Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

AlwaysMarie13 tarafından

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... Daha Fazla

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 49

4K 89 16
AlwaysMarie13 tarafından

Harry's Pov.

I said goodbye to all my family and told my mum and dad ( Robin ), Gemma goodnight.

I walked upstairs an entered my room quietly without waking up my sleeping princess, she's asleep laying down on her side, I took off my clothes, fully naked (;

I wrapped my arm securely around Gabby's waist, I felt the babies kick a couple times which made me crack a smile, I soon fell asleep with a smile.

~ the next morning ~

I woke up to giggles, I fluttered my eyes open and saw Gemma standing by the bed, and Gabby is awake.

"Go away I'm sleeping" I mumbled while still holding on to Gabby.

"Harry let the poor girl go, she's been trying to move but your too strong" Gemma told me, I smiled.

"Harry please I need to shower"Gabby said poking my cheek.

"He's naked isn't he?" I hear Gemma ask.

"Yeah, he is" Gabby giggled.

"Harry get up" Gemma sat on my back and pulled my hair.

"Ow!" I told her, her and Gabby laughed.

"Thank god I thought you wouldn't let me go" Gabby said to me as she stood up from the bed.

"Don't let me go cause I'm tired of sleeping alone" I sang to her with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Gem get off my back I can't breath" I mumbled, she slapped my head and got off.

"Get up you lazy bum we have to start getting ready" She said to me as, her and Gabby both left my room, I sat up from the bed and grabbed my boxers.

I went down stairs and greeted my mum a good morning and kissed her cheek as she poured me tea.

"Gabby was telling me yesterday the babies are starting to kick" My mum explained.

"Yeah, they started kicking yesterday morning, it got Gabby so excited even the boys got so excited, Perrie literally jumping off the walls like Eleanor and Danielle " I told my mum, she laughed and smiled.

"You both seem so excited, is she having a baby shower" She asked, I shook my head.

"I don't know Gabby told the girl she didn't want one, but the girls are making a baby shower for Gabby, so Gabby and the girls are starting to plan it tomorrow" I explained.

"That's sounds like fun, what about the wedding?" My mum asked another question, I chuckled.

"The girls are going to start planning it soon" I told her, she nodded and set her cup in the sink.

"Go take a shower now dear, we have a long day" Mum said to me, she took my cup and I thanked her. I walked upstairs and saw Gabby was out of the shower I walked into my room and saw Gabby in a sun dress for right now.

"I'm changing the dress after I'm done with my hair and makeup" She told me.

"Beautiful" I told her as I was standing by my door, she smiled.

"Go take a shower babe, here this towel is clean" She stood up and handed me the towel.

"Thanks" I pecked her lips and walked into the bathroom, I kept the door unlock just in case Gabby needed to blow dry her hair.

"Hey babe, I'm going to blow dry my hair" I hear Gabby say from the other side of the shower curtain.

"Have you told Gemma about the baby shower you and the girls are planning" I asked, as I put shampoo in my hair.

"Yeah, I told her last night with your cousin Jennifer they're coming over tomorrow" She said.

I got out of the shower and wrapped towel around my waist, Gabby's back was facing me and I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Really Harry we have to get ready" She said to me as she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know" I said to her as I was leaning closer to her, I felt my lips brush against hers I think we were making out for a while cause we both stopped to catch our breath.

"Let me blow dry the crazier curly sex hair" She said to me, I smirked and flipped my wet hair, she laughed.

I can't wait to marry this girl she's the love of my life, she makes me laugh all the time, I love her, I love everything about her.

Gabby's Pov.

After I blowed dried Harry's hair, I started to wand my hair and my makeup.

"Hey Gabby, can you help me do my mum's hair" Gemma asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah sure, I'm done with mine so call Anne in here" I told her, she smiled and left.

Anne soon came in and she thanked me for doing her hair.

I put her hair up and had some strands of hair hanging out on both sides of her head, I put her broach in soon after.

"Thank you so much sweetheart, I've got I go change into the lovely dress" She hugged me and left the bathroom, I went to Harry's room and saw he was already in a tux he was trying to so his tie but struggled.

"Need some help Harold?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes please" He asked.

I walked over to him an smiled I grabbed the tie and fixed it for him I smiled at the thought of seeing Harry like this at our wedding.

"Can't wait to see this sexy man in a tux, for our wedding" I told him, he smiled.

"I can't wait to see this beautiful women in a white dress" He said to me, he pecked my lips.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed the dress that I'm wearing for today.

While I change into the dress I felt Harry's eyes in me the whole time, I smirk and bent down to pick up the dress, I herd Harry groan, I looked at him and he was bending over.

I laughed. "Did I just?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Are you done?" He asked, slowly standing back up straight.

"Yeah" I smirked at him. "Lets go haz" I grabbed my purse and walked past Harry, he smiled at him.

We arrived at the church and I entered, and found a seat in the front, Harry was Robins best man.

Soon the ceremony started, the music started to play I looked to Harry and smiled, I turned around from my seat and see Anne walking down the isle with Gemma.

"Thanks you so much dear" Anne said to me as she passed and hugged me quickly, I gave her a smile.

I looked at Harry and he winked at me, I smiled at him, I tried not I blush but I pretty sure I failed, who wouldn't blush? seeing Harry in a tux how sexy.

The wedding started and the preist was talking, Harry kept looking at me. I kept telling him to pay attention to his mom and Robin.

"You may now kiss the bride'' the preist says, everyone stands up and cheers, I slowly stand up and clapped along with everyone else.

Anne and Robin started to head out of the church, everyone else followed behind, I waited till Harry was done talking to Charile.

"That was beautiful" He said, I laughed.

"What part, I'm pretty sure you were staring at me the whole time during the ceremony" I told him, as our hands intertwined each other as we headed ot of the church.

"I was paying attention to this beautiful girl, who I can't wait to marry" He tells me as he places a kiss on my forehead, I smiled at him and rubbed my belly as I felt some kicks.

"Are they kicking?" Gemma asked squealing, I nodded.

She placed her hand on each side of my stomach and she grew a huge smile when she felt the kicks.

"Let me go get mum, and tell her the babies are kicking" Gem says as she walks and gets Anne.

"Are they kicking dear?" Anne asked, as sh estood infront of me and Harry.

"Yeah, and right now their kicking like crazy"I said rubbing my stomach, the kicks are painful.

"That's amazing, their gonna be like Louis playing football" She says, I smile.

( Football = soccer in the UK )

"We should get going back to the house hun" Robin tells Anne, she nods.

"I'm going to take Gabby to get something to eat, we'll be their in an hour or so" Harry tells his mum.

"Have fun you two, see you later dear" Anne ans Gemma give me hug and walked away to their cars.

________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter.
I do read the comments(:

Don't forget to Vote!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86.9K 2.5K 42
[Sequel to Dear Darlin'] After she got away from her abusive step father, Thea Caverly found herself in a relationship with Harry Styles. What starte...
15.2K 1.1K 34
(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) When Niall moved to Wolverhampton, it was amazing to him. At only age 5, he was ready to make some friends. On his f...
102K 2.4K 45
{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect herself from another accident, like the o...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...