Chapter 15

Harry's POV-

We turned back around and faced the teachers, "Ravenclaw's follow me," the Ravenclaw prefect called. Only the teachers, Filch, Delia, Ron, Hermione and myself left.

Lockhart walked over and looked at Mrs. Norris. "She's not dead Argus," Dumbledore said, "she has been petrified." "Ah thought so," Lockhart said turning around, "So unlucky I wasn't here I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her."

Everyone looked at him with doubt that he knew, I for one did. "But how she has been petrified," Dumbledore said, "I cannot say."

"Ask him he did it," Filch said pointing to me, "you saw what he wrote on the wall." "It's not true sir, I swear I never touched Mrs. Norris," I said. "Rubbish," Filch said.

"If I may headmaster?" Snape said, "perhaps Potter and his friends were at the wrong place at the wrong time." I looked at Ron, Hermione and Delia and saw them as shocked as I was, "However..." he said and he's back, "the circumstances are suspicious."

"I for one don't recall seeing Potter at dinner," Snape said. "I'm afraid that's my doing Severus," Lockhart said, "You see Harry was helping me answer my fan mail."

"That's why Ron, Hermione and I came looking for him," Delia said, "We found him when he said...." Snape looked at her, "Yes Miss Diggory?"

"When I said I wasn't hungry," I said and Snape turned to me, "We were heading back up to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris," I said.

Snape turned to Dumbledore, "innocent until proven guilty Severus." "My cat has been petrified," Filch said, "I want to see some punishment."

"We will be able to cure her Argus," Dumbledore said, "as I understand it, Madam Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake." Sprout stepped forward and nodded her head, "When matured, a potion, will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris."

"In the meantime, I strongly recommend caution," Dumbledore said, "to all." We nodded our heads and walked towards the stairs and up to the common room.

Hermione and Delia were walking ahead of me and Ron, "It's strange, isn't it?" Hermione asked. "Strange?" I asked. "You hear this voice? A voice only you can hear," Hermione said, "then Mrs. Norris turns up petrified, it's just strange."

"You think I should have told them?" I asked, "Dumbledore and the other's I mean?" "Are you mad?" Ron asked. "No Harry," Delia said, "Even in the wizarding world hearing voice's isn't a good sign," Delia said then her and Hermione turned and walked on ahead.

"She's right, you know," Some long bearded man in a small picture frame said. I looked at him and just walked on ahead towards our dorms.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's been a while and some of the Chapters have been short, I'm trying to make them longer, but haven't found a way.

Like
Comment