The Lawyer In The Kitchen.

By ShilpiKhanna

*Wattpad Featured Book* COMPLETED! (EDITING IN PROGRESS) Out of sight out of mind? Distance makes the heart g... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20. Maha-Chapter.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter. 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30. Maha Chapter
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34. Maha Chapter
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36. Birthday Part 1
Chapter 37. Birthday Part 2.
Chapter 38. Birthday Part 3.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41. Maha Chapter.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter. 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50. MEGA Chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60. Maha Chapter.
Chapter 61. Maha Chapter
Chapter 62. Maha Chapter.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 Maha Chapter
Chapter 71
Chapter 72.
Bonus Chapter- Thank you for 100K!
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80 Maha Chapter.
Chapter 81 Maha Chapter.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89
Chapter 90. Maha Chapter
Bonus Chapter -Pyar dosti hai.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95. Maha Chapter.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105. Maha Chapter.
Chapter 106
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109 Maha Chapter
Chapter 110 Maha Chapter.
Chapter 110 Part 2
Chapter 111. Maha Chapter
Bridge Chapter 1
Bridge Chapter 2.
Bridge Chapter 3. A
Bridge Chapter 3.B
A Featured book!

Chapter 100- MEGA Chapter.

1.8K 149 281
By ShilpiKhanna

Surprise! It's not a Maha Chapter. It is a MEGA chapter.:)

Enjoy!

Shishir's POV.

We got the next hearing date for tomorrow. What would have made me delighted under normal circumstances is filling me with dread this time.

Today was just the beginning, checking out basic facts. Tomorrow we would be digging into the documents and other legal details.

I will deal with things as they come. For now I will concentrate on my real reason for wanting to come to India.

Suvi.

A smile found it's way to my lips as I caught sight of her standing on the other end of the long corridor talking to Varsha bhabhi, Prema and Vikram bhaiya. Paresh must be looking into the paper work.

His first independent case.

He was confident inside the courtroom and I felt so proud of him right now. I squashed away the gloomy thoughts trying to invade my mind.

I saw the others walk away and my smile broadened as I kept walking.

Good. Now I could catch a moment of privacy with my love.

She looked up right then and over the heads of the crowds in the corridor our eyes met and she returned my smile immediately.

My feet's increased their pace on their own accord. I saw her smile falter a bit as she looked to her side.

What the hell?

What is Mr. Dutta doing here? Why is he talking to her outside the courtroom? If he even tries the slightest of foul play I will forget whose side I am fighting the case from!

Why do these corridors have to be so crowed and long? Even my extra long legs cannot reach the other end too soon!

I saw Suvi had a polite smile and felt slightly relived. She will never tolerate any crap given to her so probably Mr. Dutta was not being rude.

I saw him lean closer a bit and Suvi stiffened slightly. I started almost running before my steps faltered!

Did she just giggle?

Why is she giggling at whatever this man said?

By now I had almost reached them and curiosity got the better of me – and I ducked behind a pillar.

What were they talking about?

"So you are not really married?"

Suvi shook her head in Daniel.

"Oh, that is wonderful!"

Excuse me??

"No I am engaged but." Suvi said lifting her hand to display her ring.

"Oh."

That is right you creepy characterless black coat wearer, she is engaged – to me!

He is so obviously trying to flirt with her!

"Lucky man- Mr-?" he probed and I wanted to smash his poking nose!

"Um-" Suvi hesitated slightly."

This is the right time for me to make my entry.

"The name in the court was not entirely incorrect- in a way." Suvi said grinning slightly and I stiffened.

"Oh? Mr Tamboowala is a lucky man!"

"No no his name-" Suvi started but I had had enough! I typed hurriedly and the bugger's phone buzzed as he received my message.

'Waiting for you in the car park.'

"Oh ho! I am so sorry Miss. Sharma I will have to take your leave. You know the other lawyer? He is new here, poor kid. I will have to go to him."

Poor kid??

Me?

"Oh?" Suvi said looking at him in surprise.

"I am like this, you know always ready to help anyone who needs it."

Me too!

Another minute I will help you remove your head from above your neck and give it in your hand- uncle Dutta!

"Please remember what I said Miss Sharma. Inside the courtroom I am bound by my duty. Otherwise no personal grudges and we can be friends.

Suvi smiled politely as the bugger walked off.

Waiting for him to walk away a bit further I sent another message.

'Something came up. You carry on. I will meet you later.' I supressed the urge to type 'uncle'.

He must be only few years my senior and he calls me a kid.

That too while trying to impress my woman!

Suvarna's POV.

Heaving a sigh of relief I watched the man walk away. He said the 'other lawyer' had called him.

That would be Shishir, where is he?

I had seen him right across the corridor just sometime back.

I tried to fight the feeling of disappointment that he had got busy with some work related to the case.

I should not feel bad, After all the case is his priority right now- the way it should be.

I felt a pressure on my wrist and realised someone had caught it! I gasped as I twirled around and next thing I knew I hit something hard.

Shishir's chest!

"You?" I asked feeling overjoyed immediately. "I thought you had gotten busy."

"And why would you think that?" he asked putting his arms around my neck , leaning his back on a pillar.

"That other lawyer of yours he said he was going to you." I said then looked at him suspiciously as a thought occurred to me.

"Have you been hiding here all this while?"

"Why should I hide?" he shrugged but looked away.

I smothered a smile.

"You know that other lawyer- what's his name- He seems to be a very nice man."

His dark scowl was enough to confirm that he had indeed been listening to our conversation –while hiding!

My man can be adorably cute when he does these childish stunts.

"He said we can be friends and he is always ready to help others."

"You stay away from uncle!"

"Uncle?? He does not seem that old." I almost laughed "Oh did you hear him call you a 'kid'?" I staid pretending to be surprised.

"Why were giggling away at his words?"

"So you were snooping around! Where you jealous as usual?"

"Listen-"

"Yeah yeah I know the anthem 'Shishir Mehrotra is never jealous!'" I air quoted with my fingers completely enjoying pulling his leg.

"Suvi-"

"Okay okay fine." I said laughing at his expression

"He commented about the 'weird name' my companion had chosen as my false name and I could not help the laugh escaping me thinking about your reaction inside the court."

I felt his hands encircle my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Shamboo Tamboowala?" he asked bending his head, his eyes narrowed.

I felt my heart dance in my chest at his close proximity.

"Mrs." I emphasised as his head leaned closer.

"Why?" he whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"Ask Paresh." I shrugged "He had been teasing me as Mrs Shamboo the past years every time we came from after visiting Uncle Krishna's stop." I said looking away as a blush crept on my face.

"Yeah?" he asked softly as a smile danced on his lips and he put a finger on my chin to make me look at his face.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Break time!

A small light hearted moment between SuShi, while serious developments progress around them. Mr. Dutta has no idea how close he came to getting strangled – haha!

Shishir can be like a teenaged boy when it comes to his lady love- of course he is never jealous!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Shishir's POV.

I stared at the documents in my hand. If this is true then the case will be over in the next hearing.

And I will be taking away her dream from her – forever.

I flung the file away and stood up with a force not bothering that the chair I was sitting on crashed backwards.

I cannot do this. I cannot!

I will talk to Henry. He will understand. If he doesn't then I will resign and let go of my stake in the firm.

That way the firm's image will not be tarnished that a lawyer let down a prestigious client's case at the last moment.

'Shishir, in a way I am glad you are the one fighting against me.'

Suvi's words from earlier on rang in my ears.

Me: Why do you say that?

Suvi: I can be assured there will be no foul play and all dealing will be honest.

Me: Suvi I will never hurt you love. I would rather resign-

Sufi (raising her voice): No! Shishir, don't ever do that! Then people will think your fiancée was guilty so you left the case and my reputation will be in bad light.

Holding my head between my hands I sat down on my bed as the conversation floated into my mind

Why did this need to happen? After so many years we had just started finding our happiness and-

A sharp knock on my door sounded and before I could utter a word the door flung open.

My father stood at the door!

"What is the meaning of this?" he said right away entering my room looking furious. I saw Paresh come rushing in behind him.

"Sir-"

"Why are you two fighting against each other? A senior lawyer called me to tell me or I would have not found out till later!"

"Sir I did call you to tell-"

"Paresh the only thing you had told me was you want to take up a case and fight it on your way but you had not told me Shishir is the opposing lawyer!" My father snapped.

"And you of course did not bother to call me at all to let me know you are coming down to India for a case!" he turned towards me angrily.

I did not respond and just stood up silently.

"Paresh I am not trying to make you look incompetent but he-" he said pointing towards me "- has good experience and is brilliant. I insist you leave this case. I will get you-"

This time Paresh interrupted him "I will not leave Suvi's side just for the fear of losing my first case."

A mixed feeling of pride and pain jolted through me at his words.

"What has Suvarna do do with all this?" My father frowned looking confused.

He did not know the case details I realised. I stood there with my head bent as Paresh told him briefly the case was about her father's hotel.

"So you are fighting for-" he stopped abruptly as the whole meaning hit him "You are fighting against Suvarna?" he asked looking shocked.

I looked away not having the words to respond. I could feel my father's eyes on me as he quietly stood there finally understanding the messy scenario.

Without uttering another word he turned around and left the room after a couple of minutes.

I and Paresh stared at him. What does his reaction mean?

"He is not happy right that Suvi could lose the case?" Paresh asked softly voicing my own thoughts.

"No, that cannot be." Paresh continued as though trying to convince himself. He went out of my room and stood there for I don't know how long.

Suvarna's POV.

I have been going through these documents and I am desperately trying to fight the tears. My father had mortgaged the property to Mr. Gupta?

Why? He had never mentioned it and as far as I knew the hotel had been doing phenomenally well when he was looking after it.

I am aware he had brought the property from the Gupta's , the ones who had slapped the case against the current owner- me but he had cleared every single payment.

I am sure about this because I remember when I was very small there had been a huge celebration for the fact that my father's property had finally been debt free.

After that business had bloomed so mortgaging the property did not make sense. The Gupta's had been sending reminders over the years but since the property had been staked by my father's relatives I had never even got a hint of all this.

Now I understand why all these years later they let go of their claims and let me have it back. Thye knew this was about to happen and had cleverly saved themselves.

My father's own family! How could they do this?

Bang bang! I jumped startled at this sudden sound and looked around.

The sound came again and I realised it was coming from my window.

My heart started beating louder as fear gripped me. Only me and Prema were home. Usually there are two guards at the gate but tonight the agency had called to say they would be coming in a bit late due to some urgent situation.

I glanced at the bedside clock- it was not yet ten in the night. Not late but still quite risky for teo young girls alone in the house. I should have got the grills as my family has been asking me to for so long now!

"Suvi."

Joy and surprise chased away all fear at the sound of voice came in from the other side. I ran and opened the window.

"Shishir!" I gasped as he climbed in as soon as I opened the window.

Before I could ask why had he not used the door and ring the doorbell he pulled me to him.

"I love you Suvi." he said. I did not miss the pain his voice held.

"I love you Shishir." I said putting my arms around him.

"You will always love me right?"

"Of course Shishir. Nothing can change that."

"Nothing right?" he asked as though trying to reassure himself.

"Nothing." I whispered closing my eyes and tried to ignore the rising pain in my chest.

"I will make it up to you my love." He said pulling apart slightly and looked at my face. "I don't know right now how but I promise I will make it up to you." he kissed my forehead and continued to shower tender kisses all over my face.

I held him by his hand and lead him inside to my bed. My eyes fell on the pink teddy bear sitting on it.

Shishir's gift.

I glanced at him and saw he was also gazing at it. Fun memories came into my mind making me smile.

"This  situation of our life will also pass Shishir." I said softly and turned to him.

He looked on at me without saying a word. Cupping my face with both his hands he bent his head.

His lips met mine and I put my hands through his hair, as always loving the feel of the soft curls on my finger.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Break time!

A heart breaking situation at the moment for both! What do you think will happen now? And Raghunath is here too now!

Their love is strong as ever but the pain cannot be ignored that both are facing right now.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Shishir's POV.

I looked at the young man in front of me in surprise.

Ravi Gupta. The son of the man who had sold the property initially to Suvi's father years ago.

"Mr. Mehrotra I appreciate you taking up this case. Henry has been all praise about you and said you are their star lawyer." He said smiling warmly. I just nodded my acknowledgement.

"There are certain things I want you to keep in mind." He said looking serious. "This case is a matter of principles or I would have never fought this." He looked at me straight in the eye.

"I do not want any mud slinging on Suvarna Sharma."

I looked up sharply at his words.

He got up and turned his back to me "I do not know her reasons for staking a claim on a property which is no longer hers but I will not want any harm to come over her."

He turned to face me "Our father's used be to good friends, though my father is few years older to her deceased father. I have known her personally for years. I left for London over fifteen years back and after that I have not met her or her family much."

I was aware of the families knowing each other since long so did not respond.

"My company's London based business's legal matters are all handled by your firm, hence I had wanted a lawyer from there to help in this case."

After a few minutes we stepped out of the room we had been sitting in and saw Suvi walk in with others.

I saw Ravi Gupta stop as they approached.

"Suvarna." He said looking at her and she looked at him intently for a few moments.

"Ravi?" she asked smiling. Then she frowned as she remembered he was the one to get her into .this position.

"I am doing what I have to Suvarna." He said softly "Nothing comes above the principles taught by my father."

"Same with me Ravi." Suvi responded and then her eyes softened for a moment "I heard about Rajesh uncle's health. How is he now?"

"Papa has slipped into coma." Ravi said and I saw Suvi nod "I know. Can I visit him?"

"Of course Suvarna. I will take you with me." Ravi said sounding genuine and I was left more confused.

He seemed a good man, the papers are genuine and I can bet my life Suvi will never cheat.

They seem to respect each other mutually.

What the hell was this case really?

Both parties seemingly genuine and not bearing any ill feeling towards each other yet one was fighting to shatter the other's dream.

And the man who cherished the woman with his life was the one helping him in it.

Suvarna's POV.

I sat quietly inside the courtroom as we waited for the judge to arrive. I had faith in Paresh. He had been handling the case brilliantly.

However the documents that we saw yesterday left not much scope by way of argument.

I am not sure what exactly happened but I will not give up. I do not know what will be ghe outcome of this case but I will not treat is as a dead end of my dreams.

That property is not just any property it is my father's hotel, his passion.

I glanced at my mobile to check the time. I have been waiting for a call. I stepped out of the room and smiled as the call came in.

"Where are you?" I asked right away and smiled when the person said he was right outside.

There was still a few minutes before the judge was expected to be in since It was not yet ten in the morning.

"Can you start walking in? I will come out to meet you."

I started walking and saw Shishir also step out. I smiled as I increased my pace and saw the person walking towards us and looking around as though trying to locate us.

"Danny!" Shishir asked sounding stunned.

"And I am Invisible I suppose."

"Charles!" Shishir exclaimed "What are you both doing here?"

"I called them." I said sofly and he realised I had also stepped out of the courtroom.

"You did? Why?" Shishir asked looking shocked.

"Shishir you have been totally isolated for this case. I could not bear to see you battle alobe while everyone around us stood by my side."

"What is going on here?" I turned to see Ravi standing behind us. "Do you two know each other from before?" he asked stepping forward.

"Shishir is my fiancée." I said quietly.

"What?" Ravi exclaimed "Why did you take up this case?" he asked looking at Shishir stunned.

"I did not know the details when I accepted." Shishir responded truthfully.

"Hell this is messy." Ravi said shaking his head "Since we are high profile client backing out would have been bad for your firm." He said understanding the situation instantly.

"Suvarna I did not mean to mess up your personal life."

"You did not Ravi." I told him firmly.

"Shishir I will speak with Henry. We will get someone else to represent the case." Ravi said and my heart sank. Did he not trust Shishir to be honest?

"You do not trust I will be honest in my dealings?" Shishir asked him.

"It is not that at all! I do not want-"

"If trust is not the issue then I will continue." Shishir said looking at me and I nodded smiling at him reassuringly.

"I think it is almost time and we should go in." Danny said before the discussion could go any further.

Inside There was a mini hushed greeting as Paresh greeted Danny and Charles and others were introduced to them.

"Good you two came to comfort him." Paresh said grinning. "He would need some help after my attack on him in sometime." The brat commented tongue in cheek and Shishir who was standing a bit away chuckled softly.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Break time!

Life may have brought them against each other but their feelings did not waiver at all.

Shishir had a chance to back out but both Suvi and he knew their bond is rock solid and will not waiver no matter how strong a current blows against them!

Charles and Danny are here to morally support Shishir and his lady love got them here!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Shishir's POV.

I could not help but laugh a bit at the way Paresh was trying to lighten up the mood. I knew how tensed and devastated he was too.

"Ha!" I heard Vikram Bhaiya comment "The guy runs away when asked to ay the name of the woman he loves and he says he will launch a verbal attack in court."

"That is different case altogether. " Paresh hissed frowning "What did you expect me to say 'I love Prema and she has no clue-"

The brat stopped abruptly as he realised what he had just said. He squinted his eyes close and turned away his face from Prema who was staring at him looking stunned.

"What did you say?" She asked her voice a whisper and Paresh's face went red as he looked intently at his shoes.

I could barely control my laughter and I saw Suvi was already giggling with Varsha bhabhi while Vikram Bhaiya was looking smug. He looked at me and winked and I laughed softly.

"Paresh what did you say?" Prema asked and he looked ready to leap out of the room.

"Who me?" he croaked "I said Suvi bhaiya stands no chance against me."

"Suvi bhaiya??" Suvi said giggling harder "I am your bhaiya?"

"Next he will call me and Shishir- bhabhi!" Vikram bhaiya commented.

"Or didi." Varsha bhabhi quipped helpfully.

The judge entered right then and all further conversation on that topic was stalled. Paresh looked at this moment relived on seeing the judge rather than worried.

***

The judge studied the papers given to him and looked at Paresh. "Mr. Mehrotra do you have anything to say on this?"

Paresh stood up and walked up towards the judge's table and bowed "Yes your honour."

He pointed at the documents he had submitted. "If you look at the date of these papers they were first sent about seven years back."

The judge studied the date and nodded "My client was a minor then, how could legal papers be issued in her name?"

I almost jumped for joy at his words.

Perfect!

This will unfortunately not save Suvi from losing the property but she will not have her name taken as a fraud woman.

There was a murmur accross the room and the judge silenced every one.

"Moreover Sir." Paresh paused and looked at Suvi for a brief moment "It has been over twelve years now that Mr. Navin Sharma, my client's father is deceased. Which means they waited five years before taking any step at all? If the property had been mortgaged by him as the papers claim then why did they wait for five years before taking any action and when they did they sent it to a minor who never received them anyway!"

Brilliant brother I sighed inwardly and got up with a heavy heart.

"Your honour I would like to ask my friend here if his client is still a minor."

"Of course not. I have submitted her age proof your honour but as usual the habit of asking about details that are already documented is nothing new with my friend here."

"Impressive Mr' Mehrotra however I wonder why your legal papers fail to impress?" I said and proceeded to hand over some fresh papers to the judge.

"I need to ask Miss Sharma some questions your honour."

"Permission granted."

"Thank you." I bowed and looked at Paresh "Surely not taking action right away cannot be pointed as a fault. It was rather a goodwill gesture on the part on my client who had wanted to avoid taking legal actions."

"So Miss Sharma  If I am not wrong you used to collect all the mails sent to the hotel on a weekly basis?"

"I did." She said agreeing.

"Did you wait to be a adult or started collecting them right away?"

"Collecting mail is not same as having legal notice slapped on you, so waiting to be eighteen was not even applicable." Suvi countered fiercely and I had to stop myself from smiling.

"Sarcasm will not take you far in court Miss Sharma ."

"I was just returning the gesture Mr. Mehrotra." Pat came the reply from my feisty sweetheart.

"Objection your honour. Why must we play a game of cat and mouse with words instead of talking over relevant matters?" Paresh said.

"Sustained."

I bowed respectfully "To get to the point, my client had rectified the error of sending the initial documents to a minor and later sent it to her guardians. Why was there no response ever? Even after you were of legal age?"

I knew this was the point where her case would go out of her hand. Family dispute within her relatives would not be taken as a positive stand in her favour.

"My uncle's had taken hold of the property dubiously and they were not my guardians. I was never informed of any such developments."

"So you are saying there had been a family dispute over the property?"

"Yes there was."

"Thank you Miss  Sharma that will be all."

I was about to put in my argument which would possibly be the last one and Paresh would also counter argue.

A junior lawyer just then took a note to Paresh and he looked startled. He showed it to Suvi who looked shocked. She nodded her head slowly.

What could the paper be?

Paresh got up from his seat and walked up to the judge's table.

"Sir in an unexpected development we have had a new witness who will be able to shed more light in the matter. He is about to arrive with another lawyer- who has just requested to join our team."

"The court is adjourned for fifteen minutes. If your wtness arrives by then it is fine or we will carry on with the current proceedings.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Break time!

A new development? Who could it be?

And Paresh blurted his feelings in the middle of serious situation- haha!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Shishir's POV.

I could see all of them get tensed. What was going on? Who was this new lawyer joining them and who is this witness.

Ravi had not brought up the discussion any more. I was relived. I had never really been hiding my relationship with Suvi but it was not something that had been volunteered and shared either.

Now with it being out in the open I felt good.

"Coffee?" I heard Suvi's voice and looked down to see she was standing with a cup in her hand. I smiled and took it from her.

"Suvi will you please ask your cousin to stop breathing down my neck? She is distracting me from the case." Paresh said coming and joining us.

"Why the hell are you behaving like this? Tell her you love her." I laughed.

"I will if I live after today." He said coming to stand behind me. "Don't move!"

"Are you trying to hide behind Shishir Pushy?" Sumo asked laughing.

"Shh- woman don't look at me now. She will guess I am here." He hissed "And don't call me Pushy!"

"Come out you. She has anyways seen you. She is coming this way." Suvi lied winking at me and I played along.

"Yes she is here."

"I am not here."

"Paresh come out you!" I dragged him out from behind me "You are behaving just like you did on the days you did not want to go to school."

"You both have no idea about her temper. I had tried to confess once before."

"Oh? What happened then?" I asked wondering when he had done that.

"Few months ago. I had practised and had even taken out a rose to give her that I had hidden in my shirt."

"Then?" I asked curious.

"She had hit me with a flower pot! The mad woman."

"That was during Pappu's last birthday." Suvi said " I remember Prema being furious with him about something."

"What had you done?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing really! They had called out for the cake cutting so I had told her we will continue talking after that!"

"You stopped your proposal midway for going for the cake cutting of a child?" I gasped.

"I had not really been proposing."  The brat mumbled. "I was just going to tell her I like her."

"No wonder you are so worried now you glutton!" Suvi cracked up laughing.

"The judge is about to come in." Mr. Dutta came and announced to us.

&&&

Updated on 6th September 2017.

I hope the chapter has been a good read. A mixed emotion and some happy and some not so happy moments!

Paresh wanted to witness Dabbu's cake cutting and eat the cake of course so had 'paused' his confession! LOL!

And no this chapter is not the last chapter! Obviously –haha!

Thank you for all your love and support guys. You make me and the book feel so loved.

Please do vote and comment.

Love, from me to you.:)

Pre cap Chapter 101.

Shishir's POV.

As the judge came and sat on his chair there was a slight noise at the entrance of the room. I turned to see a middle aged man being wheeled in.

"Papa!" Ravi stood up.

He was the senior Mr. Gupta who had been in coma! What is he doing here and that too in his medical condition?

The man who entered right behind him was not someone I had expected at all.

My father!

Raghunath arrives with the senior Mr. Gupta!

Stay tuned guys.

Buh bye till next time.:)
Next update Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
213K 13.5K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
9.1K 778 32
A short story collection of Anirudh and Bondita. Story 1 My Ex wants me Bondita's life was quite simple with a sweet boyfriend until her ex showed u...