Chapter 41

Delia's POV-

We were on the train heading back to King's Cross Station. Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Harry and me were all in the same compartment.

It was quit then Harry's face changed into one of curiosity, "Ginny, what was Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?" He asked.

Everyone turned to her, "Oh that," she said and started smiling, "Well Percy's got a girlfriend." I dropped my piece of paper I was writing on and Fred dropped a bunch of books on George's head.

"What?" "It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," she said, "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her in secret around the school. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset, when she, you know, got attacked."

"You wont tease him will you?" She asked. "Wouldn't dream of it," Fred said and his face lite up like the 4th of July. "Definitely not," George said smiling.

I laughed at them. The train soon slowed down and then stopped, Harry pulled out his quill and a piece of parchment.

"This is a telephone number," he said to me and Ron, then wrote the phone number on it three times and tore them apart and handed it to Hermione, Ron and me.

"I do know what a phone is by the way Harry," I said smiling at him. He smiled back, "I told your dad how to use one last summer, he'll know," Harry said to Ron, "Call me at the Dursley's ok? I cant stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to."

"Your aunt and uncle will be proud thought wont they?" Hermione asked while we got off the train and found our bags. "Proud? Are you crazy? All those times I could've died and I didn't manage to? They'll be furious."

We walked out and I saw mum and dad in between the Granger's and Weasley's and the Dursley's who looked at them as if they got near them that they would give them some disease.

I walked over to them and Harry was heading towards the Dursley's when I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to my mum and dad.
______________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I headed towards the Dursely's when I felt a hand catch mine and I saw it was Delia and she was dragging me over to her, Hermione's and Ron's parents.

"Mum, Dad you remember Harry from several days ago," Delia said and I saw from the look of it that she knew it sounded confusing.

Her mum pulled me into one of them motherly hugs, "Thank you so much Harry," she said then pulled away, "We should do something to show him our thanks, don't you think so Amos?" She asked her husband.

"Of course," he said, "My Delia wouldn't be here without you Harry," he said holding out his hand. I smiled and shook it, "Arthur my dear friend would you come?"

"Of course," Mr. Weasley said, "and you fine people wont you come to?" He asked the Grangers. They looked around, "Godric's Hollow is a very safe and nice place," Delia said.

They looked at Hermione, "I'd love to go," she said. "Then it's a deal," Delia said, "When will we have it though?"

"Mum and Dad's off Friday," Hermione said. "Were free anytime," Mrs. Weasley said. "So Friday," Delia said. "Always have room for more pranks," Fred whispered and I saw Delia smile at them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley you wouldn't mind if Harry comes to our house Friday?" Mrs. Diggory asked. "They wouldn't care if I got hit by a bus," I whispered. "I would," Delia said, "Hermione, Ron and me would."

I smiled up at her, "Sorry ungrateful Muggles cant answer one simple question and then try to use that language with me, no good, ungrateful people," Delia's mom said.

'I know where Delia gets it from now,' I thought. "I know where Delia gets it from now," Ron said. I laughed.

"See you Friday Harry," Delia's mum said then kissed my forehead, "See you Friday Mr. Potter," Mr. Diggory said shaking my hand.

"See you Friday Harry," The Weasley's said. "See you Friday Harry," Hermione said hugging me then ran after her parents.

It was now The Diggory's and me. "Thank you Potter," Cedric said coming over and shaking my hand. "No problem," I said and smiled at him.

"I'll meet you at the car," Delia said and they nodded their heads and took her and her owl with them. She grabbed my hand and walked me over to the Dursley's.

"See you Friday Harry," She said, "your going to be there, even if I have to come through their fireplace again." She glared at them and you could see her wand and they flinched back.

"Bye Harry," she said and kissed my cheek, "I'll call you." She hugged me then ran after her parents and brother with her beautiful hair flowing behind her.

I smiled and touched my cheek, then followed the Dursley's out not even caring what they were saying about anything, I was just to happy.