Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HAN...

By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

[SMUT/Extreme Mature Content] When I say smut it's because its explicitly SMUT. WARNING 18+. Do not READ if u... More

"Intro"
Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Prompto's House
Chapter 3: Pure Fucking Pleasure
Chapter 4: So What Are We?
Chapter 5: Make Up Session with Luna
Chapter 6: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 6.2: Prompto Sleeps Over At The Citadel
Chapter 6.3: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 7: Up The Ass
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.2: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.3: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.5: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.6: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 9: All About Us
Chapter 9.2: All About Us
Chapter 9.3: All About Us
Chapter 9.4: All About Us
Chapter 10: Moment Of Two
Chapter 11: Chocobo Ride
Chapter 12: Clear
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Nothing Is Either Good or Bad
Chapter 15: Answer
Chapter 16: The World To Me
Chapter 17: Love Sick
Chapter 18: Ngh Ah~Noct~
Chapter 19: Worry
Chapter 20: Revelation
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: We Are Only Getting Started
Chapter 23: This is....aah~
Chapter 24.1: Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 24.2 : Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 25.1: Dominance
Chapter 25.2: Dominance
Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium
Chapter 27: Pre News
Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST
Chapter 29: Hope
Chapter 30: DINNER + DEAL 2
Chapter 31: Thank You For Listening
Chapter 32: Up for a Date?
Chapter 33: Galdin Quay
Chapter 34 : Wedding Plans
Chapter 35: Shadow
Chapter 36: Love Stalking
Chapter 36.2: Love Stalking
Chapter 37: Its Almost Time
Chapter 38: Abduction
Chapter 39: KINGSGLAIVE
Chapter 40: Rescue
Chapter 40.2: Rescue
Chapter 42: Step By Step
Chapter 42.2: Step by Step
Chapter 43.1: Wedding
Chapter 43.1 1/2: Wedding
Chapter 43.2: Wedding
43.3: Wedding
Chapter 44: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.2: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.3: Honeymoon
Chapter 45.1: Throne Room
Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium)
Chapter 46: Cloud
Chapter 46.2: Cloud
Chapter 46.3: Cloud
Chapter 46.4: Cloud
Chapter 47.1: Family
Chapter 47.2:Family
Chapter 47.3: Family
Chapter Extra: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 48: New Couple
Chapter 48.2: New Couple
Chapter 48.3: New Couple
Chapter 49.1: The End
Chapter 49.2: The End
Chapter 49.3: The End

Chapter 41: Touch & Tell

1.4K 25 13
By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

5:10pm

The rain had stopped and just like the art of magic, the storm went away and the only thing that was left was the sun coming down. Soon it will be dark and Noct didn't know what would happen next.

Noct slowly opened the door to Prompto's hospital room. Prompto was seated in the bed,  hugging his knees against his chest. The sunset looked beautiful right there. The evening sunlight gave the room an orangy look and feel.

He was cautious and tried to be patient and calm. It had been just a couple hours that they had saved him but he had not had been able to talk to him. The last time he got close to him he got rejected and Noct was dense to know why. Noct thought Prompto was mad because Noct wasn't there to protect him but it wasn't that.

Prompto looked up at Noct and panic filled his eyes. Prompto frowned and tried to scoot away from Noct as he neared him a few feet away.

"Prompto.. Don't......." A tear fell down Noct's cheek as he saw how scared Prompto was of him.

Prompto's lips trembled in sadness and fear.

"Why?.... Why don't you want to see me?.......... I'm so sorry for not being there on time.......... Where do I even start?" Noct frowned in sadness.

Prompto got off the bed and backed up to a corner wall without letting Noct out of his sight as he neared the bed.

"Stay away" Prompto cried quietly.

"Don't say that...... Are you mad at me?" Noct sadly whispered and grabbed his chest.

Prompto sat in the floor and scooted to the corner wall as Noct rounded the bed.

"Don't come any closer" Prompto's heart raced.

"Don't pull me away... Why?.... Why won't you let me get close?" Noct slowly walked towards Prompto and bended down in front of him.

Tears filled Prompto's face as he hugged himself tightly and moved his shoulders deeper into the corner wall,  as if it were to protect him.

Prompto cried quietly, "Get away from me"

"Prompto please don't hurt me like that,  please don't do this to me. I won't hurt you ever" Noct was just inches from Prompto and Prompto panted more as he saw Noct reach over to hold his cheek.

"No! Don't touch me! please just go away" Prompto cried out in fear.

"Why?" Noct cried.

"I feel dirty......" Prompto closed his eyes.

"No... You aren't" Noct cried with him.

"Oh Noct, I....... Can't go back there.... " Prompto whined under his breath.

"You won't,  you'll be with me" Noct looked at Prompto.

Prompto bit his lip,  shook his head and sniffled away some tears.

"I still feel his hands on me...... I..... Still feel his........ His................it hurts inside........ I still feel his breath on my ear" Prompto struggled to say. He panted and touched his hands, ears and neck as if trying to get rid of the dirty feeling,  "ugh".

Noct whined under his breath and cried quietly as he shook his head in denial.

"Oh Prompto.. No~" Noct whispered and cried in pain as he heard him say that.

"I feel that if you touch where he did......... His face will appear in my mind...............please understand me..........I don't hate you............ I want to hug you right now but ............................... you have to understand............... he raped me Noct! He had no mercy! He kept going even though I told him to stop! It hurt so much....he wouldn't STOP! AHH~~" Prompto cried out loud.

"Prompto.........but........ I'm not him"

Prompto sobbed quietly and hid his face between his knees.

"I'm not him" Noct whispered again and cried.

"I never felt so humiliated.......Noct......I don't want to be touched like that ever again" Prompto gasped twice and continued to cry quietly.

"But I'm not him" Noct lifted his hand to caress Prompto's cheek but he flinched and Noct hesitated when he did.

"Uh" Noct said.

Prompto and Noct stared at each other with wide open eyes.

"Prompto..... Do I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Prompto looked away,  "......right now..... I fear your touch..."

"............won't you marry me then?" Noct whispered just a few inches from Prompto's face.

Prompto looked up and frowned in sadness.

"...........of course I do.... "

"..........then it would be better to postpone it until further notice" Noctis whispered.

Prompto nodded and rested his head on his knees and cried silently.

A few tears fell down Noct's warm cheek as he stared at Prompto suffer in front of him.

After five minutes they managed to calm down.

"............what happened to him?" Prompto whispered.

"......he...... Killed himself" Noct looked down.

".........he even went that far...... His obsession was too great" Prompto sighed and looked away.

"........who was he?" Noct asked and Prompto looked at him.

"........."

The door suddenly opened with Ignis coming in.

"Noct.... He has to sign these papers"

"Right" Noct said as Ignis passed them to Noct.

Noct turned to look at Prompto,  "here"

Prompto hesitated but he grabbed the papers without touching Noct and Ignis handed him a pen.

Noct stood up and left very disappointed and sad.

"Noct,  where are you going?" Ignis said.

Noct stopped and looked at Prompto, "I can't keep being here while the love of my life stands before me without being able to help him or touch him" Noct sighed and ran out with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Prompto whispered.

Prompto signed the papers and hid his face between his knees.

"Prompto, let's take you home"

Prompto wiped his tears away and stood up.

"You alright?" Ignis asked.

"......I need time" Prompto said with a shiver in his voice.

"Of course you do,  it wasn't easy........ It's been a long day,  let's go get you some rest"

Prompto hugged himself and followed Ignis.

6:30pm

"Are you sure,  you don't want me to keep you company?" Ignis asked Prompto at his door.

"I'm alright Iggy.... Thanks though,  I just need some rest"

"I suppose the wedding will be postponed" Ignis said.

"......yeah, it will" Prompto sighed.

"........he was really worried about you...... "

Prompto looked up at Ignis.

"Huh?"

"I never thought I'd see him like that in my life.... The way he handled the situation but more importantly...... the powers he holds within him. I'll never forget those eyes"

".......was it bad?" Prompto whispered.

"....terrifying" Ignis said.

".........I can't imagine it even if I tried. But what I saw today over there........... I'm afraid for Noct. I'm afraid it could hurt him"

"The only thing that will ever hurt him is to lose you. He loves you... too much.... and he proved it today"

Prompto sighed.

"You'll have time to explain us what happened........ Even though it might be painful" Ignis said.

"I understand" Prompto said.

"It's dark out and I must be on my way. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully" Ignis waved a goodbye.

"See yah..... Iggy" Prompto said goodbye and closed the door.

Once he heard Iggy drive away he sat down beside the door and begin to cry to himself.

The house lay dark. No lights were on. Prompto felt lonely and empty. He sobbed quietly in pain. Being raped isn't something to take lightly. It's hurting Prompto mentally. Prompto began to wonder if he would ever get through this feeling. He wondered if he would be able to make love with Noct. This morning he was happy he was going to finally marry him but he  hadn't expected or even imagined of ever being abducted and raped. Prompto pierced his lips and hugged himself to calm down. Prompto wasn't sure what tomorrow might bring. But one thing was for sure,  he wanted time to pass quickly. He looked at his arm where the bullet had just missed by an inch and only left a scratch.

That was close. He couldn't even bare to see me die and he shot without looking. I was so shocked I couldn't even scream. And he didn't even look back to confirm I was dead. He just assumed I was and went ahead and killed himself.

Prompto stayed there for the next 2 hours before looking up at the floor below the kitchen table. It was blood from the blow he got.

Prompto slowly got up and grabbed a wet towel to clean it.

I want to forget this ever happened. I want things to go back to normal. But it's so hard.

Prompto thought as he cleaned the blood off the floor and then stood up to throw it in the trash.

He decided to take out the trash while he was at it. He took the bag out of the trashcan and tied it to a knot.

He walked towards the door and opened it. His steps were slow as he walked down the stairs.

Just across from the end of the stairs was the dumpster and he went ahead to throw it away. But when he turned around to walk up the stairs a motorcycle was parked in the sidewalk.

Prompto jumped a little as he saw a dark figure standing a few feet away.

"Noct" He whispered.

Noct's eyes were sad as he whispered back, "hey".

Prompto didn't know what to say but backed up to the stairs as Noct walked closer. Noct noticed Prompto's actions and stopped.

Noct looked away and sighed as a tear fell down his cheek.

"What are you doing here?.....it's late and dark out" Prompto whispered.

".........I wanted to see you....... I don't want to leave you alone.......I want to make sure you are save........I need you" Noct calmly said.

Prompto didn't know what to say.

"......I want to make sure you sleep well and that you eat.....
I don't want you to suffer alone" Noct looked down and pierced his lips to not let out a cry.

"......don't worry.... I'm fine..... I'll see you tomorrow....... and.... we'll talk" Prompto sighed sadly.

"Don't send me away.... Please" Noct inched closer and Prompto raised his right hand to stop getting close.

"Ngh..... Don't make it hard on me.... " Prompto cried.

Noctis cried quietly as he heard those words.

"I'll see you tomorrow....... I don't want to hurt you more like this....... I just need some rest" Prompto walked backwards up the stairs and covered his mouth to not cry out loud.

Noct's lips trembled and he had to control himself and not jump onto Prompto.

Prompto got to his door and opened it,  "goodnight,  Noct" he whispered and closed the door behind him.

Noct covered his face, frowning and piercing his lips in emotional pain. He breathed in and cried in quiet breaths. He grabbed his black raven hair and then his chest as he sat in the bottom of the stairs and cried out in mute.

Prompto walked fast to the kitchen table and panted a few times trying to catch his breath and slowly walked to his room and got into bed. He sat and scooted onto the corner wall as he hid his face and cried quietly in agony. Crying felt like an eternity, he had cried all day and he thought it would never stop.

A few minutes later,  Noct decided he wasn't going to leave. He had a copy of Prompto's house key and he slowly opened it then locked it. Noct looked around and saw that it was dark. He didn't see Prompto and assumed he was in his room.

Prompto heared the door open and stiffened a bit not knowing who it might be. Fear began to take over,  fearing he might be abducted again but the voice eased his heart and panic rushed in him instead.

"Prompto?" Noct said.

Prompto trembled all over as he saw Noct appear in his door.

"Prompto.. " Noct whispered.

"I thought I told you I'll see you tomorrow" Prompto slowly said.

"I can't wait until tomorrow"

"Noct.... Just go" Prompto said tiredly.

"I don't want to" Noct walked inside his room.

Prompto squirmed in his place trying to stay away from Noct as he neared him in bed.

"Stop...... I'm scared" Prompto whined.

"...I know you are" Noct sat a few inches from Prompto.

Prompto gasped under his breath a couple of times and wiped away tears.

"I don't want to hurt you even more" Prompto whispered.

"......then let me help you" Noct said,  "let's go through this together... Don't do it alone"

"........"

".........let me help you"

"............"

"Please....... My love....... Don't pull me away anymore" Noct softly whispered.

".............Noct.......... you know I love you...........with all of my heart" Prompto cried quietly.

Noct's eyes trembled in tears.

".........I really need you as well................ But fear overtakes me every time................. " Prompto cried under his breath.

"......."

Prompto nodded and pierced his lips, "please............ Stay with me and help me replace those bad memories" Prompto cried in between his knees.

Noct's heart shattered.

Prompto looked up at Noct,  "help me remember only your touch .................help me remember how gentle it felt......

.......

......help me remember how you did me with love" Prompto covered his mouth and coughed twice before crying again.

"I will............my dearest Prompto"

Noct inched closer and Prompto flinched. But Noct took his time. Prompto raised his hand and hesitated on whether to touch him. Noct was just a few centimeters away and he waited for Prompto to take the first step.

Prompto's hands shook a little but Prompto managed to touched Noct's facial features with his fingertips. He caressed Noct's soft lips with his thumb and cupped his cheek. Noct closed his eyes and a tear fell down.

He then slowly pulled his hand away and covered his face.

Noct looked at him like a delicate leaf that if not taken properly cared of, it might fly away. He waited for Prompto to calm down and look at him again. Their eyes met and it lasted for several moments.

"Help me forget.......help me erase my fear" Prompto quietly whispered.

Noct lifted his hand and though it took patience and time he managed to cup Prompto's cheek. Prompto's lips shook in fright but at the same time with a sad relief.

"I'm not him............it's only me........I will never do you harm" Noct shook his head softly and whispered.

Prompto covered his mouth with his right hand and slowly touched Noct's hand in his cheek with his left.

Prompto cried.

"I'll never hurt you" Noct whispered.

Prompto looked at Noct and slowly reached for Noct's shirt. Noct knew what he wanted even though he was scared. But he was patient and let Prompto take his time.

Prompto inched closer and after several seconds he was in Noct's arms hugging him.

"I love you Noct" Prompto cried and cried more when Noct slowly embraced him into his own.

Noct had been waiting for this. From the moment he saw him hours earlier.  He finally had him embraced in his arms. He wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay. That nothing was ever going to happen to him again.

(NOT MY PICTURE OR ART. Comment if you know artist)

"I love you too... You don't even know how much" Noct hugged him tightly as if he were the most precious thing in the world.

Prompto hid his face on Noct's neck and didn't let go.

"I missed you so much.....I thought I was never going to see you again......he came here and entered my house with a lie and forced me to lie to you in the phone....... I was so scared and the whole time I prayed you'd figure out what I hinted and come rescue me. But he.........that evil monster couldn't wait and broke me there" Prompto cried under Noct.

"Let's not talk about him right now....... It's just us.... Just us...... I will be the one to put the pieces back together and I swear I will be the only one to break them again"

Prompto hugged him more and trembled as he cried silently. Noct caressed Prompto's hair and then Prompto looked up to look at Noct. Everything was silent and they stayed like that for several minutes,  never getting bored of each other. Noct brushed Prompto's remaining tears away.

Noct was cautious when he inched closer to Prompto's mouth. Prompto held onto Noct's shoulders and waited for Noct's lips to meet his.

The feeling was familiar to him and he slowly gave in. They finally kissed. Their lips were soft and Noct knew to take things slow. Prompto was so delicate in front of him. Noct could feel he was scared to give in to the full kiss but Noct didn't mind. He would be patient all for Prompto. They softly kissed between tears and after several times stopping to catch their breath and coming back to kiss each other again,  Prompto seemed to relax and give in to him. And without thinking Noct slid his tongue when he got the chance and Prompto broke the kiss immediately and covered his mouth.

"Uh- I'm.... Sorry" Noct whispered.

Prompto looked at Noct with a sad frowning face.

"...........did he......... Do it rough?" Noct sadly asked in a whisper.

Prompto nodded and ANOTHER tear fell down his cheek. This was enough. He has cried too much and Noct couldn't find the way to stop it. He didn't blame him. If it hurt Noct, Prompto was hurting more.

"....... Would you like to take a shower and clean yourself?"

"...I already did at the hospital" Prompto whispered back.

".............my dear Prompto..............you will always be the love of my life"

Prompto moved closer and embraced him again.

"Noct...... Don't let our kids ever find out about what happened to me....... Don't let it happen"

"I won't..... Let's lay down... Come on" Noct and Prompto laid down in bed and Noct covered themselves with the bed sheet. They got comfortable and Prompto rested his head on Noct's neck.

"Get some rest.... It was a long day" Noct whispered.

".........Noct... How did you know where to find me?"

".......you know the ring I gave you?..... I forgot it had a tracking device in it.... that's how we obtained a GPS signal...............either way, if I had not known where you were, I would had not stopped looking for you...I would have searched until I died....." Noct explained.

Prompto looked up at Noct,  "............I saw you in your berserk state outside the cabin"

"Berserk?............. Oh.......... That...... " Noct looked away with his eyes.

"It scared me... and I was worried about you...........I don't want to see you like that again........ I don't want to loose you......... it was dangerous" Prompto hugged Noct.

"....don't worry....... I won't"

".................I'm glad you didn't leave right now........you sure don't listen........... let's go slow OK?" Prompto whispered on Noct's ear.

"....Goodnight Prompto"

"Goodnight my dear Noct"

Noct's heart raced and Prompto felt it.

"......if you heart keeps beating fast,  I won't be able to sleep"

"Sorry.. "

"It's alright...... It proves I am alive here with you" Prompto closed his eyes.

"I love you"

To be continued in the next remaining chapters.

Last Chapters:

Chapter 42: Step By Step

Chapter 43: Wedding

Chapter 44: Honeymoon

Chapter 45: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium

Chapter 46: Cloud

Chapter 48: New Couple (Not Again)

Chapter 49: The End

************
Chapter 41 Word Count : 3,226 Words

What Chapter are you waiting to read?

(Chapter Written SEPT 1 2017)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 121 11
Being one of the lucky fans that was able to befriend the members of Stray Kids,Kang M/N used it to his good use and never abused it.He always found...
6.8K 197 9
"rolling in the deep inside my head, you got me bad." bang chan + m! reader mostly 5-minute written chapters about m/n who has been crushing on chan...
4.3K 174 7
โœƒ ใƒปใƒปใƒป DISCONTINUED ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ! ยก NO MORE UPDATES !
1.6K 60 8
โฃ เณ‹ male reader x sunoo '*:;,๏ผŽโ˜… he/him pronouns for the reader. โœŽ (โแด—อˆหฌแด—อˆ) เผ‰โ€ง โ™ก*.โœง summary Y/N dreams of becoming an idol, although an accident susp...