Chapter 8

Delia's POV- (Earlier that day)

Me and Ginny walked onto the train and found us a seat with Hermione, "Has Harry and Ron got on yet?" Hermione asked while we sat down.

"No they haven't, they never came through," I said to her. "Where could they be then?" Hermione asked. "I don't know," I said then looked out the window.

Half way through the ride I saw Cedric walking by the door looking anxious, "Hide me," I said ducking down and Hermione and Ginny got in front of me.

"Is he gone?" I asked. "Yes," Hermione said. I sat up and saw that he was. "Why are you hiding from your brother?" Ginny asked. "I just don't want to hear him give me a speech about what happened at home and walking out like that, at least mum is the only one who knows I went to your house," I said to Ginny.

She smiled and nodded her head. We talked half way there again, when I looked out the window and saw what looked like a car and someone dangling from the side. "Do you guys see that?" I asked them. "See what?" Hermione and Ginny asked.

I pointed out the window, "That," I said. They looked closer then, "It looks like someone's trying to help someone up," Hermione said. "It looks a lot like our car, but mum and dad had already left," Ginny said.

"I wonder who it is," I said then saw the person get pulled back in and looked away. We had got to the castle and Ginny went with Hagrid and me and Hermione followed the other 2nd year and up students.

"I don't see Harry or Ron," I said looking around the Great Hall. "Me neither," Hermione said, "Where could they be?" she said.

But before I could answer Professor McGonagall came in with the first  years and they looked terrified, "Was that how we looked last year?" I asked Hermione. "Probably," She said smiling.

Everyone had already went by, "Ginny Weasley," Professor McGonagall said. I saw Ginny walk up to the stool and put the hat on. "Ah another Weasley," the hat said, "GRYFFINDOR," It yelled not even a minute later.

I clapped along with everyone and Ginny came over and sat beside me, "Congratulations," I said smiling. Dumbledore gave his speech and the food appeared. "Where is Harry and Ron they should be here by now," I said.

No body answered but went on with their eating, and I thought to myself, 'Where could they be.'
________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

We got to the castle doors and I saw everyone's trunks already there. I laid mine down beside Delia's and put Hedwig beside it, "See ya Hedwig," I said then ran up the stairs with Ron behind me.

"So a house elf shows up in my bedroom, we cant get through the barrier to Platform 9/3, we almost get killed by a tree," I said recounting everything, "someone obviously doesn't want me here this year," I said, but when we got to the doors, Filch was standing there with his cat.

"Well take a good look lads, this might be the last night you spend in this castle," Filch said, "Oh dear we are in trouble," he said smiling then walked us to the dungeons and to Professor Snape's office.

"You were seen by at least seven muggles," Snape said throwing down the muggle news paper he was holding, "do you have any idea how serious this is?" Snape asked.

"You have risked the exposer of our world, not to mention the damage you've done to a Whomping Willow, that's been on this ground, since before you were born," he said. "Honestly Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us," Ron said.

"Silence," Professor Snape said getting up out of his chair and walking around to us, "I would ensure you that if you were Slytherin and your fate, the both of you would be back on that train tonight."

"They are not," a calm voice said. "Professor Dumbledore," I said, "Professor McGonagall." "Headmaster," Snape said pointing at us, "These boys have flitented the Decree of Underage Wizardry, as such.." but before he could continue.

"I understand, the laws Severus, having written quiet a few of them myself," Dumbledore said walking over to us, "however, as the Head of Gryffindor house, Professor McGonagall decides the appropriate punishment."

"We'll go and get our stuff then," Ron said, I felt down, now I would have to spend more time withthe Dursleys. "What are you talking about Mr. Weasley?" Professor McGonagall asked. "Your going to expel us aren't you?" Ron asked. "Not tonight Mr. Weasley," Professor McGonagall said, "but I must  express on both you the seriousness of what you have done, I will be writing to your families tonight and you both receive detention."

I nodded my head along with Ron and looked over to see Snape giving us a death glare. We walked up to Gryffindor Tower, "We don't know the password?" Ron said.

"Wattlebird," I heard that beautiful, intoxicing voice say. I smiled at her but she walked on by and up the stairs.

She opened the girl's dormitories and walked through slamming the door shut. I looked at Ron who just shrugged and walked up the stairs. I stayed back for a minute and looked at everything: All the paintings were asleep, the fire was burning down and everything was quiet, except for snoring coming from the boys dormitories as I walked through the door.

I grabbed my pajamas and changed then crawled into bed thinking of my almost death experience and why Delia was mad.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this Chapter was short, but the next one's will hopefully be longer.
I hope you guys are liking this book so far,
Like and Comment