The Diggory Sister(Part 2) A...

By greasergirl567

(Sequel to The Diggory Sister(Part 1) A Harry Potter Love Story) Im Delia Diggory, Cedric's little sister. T... More

The Diggory Sister(Part 2) A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

6.8K 249 34
By greasergirl567

Harry's POV-

Class was over and I walked out as fast as possible with Ron, Hermione and Delia. We got to the Gryffindor tower and said the password and ran in.

I was heading upstairs when Ron stopped me, "You're a Parselmouth? Why didn't you tell us?" Ron asked. "I'm a what?" I asked. "You can talk to snakes," Hermione said.

"I know," I said, then realized how that sounded, "I mean I accidentally set a python cousin on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once." I looked around and saw Delia staring at me in shock, "Once, but so what I bet tons of people here can do it," I said.

"No they cant," Delia said, "it's not a very common gift Harry, this is bad." "What's bad?" I asked, "If I hadn't told that snake not to attack Justin..." "Oh that's what you said," Ron said. "You were there, you heard me," I said.

"I heard you speaking Parseltongue, snake language," Ron said. "I spoke a different language?" I asked. Ron, Delia and Hermione nodded their heads, "But I didn't even realize," I said, "how can I speak another language without knowing I can?"

"I don't know," Hermione said. "Harry it sounded as if you were egging that snake on or something," Delia said. "Harry listen to me," she said taking my hands in her hands, "There's a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent, Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth, he could talk to snake's to."

"Exactly," Ron said, while Delia dropped her hands from mine, "Now the school's gonna think your his great-great-great grandson or something," Ron said.

Delia elbowed him in the ribs, "Ow," he said. "But I'm not," I retorted, "I cant be." "He lived a thousand years ago," Hermione said, "For all we know you could be."

We were in part of the library where we could do our homework, besides Delia who went who knows where.

I was doing my homework when I turned around and saw a group of Ravenclaws looking at me then they turned around. I turned towards Ron and Hermione and they gave me sly smiles. I looked around and saw Hufflepuff's staring at me this time.

I looked over and even Ginny only looked at me then went back to writing. I had enough, I closed my book, "I'll see you in the common room," I said stacking my books up and standing up. They nodded and I walked out knowing everyone was staring at me.

I was in the hallway when I heard that slithering noise and that voice, "I want blood," it said. I walked over to the wall and, "They all must die," the voice said.

I followed the voice down the wall with it saying, "Kill, Kill, Kill." Then the sliding noise and the voice just stopped. I shook it off and turned the corner, but when I did I saw a puddle of water and Nearly Headless Nick hovering over one spot with his head leaning to the side.

I looked at him then looked down and saw Justin laying on his back with one hand in the air and his mouth looked like and O.

I kneeled down and touched his fingers and hands and they were ice cold almost like someone had froze him. "Caught in the act," I heard Filch say from behind me. I turned around and looked at him, "I'll have you out this time Potter mark my words."

He walked the way he had came, "No, Mr. Filch you don't understand," I said, but he was already gone. I looked back down and saw the spiders fleeing in a straight line as fast as possible. I stood up and followed them to the window when I heard footsteps and saw McGonagall and Filch.

She gasped and ran over, looking around with her mouth open, "Professor," I said, "I swear I didn't." "This is out of my hands Potter," she said.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

Dumbledore came and got me at the end of the day. When we walked in his office it didn't look different except for the phoenix right by his desk. "I love your bird Professor," I said walking over and petting it, "Fawkes seems to love you as well," he said from beside me.

I smiled up at him, "A phoenix right?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "I heard the Dumbledore family had phoenix's passed down from generation to generation their somewhat like their symbol," I said.

"Yes," he said smiling, "they burn when they get to a an age and grow back from the ashes." I smiled at him, "Their tears have immense healing powers," I said. He nodded his head, "I had always wanted one, I thought they were quiet exotic and magnificent creatures," I said petting Fawkes again.

"Maybe one day you can have one," he said, "Pass it on from generation to generation." I smiled up at him, "What would you like me to do for my detention?" I asked. He looked around, "My books seem to be unorganized, could you do that?" He asked. I nodded my head, "And if you see any books you like you can read it, there's always a time to read."

I smiled at him then walked over to the bookshelf while he walked upstairs.
It had been a couple hours and the painting of old Headmasters and Mistresses were asleep. I was reading a book on werewolves when the door opened and in walked somebody, "Professor Dumbledore?"

I knew that voice immediately, "Harry?" I asked looking up from my book and marking my page I stood up. "Delia?" He said, "What are you doing here?" "Have detention with Professor Dumbledore from the day Malfoy called Hermione a You-Know-What," I said.

"Is Dumbledore here?" He asked. "Yes," I said then walked back over to the bookshelf and started putting them back in place leaving a space for werewolves, and The Animagus books.

When I heard, "Bee in your bonnet Potter?" The Sorting Hat asked him. I shook my head and went back to putting the books up, "I was just wondering if you put me in the right house?" Harry asked. I looked up suddenly, making my neck hurt.

I rubbed it and waited for the hat to respond, "Yes you were particularly hard to place," the hat said, "but I stand by what I said last year you would have done well in Slytherin."

"You're wrong," Harry said. I sighed in relief, then Harry turned and saw Fawkes, "Beautiful isn't he?" I asked going over and standing beside him. "Yea he is," Harry said smiling.

Fawkes then caught fire and turned into ash, and Harry's face went from smiling to shocked and surprised, "Harry?" Dumbledore asked.

"Professor your bird, there was nothing I could do, it just caught fire," Harry said. I smiled, "And about time to," Dumbledore said. Harry looked even more surprised, "He's been looking dreadful for days, pity you had to see him on a burning day," Dumbledore said.

He looked over at me, "Harry, Fawkes is a Phoenix," I said. "They burst into flame when it's time for them to die and regrow from the ashes," Dumbledore said standing by Fawkes pedestal.

I looked down along with Harry and smiled as a baby Phoenix popped out, "Ahh," me and Dumbledore said. "Fascinating creatures, phoenixes," Dumbledore said, "they can carry immensely heavy loads, and their tears have healing powers."

Harry had smiled at baby Fawkes and smiled as Dumbledore told us that, when Hagrid came bursting through the door with what looked like a dead bird in his hands, "Professor Dumbledore, sir wait listen!" Hagrid said walking up the steps waving the bird.

"Well hello Delia," he said. "Hi Hagrid," I said smiling at him. "Professor Dumbledore, sir, it wasn't Harry," he said. I looked at Harry curiously, "Hagrid," Dumbledore said. "I'd be prepared to swear it in front of the Minister of Magic," Hagrid said.

I looked at them wide eyed and thought, 'What happened?' "Hagrid," Dumbledore said, "Relax, I do not believe, that Harry attacked anyone." I looked at them still wide eyes, "Of course you don't," Hagrid said, then realization of what Dumbledore told him soaked in, "Oh right, well I'll just wait outside," he said walking towards the door and out.

"Yes," Dumbledore said. "I think I'll go to," I said walking only about a step when Harry grabbed my hand, "No, cant she stay?" Harry asked. I looked at him while Dumbledore nodded his head.

Harry kept my hand in his, "You don't think it was me Professor?" He asked. "No, Harry I do not think it was you," Dumbledore said. I was still very confused on everything, and thought, 'What did I miss?'

"But I must ask you is there something you wish to tell me?" Dumbledore asked. I looked at Harry and waited for his answer, he shook his head, "No sir," he said, "Nothing." Dumbledore nodded, "Very well then off you go, you can go to Delia same time tomorrow."

I nodded my head, "Do you want me to finish putting them up?" I asked him pointing to the pile of books, "No not tonight, you can finish them tomorrow," he said. I nodded my head and grabbed my bag then walked back with Harry to the common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
131K 2.6K 9
Katsuki Bakugou...Oh how you love him at first glance but... He hated you, he grew a irrational hate towards you. You pleaded him to stop but he neve...
555K 20K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...