Chapter 11

Harry's POV-

I watched as Hermione and Delia ran off to get to Defense Against The Dark Arts faster. "Come on," I said standing up, "we don't want to be late."

Ron nodded his head and followed, "Yea like we want that to happen," he said under his breath. We walked in and saw Hermione and Delia right in the middle at the front talking and giggling.

I walked over and sat down in the seat behind them, but before a word could be said Lockhart came.
_________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

Me and Hermione were talking when Lockhart came out with his beautiful golden hair, and bright eyes, "Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, me," he said, "Gilderoy Lockhart Order of Merlin, third class, Honoree Member of the Dark Arts Defense League," he said walking down the steps.

"and five time winner of Witch Weekly's: Most Charming Smile," he said then came over and smiled that beautiful smile, "but I don't talk about that, I didn't get rid of the banish by smiling at him," he said smiling again.

"Now," he said knocking me out of my trance and taking out his wand, "it is my job to arm you against the fowlest creatures known to Wizard kind," Lockhart said then tapped his wand over what looked like a cage covered in purple cloth, and it started moving.

"You may find yourself facing your worst fears in this room, know only that no harm will come to you whilst I'm here, I must ask you not to scream it might provoke them," he said pulling the purple cloth off revealing a cage full of Cornish Pixies.

"Cornish Pixies," Seamus said. Lockhart was about to say something when I turned around and looked at Seamus, "Shut up Seamus, Cornish Pixies are fowl, tricky and mean things you don't need to underestimate them," I said.

Then I saw him laughing, "Laugh if you want Seamus, but when they come and grab you by the hair of your head, don't come running," I said then turned around and saw Lockhart smiling.

"Exactly Miss Diggory 10 points to Gryffindor," he said still smiling. I turned around and smiled at Seamus, "Now lets see what you make of them," he said then opened the cage and letting them all out.

I jumped out of my seat and fell on the floor and grabbing my books and beating them away, "Come on now their only Pixies," Lockhart said. All of a sudden I heard Neville yelling and saw him get pulled by his ears up to the chandelier and get hung by his robes.
______________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I saw Neville get pulled in the air and hung by his robes on the chandelier, "Don't worry Neville we'll get you down," I heard Delia say from beside me.

I watched as everyone scurried away, beating the air with their books or wrapping their arms around their heads and running.

"Get off me," Hermione said swatting her arms around her head trying to get a pixie off, "Stop, hold still," I said then took my book and slammed it against the pixie knocking it off. "Pesky Pixie Pest Envoi," Lockhart said, but his wand was taken and used to make a skeleton of some animal hanging on the ceiling fall.

Then Lockhart ran up the steps and was fighting with a pixie over a picture of himself, but he lost and was leaning against the railing, "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest up and put them in their cage," he said then ran into his office slamming the door.

I looked over at Ron, then saw three pixies pulling Delia into the air, where a chandelier was not there, by her hair.

She was swatting her hands in the air around her head, "Delia," I said looking up. "Do something," She yelled.

From the corner of my eye I saw Hermione take out her wand, "Immobulus," she said then everything froze and I felt myself get slammed on my back and the smell of lily's, and vanilla.

I looked up to see Delia laying on my chest and her hair in my face, "Sorry," she said getting up and holding out her hand.

I grabbed her hand and pulled myself up, "Thanks Hermione," she said smiling at her, while she put away her wand.

"No problem," Hermione said. "Why's it always me," Neville said. I turned around and saw Delia go over and lower the chandelier down so Neville could get off, "Thanks," he said.

She nodded her head and started grabbing pixies and putting them back in their cage, and then levitating the books so they went back to their desk.
__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such the long wait on updating it, school and what not.

Hopes you guys like this part,
Like and Comment