a relation in a haraam way....aur agar mai haraam way se Aayat ke saath rahu tou kya Allah naraaz nahi hoge?..hoge na? "And saniya nodded " ..jab mai khud apne pairo pr khara hoke Aayat ke liye rishta leke jaonga na vo pal sabse khubsurat hoga aur rahi baat ammi ke ladkiya dekhne ki tou ye kaam abhi se hi kar rahi hai par she will wait for me and rahi baat Aayat ke waliden (parents) ki tou agar  Allah want us toegther he will control everything and phir bhi kuch hua tou Allah is there to look after us....if Allah want us together he will tied us together.....maine sab Allah par chodh diya hai I trust him ......whatever he will choose for me I will galdly accept that." Yasin explain his theory.

"Ab samjha?" And saniya nodded smilingly.

"But bhai aap chaho tou mai aapki aur Aayat ki baat karwa sakti hu.. " and yasin said he will think and tell.

After some talks there is knock on door and yasin open the door and look at the khala who is their maid ...she is come to call them for dinner they went with her and they had a little family time with each other and they stop as Ishaa adhaan echoed in area by near mosque.....they replied to adhaan in their hearts and yasin and his abbu Ashfaq left for mosque to offer their salah and saniya and her mother they make abulation and offere their salahh.....after a little tilawat (reading) of Quran kareem they ended their day.

But sanya is determine to talk to Aayat.

Flashback ends.

Hearing the words of Yasin Aayat felt a new hope building in her heart but she control her feelings and leave everything on Allah and make her way towards home after offering asar prayer she felt light wighted.....she felt her burden of feelings is gone.....her stress withdraw in first sujood only.

She done a little study and after sometime went downstairs to spend some time with her mother .

________________________________

First chappy !!!!

Hows dis?

Do vote and comment.

And here is the cover of this story.

Hows dis?

Thank you so much barshasanam for this beautiful cover.

Aahana :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51.5K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.
THE UNLOVED WIFE Sheen द्वारा

आध्यात्मिक

121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
189K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...