Chapter 39

Harry's POV-

I ran down and thankfully they hadn't got that far, "Mr. Malfoy," I called running after them. Dobby stopped, but he kept on walking, "Mr. Malfoy," I said and he finally stopped and turned to me.

'Hopefully this goes as planned,' I thought. "I have something of yours," I said and shoved the diary into his hand. "Mine? I don't know what your talking about," he said.

"I think you do sir," I said, "I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley's cauldron that day in Diagon Alley." "You do, do you?" He asked. I nodded my head, and he thrust the book into Dobby's hands just like I wanted him to do.

Malfoy walked towards me and got in my face, "Why don't you prove it," he sneered. I just looked at him when he turned around and kept on walking, "Come, Dobby!"

"Open it," I whispered. Dobby looked at me then opened the book and to the page where I had put my sock, and his face lite up, "Dobby," Malfoy called.

"Master has given Dobby a sock," he said making Malfoy stop in his tracks, "What? I didn't give..." he said, but turned around and looked at the book. "Master has presented Dobby with clothes," he said raising the sock up, "Dobby is free."

Malfoy looked at me and I raised my pant leg up showing my sockless foot. He gave me a death glare, "You lost me my servant!" He yelled and took his wand out pointing it at me. He walked towards me when Dobby got in front of me, "You shall not harm Harry Potter," he said.

"Avada..." Malfoy began when Dobby shot his hand forward and a blue flash came out and knocked Malfoy across the hall and making him land on his back.

I smiled and looked at Dobby, who folded his arm's over his chest. Malfoy stood up and glared at me, "Your parents were meddlesome fools to," he said then pointed his finger at me, "Mark my words, Potter one day soon you are going to meet the same sticky end."

With that he turned and walked away. "Harry Potter freed Dobby. How can Dobby ever repay him?" Dobby asked turning to me. "Just promise me something," I said. "Anything sir."

I smiled, "Never try to save my life again," I said. He just looked at me and smiled.
____________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

"Mum, dad I should be able to go, I'm not that injured," I said trying to plead with my parents to let me go to dinner.

"What if it comes back?" Dad asked. "Dad it's dead," I said, "The monster in the Chamber is dead, Harry killed it with the sword of Godric Gryffindor." Mom looked at dad, "Let us talk," he said then pulled mom out.

"Hermione," I said going over and hugging her. "Harry figured it out didn't he?" She asked. "Yea," I said smiling. "What happened to you?" She asked motioning to my arm.

"I got dragged down into the Chamber," I said. "By what?" She asked. "It's a long story," I said, "Lockhart lost his memory though, memory charm backfired doesn't even have a clue on who he is."

"That's horrible," she said. "That's what I said, but Ron of course thought it was hilarious," I said. "Of course he would," she said smiling and we just both started laughing.

When mum and dad walked back in, "I'll see you in the Great Hall," she said then walked out.