Chapter 43

Delia's POV- (FRIDAY)

We had just got done decorating and I walked downstairs to see mum looking out the window, "Mum is everything alright? Why do you look out the window all the time?" I asked.

"Nothing, no reason," she said turning around and wiping a tear away, but I handed her a tissue because more came, "You look beautiful dear," she said.

I looked down at my pink flowery dress, "Thanks," I said and before I could say more I heard a pop and when I opened the door, I saw the Weasley's minus Mr. Weasley.

"Delia," Ron, Fred, George and Ginny said coming over and hugging me. "Ron, Fred, George, Ginny," I said hugging them back.

"Hello Delia how are you?" Percy asked coming in. "I'm good Percy," I said smiling at him. "Hello dear," Mrs. Weasley said hugging me. I was about to ask where Mr. Weasley is when I heard another pop and Mr. Weasley and Mr. and Mrs. Granger and Hermione came into view.

"Delia," Hermione said coming over and hugging me. "Hermione," I said hugging her back, "It's good to see you." "You to," I said.

Everyone walked in and I closed the door, "Rose are you alright?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "Yes, I'm fine Molly," mum said.

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked. "Ugh," I said and right then there was another pop and Dobby appeared in front of me.

"Dobby what are you doing here?" Someone asked. "Misses Diggory invited me, if Dobby needs to go he can, Dobby thought Harry Potter was here and Dobby could say hi," he said.

"No Dobby it's fine," I said, "and your just in time, can you take me somewhere?" "Of course Miss, where?" He asked.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

Well there not letting me go, and they locked me in my room. I heard a knock on the door downstairs and then they opened it then slammed it shut.

I then heard a pop, "Get out of my house," I heard Uncle Vernon yell. "I'd be happy to, but I have to get someone," I heard a girl say then feet coming up the steps.

"Dobby can you open this for me, I cant use magic outside of school," I heard that sweet, melodic voice ask. "Of course, Misses," Dobby said then the door opened revealing Delia and Dobby.

"Delia," I said getting up and hugging her. She hugged me back, "Come on Harry we have a party to go to," she said then grabbed my hand and walked down the steps and outside.

"You get him back here right now," Uncle Vernon said. "Cant do that," Delia said. "Get him back here right now you freak," Aunt Petunia said and Delia stopped in her tracks.

"What did you call me?" She asked and suddenly her calm beautiful eyes became full of anger and her face seemed to sort of change in some ways yet still the same beautiful face. "How dare you call me that when your married to this poor excuse of a man and a son that is as dumb as a rock, and you want to call me that just like you called your sister that."

Aunt Petunia became pale and froze, then Delia turned around and walked back over and when she grabbed Dobby's hand I felt this weird feeling and then we landed.

Delia wiped away a tear, "Don't cry," I said wiping one away with my thumb. She breathed in and out then we walked inside, "Harry," Hermione said running over to me. "Excuse me for a minute," Delia said then walked up the steps.

Everyone looked at her then down to me and I looked down at Dobby, but saw him disappearing up the steps. "I love your house Mrs. Diggory," Ginny said. "Thank you dear," she said and they all started talking.

I looked up the steps wanting to go up there and comfort her, but kept it in, "Go on up there Potter," Cedric said from behind me, "You've been here before it's the first door on the right."

I was going to say thanks, but he clapped my back then walked away.
__________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

We got back to my house, "Harry," Hermione said running over and hugging him. "Excuse me for a minute," I said and walked up to my room and closed the door sliding down it.

When I heard Dobby say, "Misses are you alright?" I opened the door and let him in, he looked around then turned to me, "Oh," he said walking over, "Don't worry Misses your not a freak," he said patting my hand, "Dobby knows your not and so does Harry Potter."

I smiled at him, "Thanks Dobby," I said, "I remember the day you came here, with that letter from Draco, I never opened it though threw it in the trash, but you were the nicest little house-elf."

"I remember that to, Master Draco didn't like the letter sent back, but you were the nicest Witch I had ever met, and Harry Potter is the nicest Wizard I have ever met," he said.

I smiled at him, "Thanks Dobby," I said hugging him, "You know Dobby if you ever want a place to work or stay you can come here, we'll pay you, I think you want to stay a free elf."

"Thank you Misses," he said hugging me. I smiled then opened the door coming face to face with Harry, "Sorry, I just thought, well Cedric said I could come up here, I just wanted to know if you was ok."

I pulled him into a hug, "Thank you Harry," I said. "Your Welcome," he said hugging me back. I smelt dust and vanilla like the first time I met him, but some mint was put into all that now. "Come on," I said grabbing his hand and walking downstairs.

The party was soon over, "Bye Delia," Hermione said coming over and hugged me, her parents smiled and shook my hand then walked out with Mr. Weasley and they disapparted.

"Bye Delia," Fred and George said hugging me. "Bye Fred, George." "Bye Delia," Ron said hugging me. "Bye Ron." "Bye dear," Mrs. Weasley said pulling me into a hug.

"Bye Delia," Ginny said. I pulled her into a hug, "I really am sorry about everything," she whispered. "Don't worry about it Ginny, it's the past, it's just a memory," I said. She smiled, then walked out, "Bye Delia," Percy said holding out his hand.

I shrugged it off and pulled him into a hug, "Bye Percy," I said and pulled away to see him smiling. "Miss Diggory, Master Diggory is it alright if Dobby can stay here?" Dobby asked.

"Of course Dobby," Mum said, "Amos show him to the guest room will you?" "Of course darling," dad said then kissed mum and walked Dobby upstairs and into the guest bedroom.

"Come on," Mum said and we grabbed hands and apparted to the Dursley's house. "Delia you need to apologize," Mum said to me before we knocked on the door. "They called me a freak," I said. "Well your not one darling," she said and kissed my forehead.

They opened the door and we walked in, "Thank you for letting him come Mr. and Mrs. Dursley," Mum said to them, "Bye Harry darling," she said hugging Harry then kissed his head and walked out.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Dursley for saying mean things to you and I promise not to say them again," I said, "unless I have to," I whispered and Harry laughed. "Bye Harry," I said hugging him, "See you next year."

He pulled away and kissed my cheek and I felt my cheeks turn red, then I smiled and hugged him one more time then walked over to my mum and we apparted back home.

We cleaned everything up then went and apologized to our neighbors because Fred and George set of some fireworks and pulled a prank making a loud noise which made everyone wake up.

But I didn't care I had the best time of my life today and this year, I got to be with my family and friends and I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

The End
________________________________________________________________________________

Guy's another book come and gone.
I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this book, your guys comments made my day and I couldn't ask for better readers.
You guys made up couple names for Delia and Harry and I didn't even think of that.

The Diggory Sister(Part 3) A Harry Potter Love Story will be out soon.
Like
Comment

LIVE
LAUGH
LOVE :)