Chapter 24

Harry's POV0-

A month had came and it was Christmas, and it also means Delia and Hermione had finished the Polyjuice Potion.

We were sitting at the end of the Gryffindor table away from everyone, when Hermione came and sat down beside Delia with a plate of food. "Everything's set," Hermione said, "We just need a bit of who your changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle," I said. "We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle cant burst in on us when were interrogating Malfoy," Delia said. "How?" Ron asked.

"We've got it all worked out," Delia said while Hermione reached down into her bag and pulling out some cupcakes with chocolate icing.

"We filled this with a simple Sleeping Draught simple," Hermione said. "Simple, but powerful," They both said, and I noticed something they do that a lot.

Hermione laid down the cupcake's down on the table, "Now once their asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs," Hermione said. "And put on their uniforms," Delia said.

"Whose hair are you two ripping out then?" Ron asked. "We've already got ours," Hermione said while she pulled out a vial filled with hair.

"Millicent Bulstrode, Slytherin," Hermione said, "I got this off her robes." "Pansy Parkinson," Delia said. I looked down at her shocked, "How do you plan on pulling that off? She never leaves his side," Ron asked.

"I've got that all figured out," she said. "We're going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion," Hermione said, "and make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these," Delia said holding up the cupcakes then laying them back down and standing up with Hermione and walking out.

Dinner was over and everyone was gone besides Crabbe and Goyle, who were stuffing their faces. We were behind a statue when Ron took out his broken wand and coughed.

"Maybe I should do it," I suggested holding my hand up. "Yeah right," he said looking at his wand then putting it back in his robes.

"Wingardium Leviosa," I said then the cupcakes rose into the air and hovered over the spot. I heard a door close and we hid behind the statue more, when out came Crabbe and Goyle.

Goyle was the first to notice them and pointed them out, "Cool, "Crabbe said. They laid down what they were eating into a pile in their arms, and grabbed the cupcakes and smiled at each other.

They then bit into them as if they have never ate before. I smiled at Ron then looked back at them and watched their face expressions change then down they went.

"How could you be so thick?" Ron asked. "Come on," I said then ran over to them.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

We were putting the potion into the cups when Hermione stopped, "What's wrong?" She asked. I sighed Harry and Ron are right," I said, "Pansy is stuck to Draco, like bug's stuck to a spider's web." "Well you have her robes, so I think that means you got it," she said.

"I don't have them though Cedric hasn't....."but before I could finish Cedric came running in, "Here," he said handing me her robes and a vial of her hair, "it took forever to find her and put the box in place, but I got them."

"Thanks Cedric," I said hugging him. I pulled back and he was about to say something when Harry and Ron ran in with the Slytherin robes in their hands.

"You, and Mom can give me the lecture tomorrow," I said. Cedric nodded his head then kissed my forehead and walked out.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves," Hermione said. I walked out and it sickened me being in Pansy's robes. "Let's get this over with, so I can change out of these robes," I said holding up the robes.

"Why?" Harry asked. "Smell," I said holding out the sleeve. He sniffed it then he recoiled, "What is that?" He asked. "Half of the sleeping draught I put in some perfume and hovered it in the air so Pansy can find it," I said, "Cedric got half of it out, but there's still some in, but it kind of just makes you dizzy."

Hermione handed us the cups, "Add the hairs," she said. I put it in and it fizzled, "Ugh, essence of Crabbe," Ron said. "Cheers," I said and we clinked out glasses together, then took a sip and it was horrible.

I suddenly felt sick, "I think I'm gonna be sick," me and Ron said at the same time and dropped our glasses and ran into different stalls. "Me to," Hermione said and I heard her drop her glass and a stall door slamming.

I heard a glass drop, but didn't hear a stall. I looked down at my hands and saw bumps forming, then I didn't feel my hair on my back, but at my neck and bangs forming on my forehead.

I heard a stall door open, "Harry?" Ron said. "Ron," Harry said. I didn't feel anything else happen, and I ran out, hoping this wall a dream, but when I looked in the mirror I saw Pansy's face and not mine.

I was about to scream when I felt a hand go over my mouth, "Bloody hell," Ron said. "You guys still sound like yourselves," I said, but not in my voice instead Pansy's annoying voice. I was on the verge of screaming again, but I breathed in and out.

"Ron you need to sound more like Crabbe and Harry you need to sound like Goyle," I said. "uh," Ron said, "Bloody hell," he said in Crabbe's voice. "Excellent," me and Harry said. "But where's Hermione?" Ron asked.

"I..." she said, "I don't think I'm going, you go on without me." "Hermione are you okay?" Harry asked. "Just go your wasting time," she said. "Come on," I said dragging them out of the bathroom and towards the dungeons.