Chapter 29

Delia's POV-

"I cant believe were going to interrogate Hagrid," I said, "He's our friend and such a nice person why would he have opened the Chamber fifty years ago?" I whispered.

We were walking down the hall's and towards Hagrid's hut when we saw a lamp in the distance, "Come on," I whispered and speed walked with them and opened the doors and closed them gently.

I let out a breath, then started walking towards Hagrid's. We knocked on his door, "Who's there?" He asked from inside. Then he kicked open the door and was holding a humongous cross bow. "Hello?" He asked and walked towards us.

I slipped the cloak off us, "What's that for?" Harry asked. "Nothing, I was expecting," Hagrid said, "It doesn't matter, come on in, I just made a pot of tea."

We walked in and I didn't know how cold I was until I was inside.
________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

We walked in and I heard Delia's teeth chattering "Are you cold?" I asked. "N-No I'm fine," she said. I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her, "Thanks," she said smiling that beautiful smile that I love.

Hagrid started pouring some tea into a cup when he kept on pouring and it over flowed, "Hagrid, are you okay?" I asked. He stopped pouring, "I'm fine, I'm all right," he said.

"Did you hear about Hermione?" Delia asked. "Yeah I heard about that all right," he said. "Look we have to ask you something," I said. I looked at Ron and Delia, then turned back to Hagrid, "Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" I asked.

He looked at us, and breathed in and out, "What you have to understand is...." he began when someone knocked on the door, "Quick, under the cloak, don't say a word, quiet the three of you," he said.

We ran over towards the fireplace and wrapped the cloak around us. Hagrid opened the door with his cross bow, then lowered it, "Professor Dumbledore, sir." "Good evening Hagrid," Dumbledore said, "I wonder could we?"

"Of course come in, come in," Hagrid said and stepped aside. "That's dad's boss," Delia and Ron said. "Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic," Ron said. "Bad business Hagrid, very bad business had to come," Fudge said, "three attacks on Muggle-Borns things have gone far enough the Ministry's got to act"

"You know I never, Professor," Hagrid said. "I want it understood Cornelius, that Hagrid, has my full confidence," Dumbledore said.

"Albus look, Hagrid's records against him, I have to take him," Fudge said. "Take me? Take me where?" Hagrid asked, "Not Azkaban Prison." Delia gasped and I put my hand over her mouth.

"I'm afraid we have no choice Hagrid," Fudge said, when Lucius Malfoy walked in, "Already here, Fudge?" He asked, "Good." "What are you doing here, get out of my house," Hagrid yelled.

"Believe me," Malfoy said and started walking towards us, "I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your," then he stopped in front of us, "You call this a house?" He looked around then towards Hagrid, "No, I simply, called up the school and was told the Headmaster was here."

"Well what exactly is it that you want with me?" Dumbledore asked. "The other governors, and I have decided it's time for you to step-aside," Malfoy said then held out a rolled up piece of parchment sealed by a single red ribbon, "this is an order of your suspension."

Delia gasped again, and Malfoy walked towards Dumbledore holding the parchment out when Fudge tried to get it and Dumbledore raised his hand up, "You'll find all 12 signatures on it," Malfoy said, "I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch."

Dumbledore looked at him, "Well what with all these attacks," Malfoy said and turned and walked back towards us, "They'll be no Muggle-Borns left at Hogwarts, I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school."

"You cant take Professor Dumbledore away," Hagrid said, "take him away and the Muggle-Borns wont stand a chance, you mark my words they'll be killings next." "You think so?" Malfoy asked in the tone as if he didn't care and I know he didn't care at all.

"Calm yourself Hagrid," Dumbledore said, "if the governors desire my removal I will of course step-aside." He walked towards Malfoy, "However you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

He looked right at us and Malfoy looked around, "Admirable sentiments, shall we?" Then he walked towards the door with Dumbledore looking at us once more and smiling then walked out the door, "Fudge," Malfoy said then followed Dumbledore out.

"Come Hagrid," Fudge said. "Well," Hagrid said then coughed, "If.. um.. if anybody was looking for some stuff, then all they'd have to do is follow the spiders, yep that would lead them right, that's all I have to say."

He walked over and grabbed his coat, "and someone will have to feed Fang while I'm away," he said then walked out. "Good boy," Fudge said to Fang then followed Hagrid out the door closing it behind him.

We threw the cloak off, "Hagrid's right," Ron said, "With Dumbledore gone they'll be an attack a day." Delia walked over towards the window with my jacket still on. I looked and saw it was big on her, but she looked adorable in it.

"Look," she said and waved us over then pointed and I saw spiders leaving through the window. "Come on," I said and walked to the door.