Chapter 22

Delia's POV-

We went on with the dueling club, but the whole Harry and snake thing didn't really subside. "How about Diggory and Granger," Lockhart said.

"NO," we both said. "Alright then," he said, "Diggory and well I don't know anyone else in your grade," Lockhart said. "I'm fine with going with someone older," I said.

He looked at me, "Good idea see how you can defend yourself against someone older," he said then looked around, "How about Diggory," he said.

"No," I said, "I'm not going against my brother." He huffed, "Well fine then Weasley," he said. "Which one," All the Weasley asked.

"Um," he said, "You there," he said pointing to one of the twins. "Which one of us?" They asked smiling. Everyone laughed, "How about Fred," I whispered to Lockhart. He nodded, "Fred."

I walked up and stood there, by the steps beside Lockhart, while Fred walked towards the other side, "Come on Freddie she's a 2nd year you got this," George said. He nodded his head, and walked towards the center.

"Hello Fred," I said holding my wand to my face. "Delia," he said but I could see him smiling. I shot my wand to my side and bowed, then turned and walked 5 steps, and turned back around.

I held my wand out in front of me, "Disarm only," Lockhart said, "One, two, three." "Expelliamus," I said and Fred's wand shot over to me. I caught it and smiled, "Good job Miss Diggory," Lockhart said smiling, "Well done, well done, 20 points to Gryffindor."

Everyone cheered and I was laughing at Fred's face, "How?" He asked looking around. I walked over and handed him his wand, "I think this is yours" I said handing him his wand. "Who would like to go against Diggory?" Lockhart asked.

I thought to myself, 'Why do I have stay?' But that was kind of fun, "I'll go," George said, "Don't worry Freddie I'll get your dignity back." I smiled as George walked up.

I walked to the middle and put my wand in my face, "George," I said smiling and putting my wand to my side. "Delia," he said smiling back. I turned and walked 5 steps then turned back around, and held my wand out.

"One, two, three," Lockhart said. "Expelliamus," George said, but I ducked down, "Expelliamus," I said and his wand flew out of his hand and into mine. "Good job," Lockhart said, "Five pointes to Gryffindor, for Mr. Weasley's effort."

I smiled and handed George his wand, "Next," Lockhart said. "I'll go," a girl's voice said and I saw Pansy Parkinson walk up. I looked at Lockhart and saw he was just looking at her, "Alright."

I walked up and put my wand in my face, "Your going down Diggory," she said. "We'll see about that Parkinson," I said then turned and walked 5 steps then turned around. "Disarm only," Lockhart said.

"One, Two," but just like Malfoy did, before he could say three, she did the same spell Malfoy did, "Everte Statum." I felt the spell hit me, and was flipped through the air, but unlike Harry I didn't land on my side, but instead my feet, good thing I did gymnastics for a while, I thought.

"Stupefy," I said and she went flying threw the air and landed on her back. "Incarceous," she said, but I ducked down and instead of me getting tied with ropes, Lockhart did.

Next she said a spell we wasn't even supposed to know and she did correctly, "Fiendfyre." A jet of fire came from her wand and towards me. "Aqua Eructo," I said and a jet of water came out.

They collided mid way and the fire didn't go away it stayed there, I saw the fire come forward, and could feel the heat, then my known wand hand got burnt, I almost cried, but I pushed my wand forward and the water erupted and knocked Pansy down soaking her.