Chapter 10

Delia's POV-

I walked into the Great Hall and sat beside Hermione, and grabbed some breakfast.

I watched as Ron wrapped his wand where it had broke with some tape, "Say it I'm doomed," Ron said looking at Harry, Hermione and I. "Your doomed," Harry and I said together. I looked up and saw Harry smiling at me which made me blush and I looked down at my food.

All of a sudden I hear a voice behind me, "Hi ya Harry," the voice said then with a blinding flash of light, I turned around and saw it was a boy and the flash had come from his camera, which made Harry jump, "I'm Colin Creevey, I'm in Gryffindor to."

"Hi Colin," Harry said, "nice to meet you." All of a sudden I hear an owl hooting from above, "Ron isn't that your owl?" Dean asked. I looked up and saw that poor owl that had slammed into that window at the Weasley's, Errol.

It swooped down, but instead of landing gracefully it slammed into a bowl of food and laid there. I was going to pet it, but I saw what was in it's mouth. "Ron," I said looking up at him, to see he was terrified.

"Bloody bird's a menace," Ron said taking the red letter from the owl's mouth and looking at it, "oh no," he said. I felt the birds wings fly past my head, but I was concentrated on Ron.

"Look everyone, Weasley's got a Howler," Seamus said, making everyone in the Great Hall laugh. "Shut up, Seamus," I said looking at him with a death glare that made him shut up.

I turned back around to Ron, "Go on Ron," Neville said, "I got one from my gran once, it was horrible." I looked over at Neville and smiled at him, but when I turned back I saw Harry looking at me. I smiled back then turned to Ron.

He looked at Harry, Hermione and I then with shaking hands he turned the red envelope around and opened it. He dropped it on the table and looked at with horror as it rose up to be level with his face.

"RONALD WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR," Mrs. Weasley's voice bellowed threw the envelope, "I AM ABOSULTELY DISGUSTED WITH YOU, YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU PUT YOUR TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME."

The letter turned towards Ginny and in a much softer voice, "Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud."

Then with another noise the letter ripped itself and caught fire. Ron looked around at Harry, Hermione and I with a look of pure terror. "Come on guy's we need to get to Defense Against The Dark Art's," I said standing up along with Hermione.

"Why do you want to go so early?" Harry asked grabbing his stuff. "I just do," I said taking Hermione's arm and walking threw the door's, but before I did I heard Ron, "It's because of Lockhart."

I shook my head then me and Hermione walked to Defense Against the Dark Arts and got a seat right in front of the class.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, school and everything.

Sorry this chapter is so short, but the next will be longer.

Hope you guys are liking it so far,
Like,
Comment.