Chapter 28

Harry's POV-

It was the second Qudditch match of the season this year and we were up against Hufflepuff. "All right listen up," Wood said, "We play our game and Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance."

I went back to my thought before, Cedric's a Hufflepuff, what if we win and Delia hates me, and if we lose the team will hate me for being soft and think I let Cedric get it because I like Delia, but no body knows that.

I was having a little argument in my head, 'She wont be mad,' one part said. "Yes she will," the other part said, "It's her brother."

"NO SHE WONT," the first part shouted, "She loves both of them and neither of them are making her chose a side, so lay off."

When I was knocked out of my thoughts by Wood and everyone standing up, "We're stronger, quicker and smarter."

"And not to mention they're dead scared that Harry will petrify them if they fly anywhere near him, "Fred or George said. 'Except Cedric," I thought..

"Well that to," Wood said. We walked out and was about to get on the field when Professor McGonagall came down the steps with a rolled up piece of parchment in her hand.

"Professor McGonagall," Wood said. "This match has been canceled," she said stopping in front of us. "You cant cancel Qudditch," Wood said. "Silence Wood," she said, "you and your team mates will go to Gryffindor Tower now."

We turned to walked away when she stopped me, "Potter you and I will find Mr. Weasley there's something you both need to see," she said. "What about Delia?" I asked. "She's already there," she said.

We found Ron and McGonagall lead us to the Hospital Wing, "I warn you this could be a bit of a shock," McGonagall said. And I looked over and saw Delia crying and Hermione laying in a bed, with one hand in the air and her mouth open.

"Hermione," Ron said. "She's been petrified," Delia said through tears. Ron went over and hugged her, I walked over and touched Hermione's hand and they were ice cold. "Miss Diggory found her near the library," McGonagall said.

She picked up a mirror, "Along with this does this mean anything to the either of you?" She asked "No," I said, then walked over and hugged Delia and Ron, like a big group hug.

We walked up to the Gryffindor Tower and stood in the common room, waiting, when McGonagall walked in, "Could I have your attention please?" She asked.

Everyone went quiet, "Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately," she said and un rolled the parchment, "All students will return to their house common rooms by 6:00. All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher, no exceptions."

She rolled the parchment back up, then looked around, "I should tell you this: Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught it is likely the school will be closed." Then she walked out.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

When McGonagall walked out Ginny's face changed, "Ginny I know about everything that's happened," I said quietly. "What?" She asked. "Ginny you need to get rid of that book," I said, "and not through it at Myrtle's head."

"He will know he knew before, and I had to get it back," she said. I saw from the corner of my eye Harry waving me over. "Ginny I'll help you get rid of it for good, I promise," I said. "Please don't tell anyone," she said. "I promise," I said, "We can get rid of it and close it back then no body will have to know about it, I promise."

She gave me a sly smile and nodded her head, I smiled then got up and walked over to Harry, "What was that about?" Ron asked. "Nothing," I said, "Is there something wrong?"

Harry turned to us, "We need to talk to Hagrid," Harry said, "Ron, Delia I cant believe it's him, but if he did set the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get inside the Chamber of Secrets, that's a start."

"But you heard McGonagall, " Ron said. "We're not aloud to the leave the tower except for class," I said. Harry looked at us and it looked like a light bulb went off, "I think it's time to get my dads old cloak out again."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so happy you guys are liking it so far, I couldn't be happier seeing your guy's comments they made my day.
Like
Comment