Chapter 5

Delia's POV-

I walked back over to my chair, once that poor owl flew away. I laid my head down on the table and was thankful the plates were gone.

I was halfway asleep on the table when I felt ice cold water fall on me, "Agggghhh!!" I yelled falling out of my chair.

"Delia are you alright?" Harry asked. I rubbed my eyes from the water and when I looked up I saw a scary looking thing, "Aggggghhhh!" I yelled again and moved just in time because it threw the bucket down.

"TO QUIET!!" The thing bellowed. "Ronald, Fred and George Weasley you will go upstairs right now, and put him back in the attic and then you will go and degnome the garden!!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

I saw them open their mouths and then close them back, they got up and walked upstairs and I heard bustling and some huffing, "Harry, Delia you all can go and get some sleep, while they do that and I help Ginny," Mrs. Weasley said smiling.

"It's alright Mrs. Weasley I'd rather help Ron and Fred and George," Harry said, while helping me up. "And I can help Ginny get ready," I said taking my wet hair and clothes and ringing them out.

"Well alright dears," Mrs. Weasley said. Me and Harry parted ways, while Harry walked outside, I walked upstairs, then stopped, "Mrs. Weasley where's Ginny's room?" I asked her.

"When you get on the second step of stair's it's the second door on the left," she said. I nodded my head and walked up the steps.

I got to Ginny's door and knocked, "Mummy is that you?" She asked from behind the door. "No it's Delia, your mum was busy so I said I would do it, can I come in?" I asked. "Yes," she said.

I walked in and saw a bed near the wall and Quiddtich posters everywhere, "Do you like Quidditch?" I asked her.

She smiled and then started talking away about them while I helped her pack her trunk, "and that's why there the best team ever," she said, while I closed her trunk and locked it.

"Well you seem to like Quidditch a lot," I said, "hey I'll be right back I have to go change into my robes," I said, she nodded and then took out some clothes.

I walked back in to see that she was ready to and then feeling my Gringotts Vault key in my pocket, "Hey Ginny I have to go to Diagon Alley earlier then you guys," I said opening the door.

"Do you have to go?" She asked walking down the steps with me. "Yes, I have to go to Gringotts and get some money from my vault," I said stepping off the last step and walking into the kitchen to see Mrs. Weasley reading a book.

"Mrs. Weasley?" I said. "Yes, dear," she said looking up from her book. "I have to go to Gringotts and I don't want to hold you guys back, so I was going to go earlier," I said. She nodded her head then walked into the living room and grabbed a pot of dirt, Floo Powder, I thought.

"Have you ever used this before?" She asked me. I nodded my head, "Mummy can I go with her?" Ginny asked. "I don't know dear I don't think..." but before she could finish, "I don't mind Mrs. Weasley," I said.

"Well alright then Ginny you first," she said waving her daughter over. She grabbed some powder and walked into the fireplace, "Diagon Alley," she said then was engulfed in green flames. "You now dear," she said waving me over.

I grabbed some powder and walked into her fireplace, "Diagon Alley," I said and the last thing I saw was Harry, Ron, Fred and George running in.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry' POV-

I walked outside with them and saw a garden filled with weeds and flowers I've never seen before, "You know Muggles have gnomes to?" I said.

Ron laughed, "I know, I've seen them and they think their gnomes, like little fat Santa's, with fishing rods," he said then walked in the garden and stuffed his head in a bush.

I heard some huffing and when Ron emerged he was holding something that looked like a overgrown and rotten potato but with arm's and legs.

"Geroff me, Geroff me," the gnome yelled. Ron suddenly started swinging it around his head, "Don't worry it doesn't hurt them just makes them dizzy enough so they can't find there way back."

I nodded my head and then he let go and it landed with a thump, twenty feet away, "Pitiful," Fred said, "I bet I can get mine behind that stump," he said.

When I first got mine I just laid it on the other side of the fence, instead of throwing it, but that was the wrong thing to do because when it got up, it bit my finger.

I swung it around trying to get it off, and I felt it let go, "Wow, Harry that had to be fifty feet," someone said.

"See they're not to bright, right when the de-gnoming is going on they storm up to have a look, you'd think they'd learn to stay put," George said grabbing fix or six gnomes at once and throwing.

Finally they gave up and walked away, "They'll be back," Ron said, "They love it here, dad's to soft on them."

We walked back inside and I saw Delia in the fireplace getting engulfed in green flames. "Where did she go?" Ron asked.

"Oh her and Ginny went to Diagon Alley," Mrs. Weasley said, "now go get dressed and when you get done Harry I'll tend to that finger."

We nodded our heads and walked upstairs, when I walked inside Ron's room I saw Quidditch posters covering the walls, "What Quidditch team is this?" I asked. "That's the Chudley Cannons," Ron said smiling.

It was a few minutes until everyone was ready and in the living room and my finger wasn't bleeding anymore.

"Come on Harry dear you first," Mrs. Weasley said waving me over to the fireplace with a pot in her hand. "But mum Harry's never traveled by Floo Powder," Ron said. "Well I did one time, but Delia did everything," I said.

"Well then Ron you go first," Mrs. Weasley said. He nodded and walked over grabbing some dirt and walking in, "Diagon Alley," he said then was engulfed in the same green flames Delia was surrounded by.

"You see it's quiet easy, don't be afraid," Mrs. Weasley said, waving me over, "come on."

I walked over and stepped in, she held out the pot and grabbing some powder, "Now don't forget to speak very clearly," she said.

I breathed in, but swallowed in a bunch of ash, "D- Dia- gon Alley," I said coughing. I felt myself get engulfed in the flames, but instead of the bright happy street of Diagon Alley I was in a store that was dark and cold.

I walked around and saw vases filled with skulls, a necklace, and a cabinet. I walked over to a vase of heads and tapped on it, when I saw a hand.

I walked over and read the label, then put my hand on it and it clutched down on it. I tried everything to get it off and finally it let go.

I rubbed my hand and walked out and saw a damp, and dark Alley filled with people that look like bad news.

I walked down one street, but saw this man and turned around, "Not lost are you dear?" An old, grey headed lady, with a weird hat on asked. "I'm fine thank you," I said walking away, but was soon surrounded by them.

"Come with us, we'll help you find your way back," she said. "No please," I said. "Harry," a big, buff voice asked. "Hagrid," I said looking up. "What do you think your doing down here?" he asked. I looked at him, "come on," he said and I didn't think twice about it.