Chapter 18

Delia's POV-

It was the first Qudditch Match of the school year and we were playing against Slytherin. The game had already started by the time I had got there and saw Slytherin with the Quaffle.

"Where were you?" Hermione asked. Once I got over to her, Ron, Hagrid and the other Gryffindor's. "I had to do something," I said, but she glared at me, "So who's winning?" I asked.

She was still glaring at me then stopped right when a Slytherin aimed to the goals, but thankfully Angelina Johnson had stopped it and was now flying down the field with it under her arm.

A Slytherin, of course, came and knocked it out from under her arm and got it, then tossed around between team mates.

Harry for some unknown reason, was chasing after the boy with the Quaffle, then he stopped and went back to looking for the Snitch or hopefully.

I heard the ding that someone had scored and when I looked over I saw it was Slytherin, "Another goal for Slytherin," Lee said, "the lead Gryffindor, 90 to 30."

I grunted then felt someone move beside me and when I looked I saw Cedric with his Hufflepuff scarf on and thought, 'time for the lecture.'

I was going to say something when I heard a Slytherin boy yell, "Yeah, yeah," and wave two of his teammates, so it looked somewhat of a 'V' formation.

They all came in and formed a perfect 'V' formation, but one of Slytherin's beaters had swung his bat right at Harry's head when he passed and if Harry hadn't ducked in time, he'd probably be unconscious.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I ducked down just in time for one of Slytherin's beater bat's didn't hit me in the head. I stopped moving and looked around for the Snitch when I saw Cedric standing beside Delia cheering us on, when Malfoy came over.

"All right there, Scarhead?" He asked in a snug voice. I looked over and ignored him, then I turned back just in time to see a bludger come right towards me and ducked when Wood flew up, "Watch yourself Harry."

Then the bludger came back this way, "Wood look out!" I yelled, but it had already come and broke the top of Woods broom off and sent him falling down towards the ground, but I saw the bludger come back towards me.

I flew away, but it followed me.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

I watched as Harry flew around the field, with a bludger chasing after him, "he's got a rogue bludger," Cedric said leaning forward.

"That's been tampered with, that has," Hagrid said pointing his finger towards Harry and the bludger. "I'll stop it," Ron said pulling out his wand. "Are you insane?" I asked him.

"No, it's to risky," Hermione said shoving Ron's arm down, "even with a proper wand, it's too risky." "You could hit Harry," We both said.

Harry flew around one of the taller stands with the bludger going right through it, and it kept on doing it every time he moved around one or in front of it.

He flew down to the ground and circled the goal posts when Malfoy flew down and watched, while Harry flew forward, then up and the ball went through the stands and didn't come back.

Then Harry went over towards Malfoy.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I had finally lost that bludger and flew back over to Malfoy when, "Training for the ballet, Potter?" I glared at him when I saw the snitch right by Malfoys ear, then saw the bludger come back and ducked almost hitting Malfoy.

I flew after the Snitch with Malfoy following me. He came beside me and pushed me then flew ahead and held out his hand, but the Snitch flew down under the stands, with Draco and me following.

But that bloody bludger came back breaking the wooden beams under the field, then I looked forward and saw some beams that crisscrossed and I flew between the gap while the bludger broke threw.

I was right at Malfoy when he turned around, "You'll never catch me Potter." Then flew on acting like he was so big and bad.

I had actually ended up catching up to him and went in front of him. The bludger was still behind us breaking everything. Malfoy came up beside me and bumped me with his shoulder.

The Snitch flew up and I saw Colin's camera flash and went to one side then flew back under the stadium with the bludger, when all of a sudden it started going from side to side like a Ping-Pong ball.

But when it finally hit a bucket, it shot out the side and didn't come back for the time, but unfourtantly it came back and was heading straight for us.

The next thing I hear is a yell then saw Malfoy flip onto the ground landing on his head then flip again and landed right on his bottom and with this look he fell onto his back.
________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

Malfoy and Harry had showed themselves, then disappeared and the next thing I see is Malfoy flipping through the air landing on his head, flipping again then landing on his bottom with his leg's spread apart and then fell onto his back.

I turned back to Harry and saw him holding out his hand, when that bludger came back into view, "Harry!" I yelled, but was to the late the bludger had come and hit his arm, most likely breaking it, and his broom twirled around.

He held out his other hand, and next thing he's hanging upside down by his broom and landing on the sandy part around the goals.

"Harry!" I yelled then ran out of the stands and onto the field, "Harry Potter has caught the Snitch, Gryffindor wins," Lee yelled.

The bludger had come back and flew down and Harry moved to the side when it came back and he moved the other way, then if he didn't spread his legs apart they probably would have been broken to.

"Finite Incantatem," I yelled and saw the bludger explode then I ran over to Harry and hugged him, "Are you alright?" I asked, then I heard him wince and I pulled back, "Sorry."

"I think my arm's broken," he said holding his arm. I was about to help him up when Lockhart came over and sat down, "Not to worry Harry, I will fix that arm of yours straight away."

I felt someone bend down beside me and when I turned it was Cedric, "No," Harry said, "Not you." "Boy doesn't know what he's saying," Lockhart said.

"Professor he need's to go see Madam Pomfrey," Cedric said. "Nonsense, "Lockhart said then pulled up Harry's sleeve, "This wont hurt a bit."

I gasped at how dumb Lockhart is, "He need's to go see Madam Pomfrey," I said, but Lockhart ignored me, and went to say, "Brackium Emendo." With a blue flash and a flip of his wand, but nothing seemed to happen.

Lockhart smiled then raised Harry's arm up with two hands then he dropped one of his hands and Harry's arm just dangled there like Jell-O.

"What did you do?" I asked him, while everyone, "Ugh." "Ah, yes well, "Lockhart said, "this can sometimes happen."

He turned Harry's arm around, "Uh... but the point is, "Lockhart said, then took Harry's wrist and pushed it back to where it touched his arm, "you can no longer feel any pain and very clearly the bones are not broken."

I glared at him, "You idiot, of course his bones aren't broken anymore, there's no more left," I said while Hagrid said, "Broken? There's no bones left to break."

Then he let Harry's wrist go and it feel back down, "Much more flexible."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for changing their POV's so much.
This chapter was longer, like I promised.

Like
Comment