Chapter 25

Harry's POV-

We got down to the dungeons, "I think the Slytherin Common Room's this way," I said pointing to the right.

We walked down and Delia wasn't saying a single word, when we saw Percy Weasley, "Excuse me," he said making us stop while he speed walked towards us.

"What are you doing do....." Ron began in his normal voice and I elbowed him, "I mean," he said then in Crabbe's voice, "What are you doing down here?"

"I happen to be a school prefect," he said, "you on the other hand have no business wandering the corridors at night," he said, "What's your names again?"

But before we could say anything Malfoy came, "Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy," he said and he didn't say Pansy in such a happy voice, "Where have you been?" He asked then looked at me and Ron, "Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" He asked walking towards us.

"Draceyboo," Delia said going over and wrapping her arm around his and laying her head on his shoulder. "Why are you wearing glasses?" He asked me. 'Crap I forgot to take them off,' I thought, "Reading," I said putting them in the robes.

"Reading?" He asked, and I nodded my head, "I didn't know you could read." He turned towards Percy, "What are you doing down here Weasley? Your kind don't belong down here, you filthy blood-traitor," Delia said then spit right at his shoes.

"Good one Pansy," Malfoy said and she cuddled into his shoulders. I looked at Ron and saw him clenching his fist, "It's Delia she doesn't mean it," I whispered into his ear. "Right," he whispered and unclenched his fist.

"Watch your tone Parkinson," Percy said through his teeth. Then Malfoy walked on with Delia towards the common room. We got there and Malfoy and Delia sat down with her playing with his hair, while me and Ron stood there.

"Well sit down," Malfoy said. Delia looked at us then went back to acting like Pansy, "You'd never know the Weasley's were pure-blood the way they behave," Malfoy said. "Your totally right Draceyboo," Delia said.

"I know," he said in a snob voice, "They're an embarrassment to the Wizarding World, all of them." Ron balled his hands into fist, and had a look of anger.

"What's wrong with you Crabbe?" Malfoy asked. I nudged him and he let his fist go, "Stomach ache," he said. Malfoy looked at him then went on, "You know I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks."

"I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up, Father always said Dumbledore was the worse thing that ever happened to this place," Malfoy said. "Your wrong," I said. That took Malfoy by surprise and Delia looked at me meaning, 'Cut it out.'

It went quiet and Malfoy stood up, "What? You think theirs someone here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well do you?" He asked.

I was panicing somewhat, "Harry Potter," I said. He huffed and smirked, "Good one Goyle your absolutely right," he said, "Saint Potter, and people actually think he's the Heir of Slytherin."

I looked at Ron and Delia, who was still pretending to be madly in love with Malfoy, but I have a feeling if she wasn't Pansy right now she would knock him out or that's what her eyes said.

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all?" I asked. "You know I don't know Goyle, I told you this yesterday," he said, "how many times do I have to tell you?"

He grabbed this little box and shook it, "Is this yours?" He asked. I shook my head and he put it in his robes pocket, "But my father did say this: It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened," he said, "he wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they got expelled."

"The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened a mud-blood died, so it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time," he said then with a smirk, "as for me I hope's it... Granger."

Ron shot up of the couch and headed towards Malfoy, but I stood up to and stopped him, which triggered Delia to stand up, "What's the matter with you two?" He asked me and Ron. Delia on the other hand was doing a very good Pansy impression, "You're acting very odd."

"It's his stomach ache," I said then turned to Ron, "Calm down," I said. Ron looked at me, "Scar," he said. I reached up and touched my forehead and felt my scar, "Hair," I said to Ron who's hair was turning back to red.

I looked over and saw Delia still looked like Pansy. She looked at us then at herself in the mirror, then something horrible happened, she mouthed, 'go,' then kissed Malfoy, and turned him where his back was facing the door.

I saw Delia open one eye, and shoo us away with her hand, and Malfoy pulled away, then she grabbed his shirt collar and made the kiss deeper.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

Ron's hair was coming back and Harry's scar, I looked in the mirror and saw I was still Pansy. I was freaking out a little then a horrible idea came into mind, and I hated this more than anything.

 I mouthed 'go,' then I kissed Malfoy turning him to where his back was facing the door. I opened one eye and saw they were still there, I shooed them away with my hands.

Draco pulled away, and was about to say something when I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer and making the kiss deeper. I opened my eye and saw they were gone.

I pulled away finally able to breath, and I looked in the mirror and saw my birthmark, which is an odd looking one and you couldn't see it that good because it was sort of on the side/ back of my neck, come back. "I'll see you later Draceyboo," I said then ran out and I felt my hair on my back and them horrible bangs leave.

I ran back to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and saw that Harry and Ron just got there, "Does anybody have any mouth wash or something?" I asked scrubbing my mouth off with my hand

"What was up with that?" Harry asked. I was taken by surprise a little. "What?" I asked. "You kissing Malfoy," he said. "What was up with that," I said, "you guys made more mistakes then I did."

"Well you could have ran with us, instead of staying and kissing him," Harry said. Was Harry jealous, "Harry it didn't mean anything if that, reassures' you," I said.

"Where's Hermione?" I asked then remembered she didn't come with us. "Hermione come out we've got loads to tell you," Harry said. "Go away," she said.

Then Myrtle came out of the stall, "Wait till you see it's horrible," she said then flew behind us and giggled. "Hermione?" Harry said, "are you okay?" Then he opened the door.

"Do you remember me telling you it's only for human transformation?" She asked. I nodded my head, "It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrodes robes," she said. I gasped a little once she turned around, "Look at my face," she said.

Myrtle was behind just giggling away, "Look at your tail," Ron said. I elbowed him in the ribs, "Ow," he said, "I wish you would stop doing that." "Well when you stop saying things at wrong times then I will," I said, "Come on let's get you to the Hospital Wing," I said to Hermione.